April 23, 2014 | 1334 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - E25 Blending (was SS217)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by VMV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got these as free gifts. I love it! I use it to blend colors together and to smooth harsh lines.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

loooove it. this brush is nice and soft. It's my one and only sigma, my friend let me pick out my xmas gift and this is what I got! I normally use an assortment of super cheap eye brushes from target but this practically replaces them all! you can use it to apply a wash of color over the whole lid, then just wipe it off and apply your crease color with it as well and then blend blend blend! I've used it every day since I got it! It definitely makes me want to check out more sigma brushes. I haven't noticed any shedding at all either. this is a must have!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've just got this as a free gift. - I'll update later :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Steelhead242

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a no fail blending brush sent from the makeup Gods.... I used a 10% off coupon and got it for $9 and was sent a travel size E25 as a free gift!! The bristles are soft, non scratchy. It applies eye color true to shade and blends the product effortlessly. Amazing brush, no shed, weight is balanced, just all around excellent. Blends like a boss!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by kukukt007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really great blending brush, and although I haven't had more expensive blending brushes before have heard that it is comparable to the MAC blending brush. It buffs out eyeshadow seamlessly and is also really good for use in the crease. The bristles are soft but not too soft - you still need a little bit of roughness to help stubborn eyeshadow to blend. One thing I don't like about the brush is that it wears out quickly after a couple of months use and become a little rough and hard to clean. I guess you should expect this with a cheaper priced brush! But if you can't afford a high end blending brush, this is definitely the best affordable option out there. Also, no fall out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by cindyb82

Fantastic brush. Had used many other brushes for eyeshadow application, but this one gives that flawless-how-eyeshadow-is-supposed-to-look look.
Very please, would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first Sigma brush I have purchased and it blends beautifully. The bristles are so soft and fluffy. The entire brush feels sturdy and put together well. I expect this brush to be reliable and last for a long time. I would repurchase if anything happened to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Scotiabelle

why did I wait so long to try Sigma. Fantastic brush and brilliant price Love Make up site in UK

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by CStuartMonteith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first got the short handle version of this brush as a free gift from Sigma. I was so impressed that I ordered the standard version. The brush is very soft and is good at blending. I have washed it and it did not shed and splay. I bought it as I was told that it is a dupe for the MAC 217, and it is a lot cheaper. So far so good, do not hesitate to get one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by muaKissAndMakeUp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The E25 is for Sigma what the 217 is for MAC. This wide rounded blending brush is used for controlled blending and for fading out edges. The MAC 217 is a true blending champion, but the Sigma E25 does a pretty good job at blending too. It is almost identical to the MAC 217, although it does feel little bit softer.
The winner: As far as blending goes, both the Sigma E25 and the MAC 217 are great and itís hard to choose. For now MAC gets my vote because I know this brush so well, but the Sigma E25 is well on its way to becoming a favorite as well.