December 22, 2014 | 1731 users online

Eyeliner - KOJI - Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by one_teaspoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Quite possibly my HG eyeliner. Wore this with the Too Faced eyelid primer and this eyeliner has lasted through a nap, artificial tears (I have dry eyes), general day-to-day blinking and going about my business. Stayed on all day with no smudge. YES! Have tried Maybelline, MAC, Bobbi Brown, another Koji one which was a pencil type gel liner. This Dolly Wink one is a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

This eyeliner is so good! The fine tip makes application easy, eyeliner dries fast, doesn't irritate eyes (works well with contacts). I purchased in Jpn for 1100 yen (~$11 US). You can choose to make a fine or thick line.

Unfortunately, it's 2x the price in the US. I don't think I would pay $20 for it, out of the principle knowing it's 2x the price. But I would definitely ask any friends going to Jpn to buy me a bunch of them lol.

If you decide to purchase while in Jpn, please note that drugstores tend to price differently. I shopped at several Jpnse drug stores, and I noticed Matsumoto-Kiyoshi had cheapest prices (there's a bunch everywhere, but one store is right at the famous Shibuya crossing. I recommend purchasing there bc they have a large selection of makeup, you can see a famous Japanese landmark AND run an errand. plus the store really wasn't busy considering at an incredibly busy intersection, so a nice break from the crowds).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by EriSays

Easy to use with a glossy black finish. I really like how straight the lines are when you use this product! I find that it lasts me 8+ hours without melting away from sweat/heat. Though I do agree that at times it tends to crumble near my inner corners. However, my wings never crumble! My first Dolly Wink pen lasted me over a year until it finally dried out. Sometimes I use the liner as a base to define my lines/wings before filling in with Estee Lauder's black gel creme liner. Depends on my mood that day! Overall, would recommend despite the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by MewaC

This is my favorite eyeliner! Its so easy to put on- the tip is very flexible and gives you a really pretty line.

The bad thing is that the color wont be suepr black all day long. It lasts around 5 hours and then it beggins to fade. But you will still have product on at the end of the day tho.

The packaging is suuper cute, so is the product.

The price is pretty high in my opinion since there are eyeliners out there at 5-10$ that work fine. But this is the only one that easily gives me a perfect line.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by t0g3th3r

Seriously I don't know why people go crazy about this liner. I got one and it hardly worked. It's easy to use and it doesn't smudge (even when I have oily lid) but it fades out so fast. I was in my room, my AC was on and still, it faded out after about 3 hours. The only thing I like about it is the packaging. It sucks since I raise high hope for this and I really thought that it would be my HG eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by kittencuddler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm on my second pen of this, about to buy my third. It's simply the best liquid eyeliner I've found, perfect in every way. The felt pen is the perfect size for precise lines and the liner flows well. It dries fairly quickly and is totally smudge proof in my experience (I say this having just gone through a full day + a sweaty 5k in the Texas summer with it still looking perfect). I use a mineral oil based oil cleanser and it washes away cleanly. I kind of wish the packaging was a bit more mature now that I'm growing older, but I'm okay with that. Total HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I think I got a dupe of this from EBay... It costed $1 but it says Dolly Wink and the packaging is the same nonetheless!
And OMG, this is an HG product! This tiny felt tip pen is PERFECT for creating the most precise identical top liner looks every time. You can create the smallest, simplest winged eyeliner with this or the thickest and boldest look easily without getting sloppy at all! This formula dries fast, it is jet black, and doesn't smudge or flake throughout the day. I've literally done my makeup some days at 6 am and at 9 noon all my face looks a mess except for my winged eyeliner look! Oh, and did I mention this liquid liner is waterproof? You'll have trouble taking this baby off for sure. This is just amazing and I will repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by plushiesexual

Love it!! Highly recommended.The thin liner brush is ideal for precise adjustable line--can make the most untrained liquid eyeliner user look like an expert! Can adjust easily from thinnest line to bold. The flow and fluidity. The most precise pen liner ever!
Amazingly superior to CLIO's Kill Black in precision (only 1 type of line possible--thick dark).

Pigmentation is average. Dries average speed to quick. Compared to other top Asian pen liquid liners boasted to be the best in the world--for those who immediately want thick line CLIO's Kill Black dispenses more ink immediately and is more black however takes much longer to dry.

Packaging is adorable! Ideal pen liner for beginners and experts!

Had one brush for 2 years used and didn't dry up! (results may vary). Sometimes a bit flaking when layering may occur is true (dry-ish layer).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this eyeliner but it isn't worthy of HG. The tip is very precise and would help in achieving your eyeliner look. The black is really black as well. However my problems with this eyeliner is that I find it a little bit too watery and i have to wait for a longer while for it to dry as if I just open my eyes a little while after application, it transfers to my crease area. Also, this liquid eyeliner is not waterproof and smudge proof so I would not recommend this to people with oily lids. I don't have a problem with it as I don't have oily lids. The eyeliner does not smudge on me unless I deliberately tug on my eye lids. Overall it still is a fantastic eyeliner for me and would work great for people who do not have oily eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by takeit2damax321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So easy, long-lasting, and pigmented. This liquid liner gave me hope that I could accomplish the cat-eye look. The brush is rather small which helps produce precise lines. Because the brush isn't flimsy at all, it's so easy to draw and fill in the wing. The formula isn't too watery nor too thick. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I can't get over it. So worth it.