July 29, 2014 | 1943 users online

Concealers - Palladio - Herbal Liquid Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by shadowphoenix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure who this is for, maybe people who don't need concealer? But it's not for anyone who does. This is the sheerest concealer I've ever used. In my life. I'm 31 and I've been buying makeup since I was 14.

Pros - the packaging is nice, the usual tube with soft-tip applicator wand
- if you're looking for the sheerest coverage ever, this is it. Your lightest freckles will still be visible.

Cons - doesn't conceal.
- not even buildable. The more I touch it, the thinner it gets.

I wonder if maybe someone who just wants something on there might like it.. I'm considering trying it on my legs for nights out. Maybe that will do? Lol.

Overall - glad it wasn't expensive. Won't buy again. Unless I can find some weird, alternate use for it. If I do, I'll update ;)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

holy smokes i wished i checked on mua before purchasing, but at least it was under $10.00 :(

this has got to be the worst concealer ever! i got it in banana to use under my eyes-CREPEY CITY!! it goes on creamy & smooth, dries super fast & turns dry & crumbly. wth?! i am so bummed because the color banana is perfect for my nc42 skin to brighten up my eyes! its cheap, natural & the perfect shade but provides zero-little coverage & soooo drying! i patted and patted & crumbs came off. i had to dab some cream over it so i wouldn't look 1000 years old around my eyes. do not buy!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

I bought this concealer in "mint" because I wanted a green concealer to counteract against my red, rosacea skin. However, this actually made my skin green. It barely blended. I had to really rub it in in order to make my skin not look like I was part alien. And that made my skin even more red. :/

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by rojetor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is awful. I do like the packaging in the tube, but that's about it. I bought this in "Mint" hoping I could use this to cover some red spots and acne when I breakout. It is so thick it is impossible to blend. Whenever I try to blend the concealer just smudges and I end up with a huge green spot on my face, instead of just being over the redness. It is really thick and just cakes on my face. I tried to add moisturiser to thin it out (I was desperate) and it didn't work. Avoid at all costs! This concealer is impossible to work with, and pretty expensive for what it did (which was nothing).

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

No. A thousand times no. One of the worst concealers I have ever had. I am now afraid to buy any that even resemble this. It was like 6 or 7 dollars down the drain at Sally's. The color is a little to pink for my pale skin but that's not even getting started. It is terrible to blend. You have to blend hard and quick or else it leaves horrible streaks! Not ideal for under your eye because you can't do it lightly. The coverage is not great at all and only a little will come out out of the bottle. The product itself is dry and hard to work with and not long lasting. It creases and dries and yellows. Just don't buy it, don't lol.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

I purchased this in the shade called "banana". I don't know what I was thinking. I haven't had much luck with Palladio makeup; the only thing I kind of like is the loose “rice powder”. I had plans to use this as a corrector for my dark under eye circles. I thought at first I got a bad tube because I was able to put the product on but it wouldn't blend! It was very weird. Under one eye I could blend it ok. And when I say ok... I mean it took some work to get it blended. Under the other eye I wouldn't blend at all. I used a face towellete to wipe the rest of my makeup off and start with a clean slate. I had the same problem again. It's hard for me to tell if the tube I got was just bad or if the formula is terrible. What's strange is if the product were dried out it wouldn't glide on very well at all. This product was creamy and smooth upon application; it just didn't blend. To top it all off I could tell that even if it had blended as it should have it would not have been enough to correct my circles. This is going back as a return. I never deal with returns but when a product is as bad as this I have to.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by TheUniqueDaniB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this under my eyes, it needs 2 layers. I don't know what the 2 people below me are talking about, it's not noticeable, and it doesn't 'crumble' and 'fall off' however, it is a bit orange (it's just the shade I chose, can't blame Palladio for my mistake)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by lysaly

This is probably the worst concealer I've ever tried.
I bought the lightest color and it's still a tad tan for me.
I have no issues with the packaging, price is decent ($5.99 at Sallys) but it was such a horrible product I returned it.

It does not conceal well..it goes on cakey and then once it sets it crumbles off my skin. Horrible.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I was pretty disappointed with this product. Normally I really like this brand for the price, but this did not deliver. For how creamy and thick it is, it does NOT conceal at all! I find that the more I tried to blend it in, the more sheer it gets and you pretty much see right through it. It does not hide anything.Not only that, it looks visible on, dry and cakey. Nothing natural about it, no matter how well you try to blend. Pretty much pointless. Bottom line is, for me this did not offer enough coverage to be called a concealer, nor did it look natural. I got mine in the shade "honey" and even though it may not be the right shade, it's still too sheer. Perhaps their stick one is better, but this I wouldn't get again.

**ok, I've decided that my above review is more for really dark spots you need to conceal...for evening out the skin tone and less severe marks or scars, this works out better. I still don't think it works amazingly on it's own, but for running out and a quick fix, this is ok. Definitely use it with a fuller coverage foundation if you have more discoloration.