Palladio Herbal Liquid Concealer

Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Silica, Rice (Oryza Stiva) Starch, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Extract, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Corn Oil (and) Retynil Palmitate (and) Cholicalciferol Trihydroxystearin, Octyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Octylmethoxycinnamate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragance. May contain: CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI 77288 Chromium Oxide Green, CI 77491 Red Iron Oxide, CI 77499 Black Iron Oxide, CI 77492 Yellow Iron Oxide, CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007 Ultramarine Blue

on 4/6/2015 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This product is awful on my skin, it dries instantly, which means you can't blend.

on 8/13/2014 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It's "meh" really. Like, it's honestly not the worst concealer I've used, but it's not even close to being the best. It's pretty down there.
The problem with this is that it goes on cakey and dries out fast. Also, it dries so quickly in application that it's very hard to blend it out. The color (I got nude) looks good and sort of matches my skin (it's a bit too light, but really a concealer is kind of supposed to be) and the price is decent at sally's (like $6-$7), but it's a cheap and low quality product.
I'm on this weird quest to find a cheap liquid concealer (because I'm not a fan of cream or stick concealers) under $10 that will work well for me, but this one ain't it. Honestly, you should return it if you have it and if you don't yet, don't even consider it.

on 6/17/2014 12:35:00 PM

I'm not sure who this is for, maybe people who don't need concealer? But it's not for anyone who does. This is the sheerest concealer I've ever used. In my life. I'm 31 and I've been buying makeup since I was 14.

Pros - the packaging is nice, the usual tube with soft-tip applicator wand
- if you're looking for the sheerest coverage ever, this is it. Your lightest freckles will still be visible.

Cons - doesn't conceal.
- not even buildable. The more I touch it, the thinner it gets.

I wonder if maybe someone who just wants something on there might like it.. I'm considering trying it on my legs for nights out. Maybe that will do? Lol.

Overall - glad it wasn't expensive. Won't buy again. Unless I can find some weird, alternate use for it. If I do, I'll update ;)

on 11/14/2013 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

holy smokes i wished i checked on mua before purchasing, but at least it was under $10.00 :(

this has got to be the worst concealer ever! i got it in banana to use under my eyes-CREPEY CITY!! it goes on creamy & smooth, dries super fast & turns dry & crumbly. wth?! i am so bummed because the color banana is perfect for my nc42 skin to brighten up my eyes! its cheap, natural & the perfect shade but provides zero-little coverage & soooo drying! i patted and patted & crumbs came off. i had to dab some cream over it so i wouldn't look 1000 years old around my eyes. do not buy!!

on 3/26/2013 12:43:00 AM

I bought this concealer in "mint" because I wanted a green concealer to counteract against my red, rosacea skin. However, this actually made my skin green. It barely blended. I had to really rub it in in order to make my skin not look like I was part alien. And that made my skin even more red. :/

on 2/22/2013 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This concealer is awful. I do like the packaging in the tube, but that's about it. I bought this in "Mint" hoping I could use this to cover some red spots and acne when I breakout. It is so thick it is impossible to blend. Whenever I try to blend the concealer just smudges and I end up with a huge green spot on my face, instead of just being over the redness. It is really thick and just cakes on my face. I tried to add moisturiser to thin it out (I was desperate) and it didn't work. Avoid at all costs! This concealer is impossible to work with, and pretty expensive for what it did (which was nothing).

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

No. A thousand times no. One of the worst concealers I have ever had. I am now afraid to buy any that even resemble this. It was like 6 or 7 dollars down the drain at Sally's. The color is a little to pink for my pale skin but that's not even getting started. It is terrible to blend. You have to blend hard and quick or else it leaves horrible streaks! Not ideal for under your eye because you can't do it lightly. The coverage is not great at all and only a little will come out out of the bottle. The product itself is dry and hard to work with and not long lasting. It creases and dries and yellows. Just don't buy it, don't lol.

on 1/27/2013 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this in the shade called "banana". I don't know what I was thinking. I haven't had much luck with Palladio makeup; the only thing I kind of like is the loose “rice powder”. I had plans to use this as a corrector for my dark under eye circles. I thought at first I got a bad tube because I was able to put the product on but it wouldn't blend! It was very weird. Under one eye I could blend it ok. And when I say ok... I mean it took some work to get it blended. Under the other eye I wouldn't blend at all. I used a face towellete to wipe the rest of my makeup off and start with a clean slate. I had the same problem again. It's hard for me to tell if the tube I got was just bad or if the formula is terrible. What's strange is if the product were dried out it wouldn't glide on very well at all. This product was creamy and smooth upon application; it just didn't blend. To top it all off I could tell that even if it had blended as it should have it would not have been enough to correct my circles. This is going back as a return. I never deal with returns but when a product is as bad as this I have to.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this under my eyes, it needs 2 layers. I don't know what the 2 people below me are talking about, it's not noticeable, and it doesn't 'crumble' and 'fall off' however, it is a bit orange (it's just the shade I chose, can't blame Palladio for my mistake)

on 10/4/2011 8:11:00 PM

This is probably the worst concealer I've ever tried.
I bought the lightest color and it's still a tad tan for me.
I have no issues with the packaging, price is decent ($5.99 at Sallys) but it was such a horrible product I returned it.

It does not conceal goes on cakey and then once it sets it crumbles off my skin. Horrible.

Top Rated Palladio Products