July 29, 2014 | 2216 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - E25 Blending (was SS217)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Love this brush, amazing for blending shadow, and crease work. If you are a beginner and are worried about over doing a smokey eye, this is the best brush for you. Perfect for building up color in the outer corner where the darkest shadow goes. Amazing quality. I recently purchased a bdellium brush for my bare minerals well rested for under-eyes and it is an amazing quality brush. And they have a similar brush to this one, so before I go and buy another sigma E25 blending brush I definetly will try out the ones by bdellium, I think itís around 7-9$. So in the long run if I replace buying only sigma brushes with bdellium, I will save a lot. But that doesnít take away the quality of this brush!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by patootiecutie1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this as a free gift,and although it's great for blending I don't really use it because I find it scratchy (other people have said they're soft... maybe I got a dud?).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by VMV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got these as free gifts. I love it! I use it to blend colors together and to smooth harsh lines.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

loooove it. this brush is nice and soft. It's my one and only sigma, my friend let me pick out my xmas gift and this is what I got! I normally use an assortment of super cheap eye brushes from target but this practically replaces them all! you can use it to apply a wash of color over the whole lid, then just wipe it off and apply your crease color with it as well and then blend blend blend! I've used it every day since I got it! It definitely makes me want to check out more sigma brushes. I haven't noticed any shedding at all either. this is a must have!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've just got this as a free gift. - I'll update later :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Steelhead242

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a no fail blending brush sent from the makeup Gods.... I used a 10% off coupon and got it for $9 and was sent a travel size E25 as a free gift!! The bristles are soft, non scratchy. It applies eye color true to shade and blends the product effortlessly. Amazing brush, no shed, weight is balanced, just all around excellent. Blends like a boss!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by kukukt007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really great blending brush, and although I haven't had more expensive blending brushes before have heard that it is comparable to the MAC blending brush. It buffs out eyeshadow seamlessly and is also really good for use in the crease. The bristles are soft but not too soft - you still need a little bit of roughness to help stubborn eyeshadow to blend. One thing I don't like about the brush is that it wears out quickly after a couple of months use and become a little rough and hard to clean. I guess you should expect this with a cheaper priced brush! But if you can't afford a high end blending brush, this is definitely the best affordable option out there. Also, no fall out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by cindyb82

Fantastic brush. Had used many other brushes for eyeshadow application, but this one gives that flawless-how-eyeshadow-is-supposed-to-look look.
Very please, would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first Sigma brush I have purchased and it blends beautifully. The bristles are so soft and fluffy. The entire brush feels sturdy and put together well. I expect this brush to be reliable and last for a long time. I would repurchase if anything happened to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Scotiabelle

why did I wait so long to try Sigma. Fantastic brush and brilliant price Love Make up site in UK