October 1, 2014 | 1254 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Collagen Moistfull BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by elemenopy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely a good BB cream. It blended well into my skin (fair, yellow/ Asian type) and it stayed the whole day. My only problem with this product is that after use, my skin broke out. I don't normally get pimples but after using this product, my skin was was bumpy for a few days. It may just be because my skin is a bit sensitive. I suggest applying a bit of the cream on your neck first before buying the product just to check if you'll have a reaction like mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by roomie97

I bought this bb cream after i used my collagen skin set lines and really liked it. when i first got this product, i thought i wasn't going to be liking it because it was a tad bit oily for my skin, but wazzo! it was perfect! even though i have a very oily skin, this didn't make me look oily at all! it actually gave my face a very dewy finish, making my face look really really healthy and glowing! :D i absolutely adore this bb cream and will be definitely getting seconds!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I picked up this BB cream mainly because of how happy I was with the moisturizing properties of the Moistfull Collagen cream during my skin's dry-patch phases (I admit, I hated the scent of the cream, so was a bit wary of picking up the BB cream). My oily skin has some severe dry bits (especially in colder weather) and since I'm rather breakout-prone, having no mineral oil, alcohol or parabens in the formulation was a huge selling point. I like this BB cream - shade #2 (Natural Beige) fits rather well, coverage is medium, staying power is very good and the overall finish is really nice. I noticed that the texture of my skin appears a bit grainy after a few hours - not sure if this is the product being strange or my skin acting up, or the product not wearing well into the day. I see myself wearing this mainly in winter, which is a very long season in northern Germany.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by allthecolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

PROS:
- Very good coverage
- Amazing lasting power even in humid weather
- Doesn't oil up on my normal skin
- Whitening ingredients, SPF and free of mineral oil/parabens/alcohol
- Hygienic packaging
- No strong chemical smell
- Doesn't break me out

CONS:
- Can look too heavy in the day time
- Colour too light for me once blended in
- Pump can sometimes stop working for some reason

Copy links for swatches:

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by FaithLPS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its very moisturising its great for ppl with dry skin, recommand for who are 25 yo and above. its kinda whitish as compared to etude percious mineral bb cream. even though theres 2 shades to choose from its kinda erally light for ppl with tanned skin like me.
Even though its a good product, i'll not repurchase it as its alittle overprice, SGD$49.90 .

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by slightlystarry

Overall a great product. I have pale, combination skin with yellow undertones. Normally I feel my skin tone is a bit dull due to the dryness/yellow-y skin tone, but this seems to brighten my complexion up a lot, not to mention the fact that it is moisturizing enough to give me a subtle glow. The staying power is decent, but not the best (I'd say you can go 5-6.5 hours before having to touch up) and the coverage is medium-heavy, most comparable to Revlon Colorstay Foundation. Also, I normally have very sensitive skin that is prone to allergic reaction, but so far I don't think that this product has reacted badly with my skin.

On the con side, I think the foundation itself is a little thick. Blending in can be a bit of a chore. I've found the best way to apply is to deposit as much as desired into the palm, rub your hands together a bit and then pat the product onto your face to achieve an even, thin layer. Another con would be that while the packaging is sturdy and convenient to use (the spring-loaded nozzle makes getting the perfect amount of product out really easy), it is made of a hard, thick plastic. This means that when I use more of the product up, the nozzle will stop distributing the product because it can't reach the leftovers clinging to the side and bottom.

Other than that, a really great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by walver

This BB cream has fullest coverage I ever tried plus a good oil control and staying power comparing to another Etude BB cream series (Precious Mineral BB cream, which also has a good coverage but minus oil control / staying power).
I am NC20 on MAC, and I wear shade #2 on this BB cream. however it looks too greyish and I could barely notice that my face has different color than my neck after application. but after few hours, believe me, the color changes slightly and looks more natural.
No break out or whatsoever. It even has a good skincare properties such as whitening, anti wrinkle, and healing properties.
Also, the price is not too expensive, and 1 tube will last for a long time consider u only need a little amount for that great coverage. definitely worth to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by uyai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm using the darkest shade #2 Natural Beige. It comes in a 50ml pump tube, boasts whitening/anti-wrinkle properties and a modest SPF of 30 PA ++. It's mineral oil, ethanol and paraben free, and also contains Baobab tree & Marine collagen extacts.

This is probably the fullest coverage BB cream I've tried. The consistency is somewhat creamy and thick but manages not to feel heavy on my face. Covers my rosacea and brightens my skin nicely. I am an NC20-25 at the moment because of my fading 'summer tan', but am usually around an NC18-20 when I'm my natural colour. The colour suits me fine when I'm my natural colour and does not look grey or pink toned at all. It gets rid of the yellow tones to my face and leaves a healthy light beige colour in its place. As the day goes on it does darken ever so slightly but not so much that my face is a different colour to my neck.

It gives a semi-matte finish when first applied but after a few hours it looks more glowy. I have combination skin and it doesn't get greasy or shiny (I don't set with powder or use primer) so I don't have to touch up during the day at all. Despite its good coverage, it doesn't look thick or unnatural. It is slightly fragranced but the smell decapitates after a few minutes. I'm happy to say that it doesn't break me out either.

Overall a very good quality BB cream, I prefer this over the Missha Perfect Cover.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by babybun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am a MAC NW20-25, dry combination skin with freckles and prematured skin, living in humid country.

So far I love this product very much. It is so soft, smooth, and evens out my skin tone without any need for concealer. I apply it either with my fingers or MAC 187 brush. There are 2 shades and I'm using #2 which is perfect on my skin tone.

It's very long lasting and gives a dewy polished look. I dust the shine off with Laura Mercier transparent loose powder to set this foundation. Even after 8-10 hours, it's still there and I can't believe how perfect my skin looks. Very even, moist and smooth! It's like someone's been giving me a blur photoshop effect, except that it's done on my real face!

It's now my HG, far better than MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation, Clinique Derma White, Estee Lauder BB, Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick, and Etude Fresh BB. Such a surprise discovery!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 6:01:00 AM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I really like EH's collagen line so thought I'd purchase this BB cream to see how I liked it. It cost me 18,500 korean won (about £11) so is quite affordable. It has an SPF of 30 PA++ and arbutin for skin whitening. The ingredients list is full of silicones (something which my skin does not like on a regular basis) but there are some flower extracts and witch hazel in there too. The SA told me this is for dry-normal skintypes as it is hydrating and gives 'moist' skin. My skin is normal and it works fine for me. I apply with a damp sponge (the BB cream blends onto the skin really easily btw) and it gives a glowy look; not oily but just a subtle glow. Coverage is really good - with the damp sponge I apply 1 layer and it masks all redness and evens out my skintone, and the freckles on my nose are barely noticeable. No need for concealer. The colour, as with all korean BB creams, it not so amazing. I have shade #2 natural beige which is very grey based. However, give it a while and the colour warms up to your skin a bit better and doesn't look so shocking. I have yellow/golden tones and my face does look a different colour to my neck - but the purpose of BB creams is to counteract yellow tones with a grey/pink base so that is the point really. Lasting power is very good - with no primer or setting powder this lasts throughout the day and does not melt off. I do need to blot with blot paper in warm weather but only once or twice at the most. I do not wear this on a daily basis as my skin always breaks out if I wear BB cream everyday, but the few days a week I do happen to wear this, I have no problems with irritation. The packaging is great aswell - very hygienic pump bottle.