August 2, 2014 | 1228 users online

Masks - Etude - Moistfull mask

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by jingyi82

Just buy 15 sheets once go!
I love to collect mask, maybe all because the vanity ;p

Very moisturize, the mask sheet material is the best one.
After use it, my face looks brighter + moistfull (indeed!) + elastic

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by littlellamadrama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a freebie when I bought the Precious Minerals BB Cream. Although I believe it's around Php 98 for one sheet. I decided to use it to de-stress for the weekend. The paper was pretty thick and wet but it did not drip, which I liked. It was neat to put on and slightly big for my face, but that's better than it being too small. It felt nice and cool against my skin and I left it in for 30 minutes, while browsing the internet. It moisturized my face nicely, but I'm not quite impressed with the after effects. My face did feel dewy and soft, but overall it's not something that really improved my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by daphn3_t

After weeks of using acne products (adapalene, PHA lotion, BP and occasionally Retin-A), my skin was peeling slightly. It was difficult to put on makeup. So last night, I decided to put on a sheet mask and chose the Etude House Moistfull mask that I received free when I bought some stuff a few months ago.

Opening the foil packet, the mask was a standard one, folded up neatly, soaking wet with essence. It had a slight fragrance that I didnít really like, but then I couldnít avoid it as most skincare brands would have their distinctive fragrance. Anyway, the mask was a little too small for me Ė the forehead fitted nicely but the jawline wasnít fully covered. It was weird because most masks that I have used were all too big for me.

I left it on for 20mins or so, then removed it. The remaining essence absorbed into my skin quickly and easily with some patting. I applied some AC Red Spot Balm on the acne scars and ended last nightís skincare regimen. This morning I woke up, my face wasnít overly oily as it was usually. The flaky patches that I had last night, were also gone this morning. Thatís a sign that the mask worked, I tell you.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by jltful89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got it as a freebie so not very sure about the price. My face stings when I put this on :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked this mask. It fit my face perfectly and was drenched in essence. The scent is quite strong which I didn't like as I have sensitive skin. I left it on for just 15 mins and after removing it, my skin was left SO soft and hydrated. It looked a lot more plump and youthful in texture too...definately provides immediate results. I just wish it didn't have such a strong artificial scent to it.