December 18, 2014 | 1817 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Natureluxe in Peony

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've never liked Cover Girl products, but I decided to take a chance on their NatureLuxe line.

Nope. This product sucks. I was expecting a tinted lip balm, but this is more of a berry lipstick with a bit of a metallic shine. It did not moisturize my lips and the pigment seems very uneven and does not stay in place. The pigment collects in my lip lines and makes them look like wrinkles!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 8:10:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I reallylove this colour. I really like that it smells good and its a inbwetween a lip balm and a lipgloss and even a lipstick. I like the fdeeling. Light red on my lips looks great. This is my favorite colour. I like this new line of cosmetics. The organic ingredients is which got me to buy it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this newer formula, but in #245 Pinot and #205 inTulip. I like these lipstick/lipgloss/lip balm formula of lipstick. It's sheer enough to let the texture of your lips show through yet has enough pigment/deposit to give you substance and texture improvement to whatever condition your lips are in. They are very hydrating the way a lip balm is yet the color stay quite well and once worn off leaves a nice stain behind. The barrel is extra small which I like as you can really shape the lips with accuracy. I like these 2 colors as they are rosey/mauve/browned neutrals, but with enough color burst so they never look muddy or deadpaned as many neutrals can do. When in doubt choose either of these and they go with anything. The color value is for a fair to medium toned skin. Any darker skin than these and you might find they get lost on you. I like the mix of the 2 together. They are rather inexpensive in Walmart and have a high performance for cost and value. Easily Recommended!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by questionable

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I was looking for a pink and figured the Tulip might be invisible or too light on my lips. I was hoping Peony would be sheer enough to pass for pink. Unfortunately, it's a berry color. I just tossed all my berry lipsticks because my entire lip color scheme is lighter these days. Less aging. It's not that I dislike this line because I have it in two other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

Dupe Alert! This lipstick in Peony is an exact dupe for Nars Manhunt lipstick and Chanel's Porto Rotondo lipstick (now discontinued). Peony is really sheer but the color payoff is far better than a balm/sheer lippie. It's thee perfect cherry red. Brightens without looking clownish like some blue based red l/s's can be. Because it's sheer it doesn't last long, but leaves a lovely stain. I did find it to bleed a little bit, but nothing to stop me from buying it again. NW25, and it's the perfect face lift red if you're looking to lift up your coloring/look! At $4.00 give it a try!