April 18, 2014 | 1105 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - Lip Out Loud! - ASAP

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss. I have it in clear and it's not sticky and I goes over lipstick nicely and give amazing shine. I use this over my pink matte lipstick to achieve sexy bubble gum pink lips. It's 1.99 plus taxes so about 2.26 depending on your state and city. Go try it hope you like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by mirrkat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. I have a mac lipgloss that doesn't last and is too thick. This one is cheap and perfect. Its not gooey and it lasts. I also love the shimmer. You don't even feel it like some of the other glitter glosses. Very smooth. I am not too crazy about the packaging. It doesn't come in a packaging. I don't like that because that means anyone can open it. Other than that, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This lipgloss is sublte and gorgeous. Love the color at it is sheer with small grounds of pink glitter which you do not feel on your lips and it just sparkles on the lips. This color is EXACT to Too Faced sparkler glamour gloss at a huge fraction of price as this gloss was $1.99!!! The texture is perfect as it is not sticky at all and stays on as long as a lipgloss should. I love this product and have several of them in other colors. Love em all!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by JosieGeller

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

WOW! I am God smacked. I picked up one of these beauties when I went in for Rimmel Showoffs. I had heard about Lip Out Loud! from one of my favorite beauty blogs, Nouveau Cheap. It was for the 5 dollar Friday edition and a reader compared the LOL Jordana glosses to Chanel. Well! I had to try them out. I am totally obsessed with Jordana. They amaze me. I have dutifully used their eyeliners for years (my aunt, a professional visual artist and makeup junkie rec'd them to me many years ago for their pigment, ease of use, flawless texture, wear, and colors) and prefer them to my high ends, such as MAC, UD (gasp!), Bourjois (double gasp!), and Clinique. The Best Lash mascara imo performs better on me than Dior Show and Tarte. I like the blushes too.

I picked up ASAP on a whim and I have used every teeny last drop! I tried in vain to get every bit out yesterday when I had several high end glosses lying around my desk at work.

The texture is perfect for me. Note, I am NOT a fan of sticky gloss. I have very dry lips and MAC lip glass (though I DO own several and have used them since 1998 for the marshmallow scent and the great shades...Oh Baby! Nico!...they dry out my tender lips so terribly. )The LOL glosses have a medium to thin thickness. Not too sticky and feel moist and soothing.

The scent is addictive and I am super sensitive about lip product fragrance. It can truly make or break a product for me (Laura Mercier lipsticks, at least back in the 90s when I bought them). The LOL's have a very fun, retro 1970's/1980's watermelon or honeydew scent that is uplifting during the day. Not cloying although it might be for people who can't stomach fruity/melon scents. The color is described as "very lightly tinted baby pink with baby pink glitter." The swatch on the Jordana website is not accurate...at all. It is shown as a light fuchsia with shimmer. Not so. The gloss is a very very light peachy pink clear, but the color does NOT show up one iota. On my pigmented lips it shows up clear with amazing, duo chrome glitter that is more than just pink. The glitter is multi colored and gorgeous. SUPER duper multi faceted very fine glitter/shimmer that just makes my lips glow and look fuller. Lip plumpers are my lip addiction, I have tried them all and have my steady faves, like TF Lip Injection Extreme and the now sadly defunct LipFusion Double Ended Duo which I stock piled. No, this gloss doesn't plump like those as it is not really meant for that but it does make my already full lips look plumper.

AT 1.99 a pop these are a steal and I plan on going out later today and getting more shades at the Jordana BOGOHO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best impulse buy product I have purchased in a LONG time. I have never been into glittery lips, but lately I've wanted to try it and this looked so fun and was sooo cheap. And I love it. It'll be gone in two weeks at this rate. It isn't sticky, and I've had no glitter fallout or residue. It's basically a clear gloss with multicolored glitter in it and it doesn't look glitterbomb to me at all. It doesn't last a super long time, but I've never understood people who expect gloss to last a while. If you want long lasting do liner and lipstick. The tube isn't super big, but I actually like that. NYX mega shine lipglosses come in such huge quantities that it'll take me 20 years to use up one. I like to try to many colors so I like having more colors in smaller containers. Anyway, winner! Try it if you want to try glitter lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Sooner_Chick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Packaging: A tube gloss with a doe foot applicator.

In the tube, this looks like a light baby/barbie pink with silver sparkles. For comparison: it's an cheaper dupe for Milani's Glitzy Gloss in Star Shine.

Texture and Consistency:Smooth and a has a great watermelon scent.

If you loves glitter and sparkles with a pink silver sheen,this gloss is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by dinoRAWRSyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Normally I'm not a big lip gloss girl, but this gloss is great! At first I was really attracted to it because in the store lighting, it looked a lot like Urban Decay's Stardust Andromeda gloss, but at a fraction of the price. I'm so glad I bought this! It is a peachy-pink, but the glitter has sort of a teal/greenish cast to it, which makes it a really pretty, dynamic color. The gloss itself is clear but very shiny, and is chock-full of microglitter. It's non-sticky and lasts decently long, and I like the applicator because it's almost more like a little spatula then a doefoot, but made out of the same material. It's not the most moisturizing gloss, but it keeps my lips from drying out and I am in love with the smell - this gloss smells exactly like a watermelon Jolly Rancher, but not overpowering or sicky-sweet. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone that likes lipgloss; it's a subtle, pretty, and very unique color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i have to give this lip gloss 5 stars. first off, because it cost $2.29. second, because it smells so good and isn't annoyingly sticky. and the biggest reason of all.. it's a GORGEOUS color! i'm 25, but i love all things that glitter and shimmer. when i look at it in the sun it sparkles like crazy. the color is just fantastic. the staying power is of course not the best, but i don't mind reapplying because i love the smell. this is seriously my new fav. gloss. i think it would flatter every skin tone, as long as you like shimmer. if you don't, stay far away.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by yttrium39

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great lip gloss. It's sticky enough to have some staying power, but not so much that it feels like my lips are sticking to each other (and my hair, and everything else...). I like to wear ASAP over matte/creme lipsticks to give them some sparkle and I think it works perfectly for that. I find the applicator slightly annoying because it feels like it doesn't get a whole lot of product out so you have to dip the wand in the tube a lot of times when applying. I'm not a huge fan of the smell either, it's a pretty strong sweet melony scent, but I'm willing to live with it. I hadn't expected this lip gloss to be that great (for only $3!) but I will definitely be trying some other Lip Out Loud colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOL lip out loud shines like glass, I love it. It's like the sticky MAC and long lasting............ I'm not usually a Jordana fan, but I love this lipgloss and it's cool fop real qood packaging, good quantity and high quality, eh eh