Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara

on 12/23/2014 9:35:00 PM

I am on the fence as to whether or not I'd buy it again-- it's on the pricey side, granted my MK sales rep will give me a discount.

It's a great mascara; minimal clumping. No smell, no weird fiber things falling out. I even cried a little bit (did not wipe tears, but dabbed with kleenex) and it stayed put. It elongates and thickens and CURLS my lashes-- it's really quite nice-- in one coat.

My only complaint is the price.

on 11/20/2014 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I didn't have high hopes for this, since I don't tend to like Mary Kay cosmetics. But it was for a fund raiser, and I decided to give it a try. I love it! I have the waterproof version and it's excellent. It gives great length and definition. While I like other drug store versions as much as this, I thought it was great and I would order again. I'm considering buying the non-waterproof one as well. This is a great way to support a local business, too, by helping out our Mary Kay consultant.

on 9/27/2014 10:41:00 PM

My second favourite mascara! It applies very easily and gives great definition. This mascara promises definition but i see a good amount of length and volume as well. I love the thin wand on this because it makes application very easy. It defiantly feels like it reaches all the lashes and it separates lashes very well!
I literally ALWAYS get compliments on my lashes with this mascara!
Out of all the mascaras I've tried (benefit, lancome, loreal, too faced, ect.) this is defiantly in my top 3!

on 9/5/2014 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This isn't the worst mascara I've ever used. As most of the other reviewers note, it applies easily and doesn't clump. It also doesn't really smear or smudge. However, after a week of good results, it started flaking on me, which is a deal breaker for me.

Ingredients: water, acrylates/ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, beeswax, alcohol denat., carnauba wax, glyceryl stearate, paraffin, methyl trimethicone, acacia senegal gum extract, stearic acid, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, silica, pvp, panthenol, phytantriol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene glycol, dimethicone, hydroxyethylcellulose, diazolidinyl urea, isostearic acid, sodium polymethacrylate, dimethiconol, ethylene/methacrylate copolymer, disodium edta, mica, laureth-21, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, aminomethyl propanol, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, palmitic acid, benzoic acid, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, blue1 lake. continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have short Asian lashes and this mascara is the best out of all the others I've tried. And trust me I've tried a tons of mascaras. Waterproof, no clumps, increase length by 200x and volume maybe not so much but when you combine it another mascara or add a second coat, it's beautiful. No complaints here!

on 6/16/2014 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

While living on campus at college, my dorm had these out to give away on a table as a little Halloween goody and I couldn't pass free mascara so I snatched it up. I've never used Mary Kay makeup and was kind of hesitant on using it, but a few days later I did and I absolutely loved it. It's now my favorite mascara that I have ever used and I can't wait to buy more.

I was surprised to notice that as soon as I put it on, there were no clumps and that all my lashes were nice and separated. It makes a noticeable difference in the length of my lashes and just the right amount of volume I need for a casual, everyday look. Already about to buy my third tube!

on 5/21/2014 5:54:00 PM

I love Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara. I discovered this when my daughter-in-law was selling Mary Kay. It stays on your eyelashes until you take it off at night. There is no black smear and stain that makes you look like you have a black eye. Ever! I won't buy any other kind since discovering Lash Love.
It is easy to apply and does not clump. I want to add that I read somewhere that when you apply mascara to only go in the tube once, not pump it a few times. When you pump only once to get mascara on your brush it works much better. No clumping. You add air to your mascara when you go in and out with your wand and that makes your mascara clump, flake and dry out faster in the tube.

I tried this mascara while getting ready with a friend and I knew I had to have it! I was a little worried because the brush is tiny silicone brush, which I haven't had much luck with in the past, but the formula is amazing! It does take a couple strokes to get it evenly distributed and my lashes all separated out, but the length it adds and the true black color are better than anything I've tried. A couple squeezes with my Tweezerman eyelash curler (the BEST) and....POOF! Instant "false" lashes! Love it!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I actually received a full sized product of this with my Chegg textbook rental last semester. Chegg always sends goodies with their shipments, and this happened to be one of them! I never really think of Mary Kay products, and this mascara has definitely turned me onto them! The particular mascara is lightweight, and the applicator is almost a little comb-type wand. The look is mostly simple, natural, every day use. I felt it made my lashes look longer and more defined!

If you're going for a more lush, full, glamorous lash, you may want to use something a little heavier. I would alternate between this and Maybelline Volum Express The Colossal for a more full, evening look. I took one lippie away simply because a fuller lash is difficult to accomplish without applying a million coats. As I mentioned before, this mascara is for a more every day look, with ZERO clumping and easy removal. I think this particular product is great for those who are clumsy with their mascara, as the comb-like wand helps with this greatly. I definitely will re-purchase this when I finish up the other mascaras I currently am using. I used this for three months with very little signs of drying out. (I just routinely change my mascara every three months as more an infection-control precaution. Maybe that's just the nurse in me!) A must have for every day looks!

on 1/16/2014 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Easy to put on, makes the lashes long, black and beautyful, easy to remove. Stays on well and doesn't flake. I'm addicted to this mascara!