July 29, 2014 | 1209 users online

Eye Shadow - Max Factor - Colour Perfection Eyeshadow 425 Dawning Gold

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Two shades in there, a highlight and a crease color.

The highlight shade is a golden ivory. Excellent color payoff and impressive lasting power. No creasing, no fading. I mainly use this for the inner corner of my eyes and it really brightens up the entire look. I sometimes use it on the brow bone as well and it works great there, too.

The other is a coppery shade. Color payoff is a tiny bit less then the highlight shade, which is still good for the purpose as it can create a lovely transition in the crease. Very autumny :) Can't really imagine this working as a lid color since I think it'd turn out a bit pale. I'll update you if I try it.

This is a little gem and I love it. The packaging is very travel friendly, always a plus! I truly respect companies that make their products compact, saves on everything really.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I came across this product while looking at neutral eyeshadows that I could use as an everyday highlight and crease colors. And upon trying on the colors from this small and handy eyeshadow duo, I was amazed at how gorgeous they looked on my NC30/35 skintone. The lighter color is the most beautiful sandy gold color and the darker crease color is a coppery brown with gold reflex. The colors are very smooth and silky and really look amazing on top of MAC's Rubenesque, which I use as my everyday eye primer. They stayed on my lids the whole day and never creased nor lost their vibrant and pigmented colors. As mentioned the packaging is very small and handy, which is perfect for travel if you want a fuss-free everyday look, but the mini sponge tip applicator it came with isn't really high quality, but this can be applied with clean fingers since the colors complement and blend well with each other.