December 21, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lip Gloss - Giorgio Armani - Gloss d'Armani Pink 503

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Review for Gloss d'Armani Plum 101.
The texture is amazing, doesn't leave my lips sticky. It's very smooth and last for long. If anything con, I's say the Plum color is not very pigmented.
One of the best glosses, I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by RiriG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't have it in pink I have the red, but there is no review for that yet so I thought I'd do it on here as its the same product.
This is the best coloured lipgloss I have ever ever used. So pigmented it looks like applying lipstick with a gloss on top. Silky smooth gloss not sticky at all, long lasting even at dinner and on glasses it barely comes off. In love

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by KaiJones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a lipgloss that when it is gone, still feels as if your lips have moisture in them. I was surprise to find that I could wear it all day. I was also surprised to find that even after a shower, my lips are not dry at all. It does not feel sticky or gooey. It does not have a strong smell. It is pretty darn good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ivy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I can't read the color on the bottom of my gloss, but I believe it's the Plum shade, not this Pink. However, my comments on the excellent formula are applicable anyway.

It's wonderful. Truly a long-wearing gloss that feels comfortable to wear. It goes on smooth, but feels more substantial that many smooth-textured glosses. It's.....glossy in texture. As it wears, the feeling becomes a little drier and stickier, but it's not a sticky gloss that you feel your hair would stick to it. It dries to such a comfortable finish that I tend to expect to find it's worn off, only to look in a mirror and find that it looks pretty much as I'd applied it.

Not too much transfer to the glass when drinking. I do find that most of it wears off when eating, but other than stains I find most lip colors do.

The Plum color is just lovely, rich but not too dark, good amount of pigment, very pretty frost. It's a very wearable color, alone or over lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Gail2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a bevy of beauties! Always on the cutting edge, Giorgio Armani has even managed to top himself with this Gloss D’Armani collection - 18 luscious lip colors with everything from a barely there touch of shine to rich, ripe plum shades.

As has been said these are “More than a lip gloss....concentrated high-definition color fusing shine, comfort and lasting hold.” Right on! There’s absolutely no feeling of “tackiness” as with other glosses, not a trace on my coffee cup, and today after six hour the gloss remains true. I even gave the gloss my ultimate test - pizza with double pepperoni - the color didn’t take a turn for my chin or sneak over to my cheek. Amazing for a gloss!

My current favorite shade is “Pink 503" - a potent (but innocent) rose. I love wearing it alone or over lipstick. Cannot wait to wear “Plum 602" this fall!

One more A+ for Armani! Find the collection at www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Luxurious, fantastic texture. It is silky, non sticky and it lasts for hours. By far the best lipgloss I have ever tried. The colours are endless and fit every requirement. It is not gloopy or tacky. it moisturises my lips for hours and it is soooo much better than GA lip shimmer. It does not have any taste or smell. GA has the BEST make up on the market. This is a nice natural pink that adds a tad of natural colour to my lips. I am NC15/20 and it does not make me look dead.

** EDIT after over a month of extensive use it has developed a strange sweet taste. Still amazing performance (last sooo much longer than Nars and other high end glosses)