September 18, 2014 | 1900 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Good Lovin' Lipglass (Surf Baby)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this lipglass. It is the standard formula from MAC with a warm vanilla scent, doefoot applicator, and a slightly tacky formula. It is a pinky nude with a silver shimmer. It has a better than standard lasting time (about 1.5-2 hours rather than 1 hour for me).
The only reason I wouldn't purchase this product again is that it is $1 more than the price of a regular MAC lipglass for no apparent reason. (maybe packaging?) It wouldn't be hard to dupe this color of lipgloss with a different brand. The pinky nude is pretty typical and I don't think it would be worth spending $15+ dollars on this lipgloss when a different brand or previous MAC lipglass is essentially the same thing.
If you don't own any pinky nude lipglosses, I would recommend this one. But if you aren't a fan of the standard MAC lipglass formula or own colors slightly similar to this one, I would recommend to try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Gill222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a pretty gloss! Its just perfect on its own or on top of lipstick. I think this is great for day wear and its perfect for the surf baby collection - the gold flex of the gloss totally reminds me of the sand sparkling as the sun hits it at the beach. The lipglass has a sticky formulation but I dont mind this. I think this would flatter most skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by emmamcgrath

I bought a back up of this lipglass because I love it so much! This and Benefit's Lady's Choice lipstick are my go-to pinky nude lip. It's expensive for such little product and the packaging isn't the cutest mac has ever come up with but I love the color. I wish it weren't limited edition.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of MAC lip glosses.They come in great colors with good consistency, although a bit sticky. They have a pleasant, mild vanilla scent, and no flavor, thankfully! And most are pretty long wearing for a gloss.

Good Lovin' is a LE lipglass in the Surf, Baby! collection from June 2011. It is a very wearable, sheer peachy caramel with beige and champagne shimmer. Good Lovin' being sheer and a bit light is a great daytime gloss for summer. I also layer it over other coral and brown lipsticks to give them a bit of shine and shimmer. I even dab it in the center of my lips when i wear Strange Potion lipglass (originally in the Venomous Villains collection, and repromoted in Surf, Baby!) when i want to tone down its brightness and give it a bit more shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good Lovin' Lipglass is LE and came out as part of the Surf Baby collection. It's a sheer, light peachy-pink with soft, seashell-like iridescent shimmer -- very beachy and pretty. Looks amazing with my light, MAC NC20 skintone. It's the first paler Lipglass that doesn't wash me out (like Oyster Girl did). Same yummy vanilla scent as every Lipglass, although IMHO the texture seems a bit smoother and it stays on a tad longer than most Lipglasses I've tried. Between Good Lovin' and Strange Potion, I'm all set with my summery glosses!