Maybelline FIT ME Blush - Light Pink

2.1

on 3/3/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am surprised to see so many negative comments.
I really like this product - it's easy to apply, looks natural and it lasts me throughout the day.

I have a fair skin tone, so this product looks as if I naturally blush during the day. It is matte, so it doesn't give me this fake too pink and glittery issue as I faced with other blushes.

I would buy it again.

This is okay, but not something I would buy again. I did hit pan with this one quite a while ago - for some reason it was my go-to for a length of time. But you really have to build up the product to see results and it's not the best when it comes to staying power and pigmentation. I keep it around because it does have a bit of shimmer and makes a lovely eyeshadow.

on 8/10/2014 12:42:00 AM

When I saw this blush at Target I thought it was super cute and soft pink color so I bought it. It isn't expensive and it was Maybelline so I gave it a try. Worst decision ever! I have combination skin (my cheeks are very dry) and this blush made my cheeks itchy. The brush that comes with it is ridiculous, very hard but it grabs the pigmentation of the blush. Maybe I'll still use it when I want to look super natural but I won't purchase this ever again.

on 6/12/2014 8:38:00 AM

This "blush" is seriously a joke. It's a pretty soft pink in the pan but unfortunately it has ZERO pigmentation once swatched. I'm talking use the whole dang thing on just one cheek and have someone try to guess which side is which. This was just a plain waste of hard earned moolah even if it was only like $5, it's not worth half that.

on 1/22/2014 5:47:00 AM

Didn't show up on my NC30 skin.

on 1/21/2014 5:52:00 AM

This is the worst maybelline product I've ever purchased! It didn't show up in my skin at all let alone having a staying power. The pigment isn't great and breaks easily. There are better blushes out there with the same price.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i hated this blush. Since the brand was Maybelline, i thought their blushes were great considering that one pf my favorite blushes from Maybelline is the dream bouncy blush. when i first saw it at CVS, i thought it was a pretty light pink shade considering all of the other ones were a bit too dark for me. After i left CVS, I immediately tested this on the the back of my hand, but the brush that came with the blush basically scrapped off the product. when i tried to apply it to the back of my hand there was barely any color on the back of my hand. even if i used my fingers to apply the blush nothing would show up except for a bunch of sparkles. even if i tried layering the product on to my face, it would look too powdery and cakey that it didn't look good on me at all. Unless someone has the palest face in the world, this blush is useless definitely not repurchasing.

on 10/19/2013 2:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Okay, I know. Its barely pigmented. But i think it makes a great highlighter, because my skin is very luminous (not oily), and this goes very nicely with that. But get a blush brush, obvi, because the one in the packaging stinks, (Well.. you probably knew that). This was kind of pricey at $5.79, but i use it more than my Highbeam. The packaging is a little flimsy because sometimes it doesnt shut all the way and gets kind of powdery and gross, but nothing a baby wipe of makeup remover wipe can fix.

on 8/2/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I regret buying this. Sure, it's pretty cheap but it's not even worth the $4 you pay for it. First of all, it takes a lot just to show any hint of color and i'm fair skinned. Normally a little goes a long way for powdered blushes but this takes a lot just to get a little pigment onto your skin. Second of all, the packaging isn't secure at all. The top easily flips open and closed without the "snap" sound which lets you know its secured. Thirdly, it looked a bit chalky on my skin and when i rubbed my finger on the product, it remained chalky and i didn't pick much up even when rubbing my finger directly onto the blush.

The color (when you finally get it to show) is a nice pink (i have to admit) and it's natural-looking (since it's so light and almost barely noticeable). I would probably only use this when I only want just an extremely faint hint of color on my cheeks. Don't buy this for a formal occasion, when you really want your blush to show.

on 5/25/2013 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This was a nice light color and for a pink it looked perfect in the case for my skin tone. The pigment is just too light and it takes a lot to make any difference. I really had to work though to get product out as it wasn't as soft as I expected and then near the end the last bits broke off in chunks with my brush so I had to toss it before it was completely gone. I ended up using this more as a illuminator than a true blush for cheeks as it was just too pale and the color was just not right for me. I have fair skin so this is rarely a problem for me. I finally finished this product up but it took me a few years and I will not buy this again. I don't recall what I paid but I think around $6 for this. I have been on a mission to use all older makeup up and this is gone bye bye bye. Two thumbs down, I'm glad it's finally out of my makeup drawer.