April 19, 2014 | 910 users online

Moisturizers - RoC - Multi Correxion 4 Zone Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Droungleuang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried several moisturizers throughout the years (Mostly department store brands) and I stumbled upon this RoC moisturizer at TJ Maxx of all places. This product at retail price is $28, bought it for $16 and I have to say it's the best moisturizer I've ever used compared to some high end brands. I love that even with SPF in the moisturizer my skin still looks matte throughout the day. Oil blotting sheets are a must for me and I can easily go through 3 sheets during my lunch break, but after using this moisturizer I can get away with just using one. I looked at other beauty forums after buying this product and saw great reviews on it. If you want a long lasting, anti-aging, SPF moisturizer without the oily aftermath this is the product for you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for several months now. It does a fine job of moisturizing and I like that it has sunscreen. The only thing I can really say is that the scent is very strong and NOT pleasant in my opinion. I prefer my moisturizers to be unscented so I'll not be buying this again specifically because of the strong smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by clownface

I'm not sure if I have a different product than everyone else, but I really didn't like this product. It has a really strong perfumey scent and feels very sticky hours after application. I have dry skin and rarely break out but I felt greasy and broke out from this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by arikabh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have oily skin with a tendency to be drier in the winter. i really like that this has spf. i am also very pleased with the overall results. this moisturizer seems to have refined my skin texture, and brightened my skin tone. i use a gentle cleanser before, and a moisturizer after this product to create a moisture barrier. this routine works really well for me, and i will continue with this line of products. i would recommend this to anyone with my skin type. it goes on sale sometimes, and that would be a good time to try this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by piscis18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am on my second bottle of this product. I purchased it because I needed a more inexpensive alternative to the Clinique Superdefense, which I have used for years. Pretty much I was looking for a good SPF product for my face that would work well under my make-up. I know that sunscreen is pretty much the best thing I can put on my face; it won't fix sun damage, but it further prevents it. I am very picky about moisturizers because I don't like the oily residue that most of them leave behind. I've been very happy with this product because it sinks into my skin and provides a little bit of moisture to help my liquid foundation apply more evenly, but does't leave much oil, nor is sticky to the touch. Plus, as I am getting older, I am trying to find an SPF product for my eyes to prevent further development of crow's feet, laugh lines, etc. I tried the Clinique eye cream with SPF 15 (sorry, forget the exact name), but it made my eyes sting. I tried dabbing a little bit of this around the eye area and it doesn't sting at all. I know it is not marketed explicitly for the eye area, but it does say it works around the eyes and it has worked for me. I am glad there is some SPF protection and I don't have to use multiple products in the morning. The ONLY reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because I haven't seen much improvement in my forehead or around my eyes in terms of diminishing lines, wrinkles, and crow's feet. It does provide some moisture, which I think it helps plump up the skin temporarily and this in turn might make my skin a bit smoother or lessen the lines, wrinkles, etc, but it's not a huge or lasting effect. It does help a little though. Overall, I really really like this product and you can bet your bottom dollar I'm buying another bottle when this one runs out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty good product. In the past i have not given this product a fare shot since it does leave me slightly oily (i have the most oiliest skin ever). anyway, i am willing to buy it again and update my review.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by gemstoneruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My face was very dry and redness uneven.. When i first used this product my skin felt tingling/burning, so i used it every other day, I have sensitive skin, it made me skin soft so i wanted to keep using it. Ive been using it every day now for about 4 months.. I only put it on at night, because for daytime its too much strength for 2x usage.
It makes my skin soft, skintone even and gets rid of dry spots..

I really reccomend this product

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Claudia22

After a trip to the dermatologist office about 5 years ago I started using RoC products because he recommended me this line. I have used almost every single cream that this brand has and I completely love the products. This moisturizer doesn't leave my skin oily at all. As I said, after 5 years using the wrinkle corrections, moisturizers, night creams etc... I applause RoC, excellent quality, I can say my skin looks very good compare to my friends whom are my age.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by mandy412

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

So in an effort to be more cost sensitive, I've toned down my moisturizer from department store brands to drugstore brands. Right now, I am in complete love with this product. It gives my skin the right amount of moisture, has avobenzone in it for sun production, and has helped make my skin really glow. I know the glow part sounds stupid but upon putting this on, my skin looks dewy and I can be makeup free if I like. The price point is around $25 which I think is a fair price. I really like this brand.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No