April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Blush - Sheer Miracle Adobe Sunset Mineral Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Belann

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is smooth going on! As stated in a previous review, you only need a very small amount. It last so long that I have actually rebought it before I ran out because of it's age.
The color is so beautiful. The name, Adobe Sunset is perect for the color because I really love to wear it on pleasant nights when we are eating outdoors in the early evening. Without looking too made up, it really adds that perfect something to your face.
It looks very sparkly in the jar but it only has only added a soft shimmer to my face. I am over 55 and cannot pull off too much shimmer.
My friends also love this blush! They thought it drew attention to my eyes(???).
Since this product is so gentle to skin I feel great wearing it and the staying power is unbelievable.
Go for the sample on Sheer Miracle's site!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ecrrosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ordered the sampler pack from Sheer Miracle, and picked Adobe Sunset as the blush and it's gorgeous. It looks like an eyeshadow because it's so shimmery, but it looks so beautiful on. I have light/medium skin and it looks lovely, I think every skin tone could pull this off. I will try it out as an eyeshadow soon, but I love it on my cheeks. Because of the shimmer it leaves a beautiful glowing look, without looking too shimmery (no chunky glitter look or overly done look). I highly recommend. I will order the full size as soon as I run out. It also has no bismuth, so it won't make your cheeks break out, yay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Yrie

This is just an amazing blush!
The shade is simply gorgeous and gives me a natural flush, which I like because it clearly gives me some colour but looks very natural at the same time, not overdone. That said, there is a fair amount of shimmer in it, which some people might not like. You definetly need no highlighter with this one ^^
Speaking of overdoing things: This blush is very pigmented, so you need to use this very sparingly, especially if you, like me, have very fair skin. You only need the teeny tiniest amount. Which is great cause this way the blush will last you ages!
Nothing to complain about this blush: Goes on like a dream, easy to blend, staying power is great.
A sample size costs $2.50, 1 gram costs $8.50 and the full size, 3 grams, will cost you $12.50. Great value for money in my opinion.