July 24, 2014 | 753 users online

Blush - Maybelline - FIT ME Blush - Light Pink

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by eadonclaire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This "blush" is seriously a joke. It's a pretty soft pink in the pan but unfortunately it has ZERO pigmentation once swatched. I'm talking use the whole dang thing on just one cheek and have someone try to guess which side is which. This was just a plain waste of hard earned moolah even if it was only like $5, it's not worth half that.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:47:00 AM More reviews by harmony888

Didn't show up on my NC30 skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by purplehue

This is the worst maybelline product I've ever purchased! It didn't show up in my skin at all let alone having a staying power. The pigment isn't great and breaks easily. There are better blushes out there with the same price.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Makeuppanda20

i hated this blush. Since the brand was Maybelline, i thought their blushes were great considering that one pf my favorite blushes from Maybelline is the dream bouncy blush. when i first saw it at CVS, i thought it was a pretty light pink shade considering all of the other ones were a bit too dark for me. After i left CVS, I immediately tested this on the the back of my hand, but the brush that came with the blush basically scrapped off the product. when i tried to apply it to the back of my hand there was barely any color on the back of my hand. even if i used my fingers to apply the blush nothing would show up except for a bunch of sparkles. even if i tried layering the product on to my face, it would look too powdery and cakey that it didn't look good on me at all. Unless someone has the palest face in the world, this blush is useless definitely not repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by SM824star

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Okay, I know. Its barely pigmented. But i think it makes a great highlighter, because my skin is very luminous (not oily), and this goes very nicely with that. But get a blush brush, obvi, because the one in the packaging stinks, (Well.. you probably knew that). This was kind of pricey at $5.79, but i use it more than my Highbeam. The packaging is a little flimsy because sometimes it doesnt shut all the way and gets kind of powdery and gross, but nothing a baby wipe of makeup remover wipe can fix.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by tamadactyl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I regret buying this. Sure, it's pretty cheap but it's not even worth the $4 you pay for it. First of all, it takes a lot just to show any hint of color and i'm fair skinned. Normally a little goes a long way for powdered blushes but this takes a lot just to get a little pigment onto your skin. Second of all, the packaging isn't secure at all. The top easily flips open and closed without the "snap" sound which lets you know its secured. Thirdly, it looked a bit chalky on my skin and when i rubbed my finger on the product, it remained chalky and i didn't pick much up even when rubbing my finger directly onto the blush.

The color (when you finally get it to show) is a nice pink (i have to admit) and it's natural-looking (since it's so light and almost barely noticeable). I would probably only use this when I only want just an extremely faint hint of color on my cheeks. Don't buy this for a formal occasion, when you really want your blush to show.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a nice light color and for a pink it looked perfect in the case for my skin tone. The pigment is just too light and it takes a lot to make any difference. I really had to work though to get product out as it wasn't as soft as I expected and then near the end the last bits broke off in chunks with my brush so I had to toss it before it was completely gone. I ended up using this more as a illuminator than a true blush for cheeks as it was just too pale and the color was just not right for me. I have fair skin so this is rarely a problem for me. I finally finished this product up but it took me a few years and I will not buy this again. I don't recall what I paid but I think around $6 for this. I have been on a mission to use all older makeup up and this is gone bye bye bye. Two thumbs down, I'm glad it's finally out of my makeup drawer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by AlexeRobert

Love this light colour on my light skin. It looks very natural. The only thing is that it could last a little longer. But I don't mind putting it back on during the day :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Light Pink blush is a dainty pink that looks nice on me,my complexion is very fair and pink so this looks like its my kind of color...

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Mimiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will only use matte blushes, I hate anything with glitter/sparkle/shimmer, unless it's eyeshadow, but I still prefer matte over anything else. At the store this didn't seem matte, but it didn't seem shimmery either, more like satin-ish (?), so I brought it, can't remember the exact price. I hate the packaging, because I find the space for the blush brush they provide very unnecessary, since I never use the brushes drugstore make up provides; they just don't do much for me. But I don't buy things according to how they look, I only care how they work, because you can always depot make up if you absolutely can't stand the packaging. This blush is not very pigmented, but I like that. Having fair skin, I'd much rather pack on layers of blush then use too much and have to re-do my face make up all over again. The actual color is gorgeous! But it's too shimmery for me and I dislike that. Also, the staying power is not good, I would say 2 hours, 3 tops. At the end of the day my cheekbones are left with a streak of glitter, not the nice, subtle flush you would expect. I will finish this product and use it if I'm going to run some errands that won't take too long, like the supermarket or going to town or something. All in all; hate the packaging, I would love the color if it was matte, the staying power sucks and I just feel like my cheeks are full of glitter by the end of the day. Would never, ever repurchase and I don't recommend this one bit.