Elizabeth Arden Millenium Day Renewal Emulsion

Water/Aqua/Eau, Squalane, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-30 Stearate, Polyethylene, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Peg-40 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Pretty decent cream. Not heavy at all. I have been using it all summer, and switching to heavier cream as fall comes. As I do like the way the skin quickly absorbs it, I find the fragranced scent a bit too much for me. The packaging also turned me off a bit, since u have to scoop in to get the cream out. Overall, I'm satisfied with the cream itself.

I bought this at TJ Maxx and really like it. It sinks in well. moisturizes and doesn't break me out. I use a different q-tip to scoop out a portion everyday so the packaging isn't really an issue.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I gave my Philosophy moisturizers a break for a while to try this EA day cream. I have very acne prone skin so was hesitant to try this since it looked rather oily. But as long as you don't use too much, it's wonderful. You only need a tiny amount, and it soaks in quickly and leaves a great glow. I have no complaints about this product. It did not break me out! I adore the packaging, too - glass jar with a cool spoon to scoop it out. As long as you make sure to wash your spoon every once in a while, it will be kept very sanitary!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

What I liked the most about this was its pretty lemon & lilly of the valley scent. Its easily absorbed, light textured, softens and smooths skin. Quickly dries to a matte finish so you can put makeup on nearly straight away. Oily skinned gals may like the feel but I found it felt tight and didn't do much for my skin either way. They give you a plastic spoon to get it out of the jar but I prefer a squeezy tube or a pump.