Balea Oil Free Eye makeup Remover

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

This is definitely my HG and I can not understand all the negative reviews.
I like it much more than the version with oil.
I have very sensitive eyes 'cause I am wearing contacts and I am using this for 8 years (at least, I do know exactly).
I tried many other brands, but nothing can even come close to this.
I literally use it to take off my eye makeup while my contacts are still in!
No burning, no scratching, it leaves my eyes completely clean, without any residue (even though I am often using hard-core stage makeup & waterproof mascara).
It feels like water a bit & it is incredibly cheap as well.

on 1/19/2014 7:19:00 PM

Worst makeup remover I've ever used. Stings my skin, and could not even clean regular eyeliner. Really want to throw it away

on 3/29/2013 9:27:00 PM

It's cheap. In every sense of the word. It burned my eyes and I have never had that happen with any make up remover. It barely removed my eyeshadow (which was a nude shimmer so hard to even say if it did) and didn't make a dent in eyeliner or mascara and I had to scrub hard to get even a little eyeshadow off - not nice on the eyes at all.

on 1/14/2012 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Vaseline works better than this.
This will be a bitch to use if you have heavy eye makeup on. It can't even get rid of all the eye liner. I literally have to use vasiline to take of the eye makeup, then use this product to take off the vaseline. You get what you pay for I guess.

on 1/12/2012 7:06:00 PM

I swear by Balea makeup remover (bottle, not wipes). I wear contacts and have quite sensitive eyes; I don't wear waterproof makeup, please note. This formulation leaves no greasy residue - no residue of any sort - and never stings or irritates me. It removes my mascara and concealer and shadow easily, effectively, and quickly. I have to get mine in swaps with friends from Europe, as I don't live near enough to Canada to hit the Shoppers Drug Mart, sadly.

on 6/17/2011 1:53:00 PM

I just finished off a bottle of my highly loved Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover and thought I would pick up and try a few more economical brands to search for a substitute. Balea happened to be one of the two brands I purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for about $6 for 120ml bottle. It claims to "gently remove eye makeup without irritation" and is "enriched in pro-vitamin B5." I do like that it doesn't sting nor burn my eyes, but it really isn't that great at removing eye make-up overall and doesn't make a budge in water proof makeup. Overall I'm personally disappointed and wouldn't repurchase.