September 21, 2014 | 2020 users online

Toners - Dickinson's - Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by jbluzb86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have used this product for more than 1 year. It helps on some acne but really never resolve other types of iflamatory acne. This works best mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar.

The smell you will grow to love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Allyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! I've seen good results within the 3 years I've been using this. My pores are smaller and my skin looks refreshed you must try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by sofisticationn

I can't explain what it is about this product that keeps my acne at bay but it works. I know this because every single time I switch back to my expensive kheil's calendula toner to finish the last bit of the bottle I break out. Using this Dickinson's pore perfecting toner after I wash my face both morning and evening is a must. You get a huge bottle for $4.99 at wal-mart. I mean, c'mon! It smells like witch hazel which I love. If you dislike the smell get over it and let your skin reap the benefits of the magical powers of 100% natural witch hazel! HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by mousquerader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I enjoy using this product. I use it on a cotton pad in the AM and PM, and sometimes right after a workout. I don't have a pore problem, so I can't really comment on reduced pore size or anything, but I do have a mild acne problem, and I think this helps keep it at bay, especially since I've not been using acne medications regularly since using this toner. I would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

I hate this as an face toner, but absolutely love it as a spot treatment. As an all over face toner, it dried out my skin. Oddly enough though, I always got compliments on how lovely my skin was and how bright it was. Even when it was so dry, it caused a few pimples. On the upside, it is the best spot treatment I've tried. I've tried many, and I loved Clean and Clear's Persa-Gel 10 for years until I realized it was drying my skin out. One day I decided to try this as a spot treatment, and I was amazed as how much it reduced my blemishes. The redness and irritation was minimized greatly by the end of the day. I was amazed. Nothing very worked that fast. I haven't stopped using it this way for over a year - I love it. The one thing I've noticed is that this doesn't help with the scars, unlike many spot treatments, but that can be dealt with something else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

The only time I would use it is after I take my makeup off with cetaphil gentle face cleanser (the one for normal to oily skin) and I didn't use my clarisonic (I use clarisonic every other day). I use this toner to make sure there's no traces of makeup the cetaphil left behind. First of all this toner smells horrible!! And because of its high alcohol content it made my skin super dry and tight. To reverse the damage this toner made I apply Simple skincare toner right after to balance my PH. The bottle is huge it'll take awhile before I can finish it but I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by xYvettex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found my HG for my acne. I can't say enough good things about this product. It is like where have you been all my life.... Especially in my teenage years. I bought this product on a whim just to try something else to help with my acne also the fact that it was on sale and came with a 2 dollar off coupon so in total it was about 3 bucks at rite aid. It helped my skin with my dryness, redness, blemishes, acne, leaves my skin soft and moisturized. Should definite give it a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

I used two bottles of this and it was okay. it didn't do anything specifically for my pores but it was a decent toner. don't think i will be repurchasing though, because I already went back to my holy grail toner.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Redbone21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is ok. i have oily acne prone skin and I've been trying to use something other than benzyl peroxide and this keeps my skin clean but I wouldnt say its a miracle product. It doesnt strip you natural oils but over time I do get oily. I'm half way through the bottle. I'll see how I feel once the bottle is empty.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by girly2222

I had used cetaphil gentle skin cleanser and for a week, my skin started getting red clusters of bumps, for days I put alcohol on them no change, everyday kept getting new red bumps.So I decided to clean my face with dickinson pore perfecting witch hazel my first time using this product, within the first hour my face starting clearing up by morning I was in shock my face had no red bumps, it was smooth, plump, it is awesome.I will make this my new face product.I have sensitive, dry, skin, this did not dry me out or sting this is AWESOME STUFF. WOW! (I RECOMMEND THE CETAPHIL LOTION DAILY MOISTURIZER SPF)Plumps up my sunken cheeks so Awesome! My new hg.