July 31, 2014 | 1039 users online

Pressed Powders - Sisley - Phyto Touches de Sisley Sun Glow Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

I got this on sale for half price which cost me 60AUD, still very expensive... It comes with a flap top kabuki brush, sheds heavily! As to the packing, plastic inside! Drop off several times! Sisley can you spend a little more on your packing? As to the powder itself, smells nice, the shimmer bronzer is a little bit orange on me, but it's ok. The beige colour not pigment enough, overall, if you searching for high end powder, spend money on other stuff, this one not worth the money. Won't purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by moomooknickers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My dad purchased this for me at a duty free store. It's a great product with two bronzer shades. My only gripes are that they are too orange on my skin and there is no applicator included.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by janjarang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This review is for Sun Glow Pressed Powder in a darker duo called Honey Cinnamon. Expensive? Yes, very. But this is the BEST powder I've ever used. You can use this powder all year long by adjusting and mixing the two colors (which is great since my skin tends to be darker in summer). You can use it for a naturally tanned look as well. Additionally, I use a darker shade to contour my face and it also works as eye shadow/orangey blush on a busy morning. You only need a little bit and that's enough. The powder lasts all day and blends in perfectly. I was worried in the beginning since it seems to have some kind of shimmer but don't worry, this won't make you a glitter princess. Instead, it gives your skin a nice glow and color. I'd buy it again.