August 23, 2014 | 920 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Lash Love Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by senseiashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While living on campus at college, my dorm had these out to give away on a table as a little Halloween goody and I couldn't pass free mascara so I snatched it up. I've never used Mary Kay makeup and was kind of hesitant on using it, but a few days later I did and I absolutely loved it. It's now my favorite mascara that I have ever used and I can't wait to buy more.

I was surprised to notice that as soon as I put it on, there were no clumps and that all my lashes were nice and separated. It makes a noticeable difference in the length of my lashes and just the right amount of volume I need for a casual, everyday look. Already about to buy my third tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ROSALUND

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara. I discovered this when my daughter-in-law was selling Mary Kay. It stays on your eyelashes until you take it off at night. There is no black smear and stain that makes you look like you have a black eye. Ever! I won't buy any other kind since discovering Lash Love.
It is easy to apply and does not clump. I want to add that I read somewhere that when you apply mascara to only go in the tube once, not pump it a few times. When you pump only once to get mascara on your brush it works much better. No clumping. You add air to your mascara when you go in and out with your wand and that makes your mascara clump, flake and dry out faster in the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by lcheramie1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this mascara while getting ready with a friend and I knew I had to have it! I was a little worried because the brush is tiny silicone brush, which I haven't had much luck with in the past, but the formula is amazing! It does take a couple strokes to get it evenly distributed and my lashes all separated out, but the length it adds and the true black color are better than anything I've tried. A couple squeezes with my Tweezerman eyelash curler (the BEST) and....POOF! Instant "false" lashes! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I actually received a full sized product of this with my Chegg textbook rental last semester. Chegg always sends goodies with their shipments, and this happened to be one of them! I never really think of Mary Kay products, and this mascara has definitely turned me onto them! The particular mascara is lightweight, and the applicator is almost a little comb-type wand. The look is mostly simple, natural, every day use. I felt it made my lashes look longer and more defined!

If you're going for a more lush, full, glamorous lash, you may want to use something a little heavier. I would alternate between this and Maybelline Volum Express The Colossal for a more full, evening look. I took one lippie away simply because a fuller lash is difficult to accomplish without applying a million coats. As I mentioned before, this mascara is for a more every day look, with ZERO clumping and easy removal. I think this particular product is great for those who are clumsy with their mascara, as the comb-like wand helps with this greatly. I definitely will re-purchase this when I finish up the other mascaras I currently am using. I used this for three months with very little signs of drying out. (I just routinely change my mascara every three months as more an infection-control precaution. Maybe that's just the nurse in me!) A must have for every day looks!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Halvsnygg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Easy to put on, makes the lashes long, black and beautyful, easy to remove. Stays on well and doesn't flake. I'm addicted to this mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Exnyc

I tried both this mascara and the ultimate mascara and hated both. They went on fine, but they flaked terribly. Even with eye makeup remover, they didn't wipe off but proceeded to flake during the night. I wear contact lenses and flakes kept dropping into my eyes, which was very uncomfortable.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by AshhhAnn

I got this product for free and I must say I fell in love with it. When I first saw the brush I had low hopes for the outcome of this look, but once I seen how amazing it applied and looked I was shocked. I would defiantly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by DARBSI

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara. Every time I wear this I get asked if I am wearing fake lashes. The length and fullness is amazing. The brush is thin but don't be fooled by that because this makes your lashes double the length and volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by kelsey1219

Let me start by saying that I ADORE this mascara! Having at least 25+ mascaras in my kit, this one stands out for its consistency, application, and performance. The brush and formula create a fluttery 'babydoll' effect, with every lash perfectly separated and defined. What's more, this mascara stays put all day without flaking or creating the dreaded smudge under my lower lashes. Definitely an *hg* product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Tried this, it was clumpy and too messy for me.