December 19, 2014 | 1671 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Grow Luscious Lash Liner - 002 Espresso

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by iamtheanonymous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite eyeliners and I have repurchased this! I find this practical as an 'everyday' eyeliner. The color is neutral and not too bold. The texture of the pencil is just right and application is smooth. Lasts all day too (note: I don't have particularly oily lids). The downside is that it does smudge so applying it on the lower lids (especially the lid margins) may not be a good idea.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

An average DS brown liner. Formulation is similar to UD 24/7 eyeliners, very creamy and smudgy. Wears well on my lids but not on the waterline.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by brandysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've only tried this a couple of times, but the wear time isn't amazing, even using an eyeshadow primer underneath. The liner goes on exceptionally smooth and creamy, but it seems to disintegrate several hours later leaving only a barely visible smidge at the lashline. I'll try again using a powder eyeshadow to set, although other products of this ilk (UD 24/7) don't absolutely require it. My eyelids are notibly on the dry side too. Because of the soft consistency of the pencil, it wears down quickly and will need to be sharpened frequently as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful rich brown color that is extremely easy to apply. I thought it wasn't going to be very long lasting because of how smoothly it glides across my lids, but that isn't the case. It's also a good eyeliner if you like to layer eyeshadow on top because it creates a good base for that. I have no idea if it helps your eyelashes grow, but the smooth formula certainly could help moisturize the base of your lashes, helping to keep them strong for longer. The biggest drawback of this is how difficult it is to sharpen.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by PrincessMikki

This is creamy, dark and has AMAZING staying power. It smudges out if you want it to while still keeping color. I love this so much. I got it on sale for 2 dollars and want to go buy more!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This very dark brown shade applies smoothly and very opaque, highly pigmented. It appear almost a rich dark chocolate brown. This liner did not fade on me after the work day, still was about 100% still there and about 90% as vibrant as in the morning, which is very good performance for a drug store eye liner. I recommend these as a quick and cheap basic brown liner.

I cannot speak to the lash growth claims, as I use a lash growth serum already. I feel like it is very similar in creamyness and color to the Cover Girl Liquiline Blast eyeliner in Brown. Both pencils need to be sharpened often in order to maintain a point because of how creamy they are.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this eyeliner. I prefer creamy gel eye liners that do not tug on the eyelid..Espresso is a rich dark brown, very opaque. I only use this on my upper lid area. It glides smoothly across and lasts all day on me. I do not notice any growth in my lashes. Also, I have no irritation from this product. This performs just as well if not better than Urban Decay 24/7 liners and costs way less.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Ashley1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this liner but, like a few people have already stated, it irritated my eyes and made my eyelids swollen and puffy. It was horrible. There is something in the ingredients that, apparently, does NOT agree with some people. It's too bad they can't change this to a hypoallergenic forumla and remove whatever the irritating ingredient is, because otherwise this liner is excellent - goes on smooth, rich pigment, long lasting.
I'm very sad that I had to return this. :(
I gave it 2 lippies instead of 1 because it really IS a great liner - IF it doesn't make your eyelids swell to the size of eggs.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Lolopop93

I purchased this product because I wanted a good brown eyeliner; I think it's a bit more suitable for me than black is. It does do good on the lash line like it claims, though it works horribly on my waterline, so if you're looking for a good liner for your waterline, I wouldn't recommend this. Overall, though, it's a good eyeliner considering it's from the drugstore. Goes on super smooth too!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by jasminejones2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! so I was so excited to get this product! when i first put it on i thought it was the best eyeliner in the world,but then as my eyes started to water and i blinked a thousand times, the eyeliner was smudging and in my eye.so now i hate this eyliner.i would love it if my eyes would water so much when i put it on my water lines.oh well.i didnt pay for it so its whatever. but i will try to work with this eyeliner,but i doubt i will love it later.but who knows! DONT GET THIS EYELINER IF YOUR EYES TEAR UP WHEN YOU APPLY TO THE WATERLINES! beware ppl!:)