Dickinson's - Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner

3.9

Witch Hazel (all natural), Natural Grain Alcohol (14%), Witch Hazel Flower Extract

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is the HOLY GRAIL for my skin. I am so glad that my younger sister put me on to this stuff because now I can't imagine doing my skin care routine without it! Really helps control my oily skin and while it doesn't make your pores disappear, it helps not make them so big and nasty on your face. Very gentle on your skin too. Only thing I would change about this product is the smell. At first I thought the smell was really weird but I eventually got used to it.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner is one of the best toners I've used. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. It removes residue and oil from my face and leaves it feeling fresh and supple. What I also like about it is that it does not sting at all--I even apply it to my eyelids to depuff them. I don't care about its scent as long as it effectively cleanses and tones my skin. I love this toner!

This is the first time Ive tried a product containing witch hazel, and used to purchase rosewater toner. I love this toner. My skin was not in good shape when I started using this, and now has greatly improved- only a week later. I use it every morning and night and my face at the moment has not a single pimple, my skin tone is starting to even out, and I believe my pores are shrinking. I got complimented on my "flawless" skin for the first time EVER. And it is definitely thanks to this toner.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Witch hazel has never worked for my skin.
I keep hearing good things but every single time I have used it my oily skin is much more oily, my pores look worse, and my skin does not look healthy.
I do not know if it is just my skin or what but after doing research I found many reports stating that witch hazel is actually not good for use on the face and can be damaging to the skin.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Does have alcohol in it and I don't like the smell. It does help smooth out my skin and balance it, but I don't see much different with my pores. The bottle leaks a little when I try to carry it around. It's a okay toner but with a bad smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using which hazel as my toner for a couple years now. I love how it is natural and soothing to the skin. This is the first time I have used this brand but I will definitely repurchase. It comes in a huge bottle so I bought a travel size mini bottle and I refill it with the Dickinson's toner. It does have a scent but it smells like witch hazel, personally I don't mind the scent it smells natural and earthy to me but I know the scent isn't for everyone. The toner itself leaves my skin smooth, calmed, prepped, and ready for bed. I only use it at night before I go to sleep and then use whatever moisturize I have over it. Also it helps depuff the eyes in the morning if you have that problem, I personally don't but my sister does and she enjoys it for that reason. Over all would definitely recommend for those in need of a natural good for the skin toner. Love love it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I just bought this yesterday because I read a lot of great reviews and wanted to add a toner to my beauty routine. I am SO GLAD I got this!! It makes such a huge difference after cleansing to clean and tones your pores while also restoring your skin to its proper pH. My face does indeed feel soft and smooth. It's amazing what cheap, simple things like this can do for your skin without spending so much money on department store products!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is some good ish. Not only does it control oil but it continues cleaning after you wash your face and it feels really nice on skin. It's refreshing. It lasts awhile. I got my fiancée hooked as well. Must have!

I bought this a couple months ago to try since I had heard good things about it.It controls oil on my forehead as well as make pores smaller.It also makes my moisturizer absorb better and my skin feels extra clean when used after cleanser. It didn't dry my skin out,but I just use on my oily t zone.It's not the best toner but it's a great cheap alternative at 2.99 on sale at CVS.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is one of the many products I've tried to control oil and breakouts, but it is not effective for that. It does cleanse gently, but with my skin, I need the big guns. If I use this, I add tea tree oil to augment it.