July 31, 2014 | 1002 users online

Eyeliner - KOJI - Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I think I got a dupe of this from EBay... It costed $1 but it says Dolly Wink and the packaging is the same nonetheless!
And OMG, this is an HG product! This tiny felt tip pen is PERFECT for creating the most precise identical top liner looks every time. You can create the smallest, simplest winged eyeliner with this or the thickest and boldest look easily without getting sloppy at all! This formula dries fast, it is jet black, and doesn't smudge or flake throughout the day. I've literally done my makeup some days at 6 am and at 9 noon all my face looks a mess except for my winged eyeliner look! Oh, and did I mention this liquid liner is waterproof? You'll have trouble taking this baby off for sure. This is just amazing and I will repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by plushiesexual

Love it!! Highly recommended.The thin liner brush is ideal for precise adjustable line--can make the most untrained liquid eyeliner user look like an expert! Can adjust easily from thinnest line to bold. The flow and fluidity. The most precise pen liner ever!
Amazingly superior to CLIO's Kill Black in precision (only 1 type of line possible--thick dark).

Pigmentation is average. Dries average speed to quick. Compared to other top Asian pen liquid liners boasted to be the best in the world--for those who immediately want thick line CLIO's Kill Black dispenses more ink immediately and is more black however takes much longer to dry.

Packaging is adorable! Ideal pen liner for beginners and experts!

Had one brush for 2 years used and didn't dry up! (results may vary). Sometimes a bit flaking when layering may occur is true (dry-ish layer).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this eyeliner but it isn't worthy of HG. The tip is very precise and would help in achieving your eyeliner look. The black is really black as well. However my problems with this eyeliner is that I find it a little bit too watery and i have to wait for a longer while for it to dry as if I just open my eyes a little while after application, it transfers to my crease area. Also, this liquid eyeliner is not waterproof and smudge proof so I would not recommend this to people with oily lids. I don't have a problem with it as I don't have oily lids. The eyeliner does not smudge on me unless I deliberately tug on my eye lids. Overall it still is a fantastic eyeliner for me and would work great for people who do not have oily eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by takeit2damax321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So easy, long-lasting, and pigmented. This liquid liner gave me hope that I could accomplish the cat-eye look. The brush is rather small which helps produce precise lines. Because the brush isn't flimsy at all, it's so easy to draw and fill in the wing. The formula isn't too watery nor too thick. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I can't get over it. So worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by LaDolceVita8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Initially I loved it. I really have to hand it to Dollywink, this eyeliner doesn't smear or budge at all! Packaging was adorable.

However, I noticed after only two weeks of use, the pen started to dry out real quick. It was this point that the eyeliner would apply really flakily, or faintly, and it would crumble away on my eye. At first I thought it was a fluke. I thought I just got a faulty one but considering that I had bought two of these and they BOTH turned out the same makes me think otherwise. The second pen also dried out within 2 weeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by lovelixir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its super cute packaging and the numerous positive reviews make me want to love this eyeliner, but I dislike that it's not waterproof/tearproof and comes off in flakes everywhere around my eyes. (Side note: the same thing happens to me with Kiss Me Heroine Make liquid liner.) I'm going back to Physicians Formula's eyeliner, which is cheaper and more accessible to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by riceisnice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So cute, but terrible for oily lids :(
I have super oily eyelids and this eyeliner flakes off terribly. I don't even need makeup remover to take it off, all I need to do is go over the line with the eyeliner again and tada, the line disappears.
In terms of pigmentation, it's not that pigmented. I have to go over the line to darken it, but usually that results in the liner just flaking off.
The only thing nice about this liner is the packaging. It's super cute and conveinant as a pen.
When I finished this, I ended up using the brushtip as an eyeliner brush. It works great with gel liners.
For about $25 Canadian, I don't recommend this.

Also, this is exactly the same as the Physician's Formula pen liquid liner. The formula and the brush are the same, the only difference is the packaging and the cap mechanism.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by paralleluniverse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is NOT monolid approved.

I have this in the brown colour - packaging is nice (blue with cream coloured flowers) and it's lasted me a decent amount of time, three months and still going strong since the colour is still highly pigmented. When I swatched it on my hand I was amazed by its staying power - it was a pigmented cool brown colour and didn't smudge even though I proceeded to drag my finger across the line I drew.

So the pros of this for me: it dries quickly in around 15 seconds, does not irritate my eye, the colour was a softer and more natural alternative to black, it is easy to use and it is one of the very very few eyeliners that don't smudge and migrate to underneath my eyes.

However, this eyeliner has pretty much NO staying power at all without primer and my lids are not even that oily. On humid days I would find that the eyeliner had for the most part, disappeared and faded from my eyelid (even when I wore a good eye primer from Etude House) and I would be very lucky to find the eyeliner entirely intact on normal days.

Neither is it waterproof (I can't remember if it purported to be though) for me - the tiniest bit of contact with water will render the eyeliner ineffective since it just turns into a brown tear.

So I'm still on the hunt for my HG eyeliner. Monolid girls, I don't recommend this but if you don't have single lids, this may be great for you! Eyeliner is a very personal thing after all - what may not work for me may work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Obli

This is my absolute HG eyeliner. It's very easy to apply and the line is a nice black. I have quite oily eyelids, so most eye makeup products literally smudge within an hour on me. This, however, stays on all day.

Once I used this eyeliner thinking it was going to be a really cold day just like the week before it -- but it ended up being 30 degrees celcius (yay for Melbourne weather) and my friends spontaneously decided to go to the beach. This eyeliner stayed on all throughout the day for over twelve hours, despite all the sweating. It was pretty impressive. And despite its staying power, it comes off really easily with warm water.

The one con I can think of is that it is pretty expensive. I live in Australia and bought this from My Cube, and I think there it was about $25-30? It'd be cheaper to get it online.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

well easy to draw eye liners! easy to remove also and it looks cute. i love it!