Stila One Step PrimeColor in Pop of Pink

on 10/27/2011 9:10:00 PM

I got this as a gift with purchase and did not open it for several weeks. I could kick myself. I love it. I use it as a shadow base then use something soft like BM Pure Radiance on top. It's an amazing cheek color. So soft and completely matte. Stays put all day. Think I'll pick up some other colors. This will be great for traveling.

on 10/10/2011 7:35:00 PM

I love this stuff. I have it in pop of pink and rosie posie. It goes on cheeks very sheer, blendable and long lasting. And the colors are so cute, make me look perked up and glowing. It is too dry for lipstick and the colors are just wrong for eye color. But as a blush, it's perfect. And primer? Huh? They should just market it as blush.

on 6/21/2011 11:09:00 AM

Product - Soft pink with a matte finish. Not a shade I would use around my eyes, though it would work as an eye base or highlighter. It's a bit too pale for me (AAB/NC25) to pull off as a lipcolor by itself. But it's perfect as a subtle pink blush - it's not too rich and not too pale for my coloring; great for low-fuss days. This cream product is advertised as "primer, eye shadow, highlighter, lip color, cheek color in one" - which may be true of the formula but actual usage depends on the shade. It has that silicone-primer feel to it - creamy and smooth, yet dry/non-greasy to the touch, easy to work with, blendable, and buildable. Pigmentation and staying power are very good. Reasonably water-resistant.

Comparisons - Reminds me of Tarte Cheek Stain in The Perfect Pink, but this has much better pigmentation.

Packaging - Long plastic squeeze tube in a color to represent the shade, with black plastic screw cap. Tube tip is angled and has a small hole for dispensing product.

Overall - Great when I need a little color for my cheeks as I run out the door. continued >>

Popular Blush Products