September 1, 2014 | 1050 users online

Eye Shadow - Shiseido - Majolica Majorca Majolook BL763

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by marsqurine

I love this palette :) This palette retails for 1400 yen in Japan or SGD$25.90 here, for a 4g compact :) I have never been confident about putting on eyeshadows due to the lack of quality eyeshadows and brushes, but this palette seems easy to use. It comes with a palette of three shimmery colours, a cream liner, and a shadow applicator. It does not come with a mirror and you are better off using your own brushes. At first, the colours may seem off-putting in the pan. It consists of a very light pink shadow, a baby blue shadow and a dark blue shadow. But after proper application with eyeliner and mascara, it looks pretty and sexy enough for a night out in town! The light pink shadow takes quite a lot to show up, and I may run out of it first. But I have another single pink eyeshadow from Majolica Majorca that I can use in its place. The eyeshadows have good staying powder if you donít have very oily skin. I applied this at 11.30 am in the morning and 12 hours later, it still looks decent, with not much migration of colour or shimmers. If you have very oily skin, it is recommended to blot every few hours so your makeup does not melt. The cream liner has an overlay of gold or silver patterns on top, and it looks really pretty unused. It looks nicely applied on the waterline with a thin brush, or even half of the waterline with black liner lined on the outer rim. This palette is well worth your money as it is long lasting. I recommend this palette to fair-skinned ladies, as I think that the pink and blue shadows may not show up well on dark-skinned ladies. I will definately buy this again :)