October 2, 2014 | 1837 users online

Eye Shadow - H & M - Eyeshadow Palette (36 colors)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by evige

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this palette because when I saw it I really liked the variation of colors. I've been using it for over a year now and I must say that although this is a cheap palette (and it really shows, especially the packaging) I must say that is has become one of my favorites! The shadows are not of a great quality and the pigmentation is medium (if you're not using a primer)
BUT I always use this palette with my go-to primer and my eyes are always perfect, throughout the whole day!!! And the colors show up alot! It's perfect if you want some color but also be work appropriate :-)

P.S my older sister when saw this palette liked it also, so I bought one for her, too <3
price was 7,99 euros (10,40 US dollars)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by ayasavirra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Now that I have interest on eye makeup, I wouldn't buy this product again. Gotta be honest, was tempted to buy this product only because its cheap price (got this only for 7) and that was when I decided to learn about eye makeup. Some, or should I say most colours didn't show up, eventhough I had put primers before. Better invest your money on professional palettes, makeup lovers.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by shizia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I wouldn't say good things about this palette. I bought it when I needed some nice eyeshadows to work with and I thought this would be nice, but it's not. Most of the colours are a horror to blend in, they don't show up, very little pigment in light shades. The only useful shade for me was the deep brown, but I can't say it was the best quality. This palette is very cheap but I wouldn't recommend it - it's better to spend some more money on professional palette rather than throw your savings into something as useless as this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by jikla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

a really good palette.affordable with great color selection+medium to great pigmentation.must be used with a good eye primer to last all day ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by janjarang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Pro: 36 choices for color, dirt cheap (about 6), classic and simple design
Con: the quality is totally crap, does not last, does not blend well, not pigmented

Probably good for trying on which color would suit you best without paying much or for a pajama party... But overall, this is useless.