November 26, 2014 | 1770 users online

Moisturizers - Elizabeth Arden - Millenium Day Renewal Emulsion

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by lacey77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this at TJ Maxx and really like it. It sinks in well. moisturizes and doesn't break me out. I use a different q-tip to scoop out a portion everyday so the packaging isn't really an issue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I gave my Philosophy moisturizers a break for a while to try this EA day cream. I have very acne prone skin so was hesitant to try this since it looked rather oily. But as long as you don't use too much, it's wonderful. You only need a tiny amount, and it soaks in quickly and leaves a great glow. I have no complaints about this product. It did not break me out! I adore the packaging, too - glass jar with a cool spoon to scoop it out. As long as you make sure to wash your spoon every once in a while, it will be kept very sanitary!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

What I liked the most about this was its pretty lemon & lilly of the valley scent. Its easily absorbed, light textured, softens and smooths skin. Quickly dries to a matte finish so you can put makeup on nearly straight away. Oily skinned gals may like the feel but I found it felt tight and didn't do much for my skin either way. They give you a plastic spoon to get it out of the jar but I prefer a squeezy tube or a pump.