Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract

2.9

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, tocopherol, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)**, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/caprylpolyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool *White Tea Extract **Natural Fragrance

on 3/12/2015 11:13:00 PM

I love how easy and convenient these are. But I guess you could say that about most make up wipes. I had read the reviews and I was nervous about the fact that people said they made their skin your irritated . I never had a problem with this and I will continue to use these

on 3/8/2015 11:46:00 AM

BURN MY SKIN I used mine in cucumber and sage it sucks.

I don't have sensitive skin, and the face wipes still burn my skin! I don't feel fresh after using this product because it is not as good as other makeup face wipes, it burns, and it's so expensive! Not worth the purchase

on 2/3/2015 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I absolutely love these, they smell amazing and are refreshing after use. I mostly use these to remove make-up and they are very effective.

Very good for cleansing, skin does feel tight afterwards so I would suggest following with moisturiser.

on 10/27/2014 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my goodness! Got these on the run since I needed more makeup wipes and I have sensitive skin and Thought theses would be good to use.. I was so wrong! They burned my face and i got red all over and it stung like bees! And the smell almost made me sick to my stomach... So in the trash they went... So dissapointed! Will stick to my ultra calming ones since I know that they work and will not have any issues at all....

on 10/23/2014 3:51:00 PM

These wipes earn the unfortunate distinction of being among the worst I have ever purchased. I try very hard to stick with natural, organic, and cruelty-free companies' products wherever I can, so I chose these to replace my not-so-natural and not-so-cruelty free Clearasil/ Oxy/ Neutrogena ones I have been buying since my teenage years. I bought these for both cleaning up my oily skin during the day and during travel and for removing oil and old make-up after work before I work out. I don't even know where to start my list of complaints. For one thing, I don't know if it was just my package, but there was no physical way to get just one wipe out of the package; seriously, a CLUMP of like 4 would come out at a time, EVERY time. I can see using two at once if the wipe is a bit thin, but I don't need 4 or 5, that's just a waste (and forget about trying to put them back; it's not happening and not really sanitary anyway). Next, they literally did not clean my face. Don't believe me? Do what I did: I took a different company's face and wiped my face down AFTER using the BB's wipe and the competitor's wipe came away with a TON of dirt and make-up. I could so tell the BB wipe wasn't working: I could FEEL that my skin was still dirty, and after using someone else's wipe afterwards, I had hard proof. Third, in addition to not cleaning my skin, I also felt like they were depositing some kind of gross coating onto my skin. If I'm using a wipe to remove dirt, oil, and make-up, I'm NOT looking for the wipe to deposit something else onto it. I just want clean skin. I'm not a huge scent person, but I will add that I also didn't notice any particular fragrance at all to this product. I'm also not the most price-sensitive health & beauty buyer, but if I'm going to pay more for something, I do expect it to work as well or better than the cheaper options. These wipes are definitely inferior to the competitors but cost considerably more. I get that they are supposedly not full of nasty chemicals, and I am willing to pay extra for that, but they STILL NEED TO WORK. I will stick with my not-so-animal-and-earth-friendly wipes for now, because at least they perform.

on 9/27/2014 1:27:00 AM

These are my all-time favorite wipes! I use these every single day. Sometimes twice. Once when I'm removing my makeup, and typically before I apply my makeup to remove oil and such from my face. The smell is amazing, and it's something that I actually really like about the product. The wipes do burn a bit on sensitive areas, but the burn isn't unbearable and I find that it wakes me up in the morning. These wipes do a great job at removing all of my makeup, and I never need more than one. Keep in mind that I wear a lot of foundation and face powder. The only issue I ever have is with the lid. For some reason, the past two that I've purchased have not wanted to shut properly. The wipes never dried out, but it was a bit annoying.

on 8/7/2014 10:02:00 AM

I got this product on sale at target. I usually use tea tree oil face wipes from the face shop but the face shop does not exist in FL atm. I needed a replacement, and I liked this product was mostly natural ingredients. I waited for a day when I wore waterproof mascara and eyeliner to write this review because a major complaint on makeup alley was that these wipes do not take off waterproof makeup well. This product does take off waterproof makeup. Be gentle when wiping and make sure the formula on the wipe has some time to get on the product on your face to break it down. All my makeup came off. Also the smell isn't unbearably bad. It smells like white tea (go figure!). I love the thickness of the towelettes, and I love that these wipes have a lid snap closure just like my past tea tree oil wipes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought these while in Ulta because I saw they were on sale and needed to pick some up anyways. I usually love Burt's Bee's products so I thought I would probably love these too.
I use wipes likes these to take off my makeup before cleansing my skin because I've never felt wipes like this actually "cleanse".
Anyways, they do a fantastic job at removing all of my makeup, including eye makeup. However, they do leave my face a little bit sticky, BUT that isn't necessarily a huge problem for me since I do follow up with a cleanser.
The main reason I would not repurchase these are because of the smell. It is nice but way too strong. It's overpowering. I like my skin care products to have a light scent.
Overall, they are effective but don't like the smell at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I got these along with some other products, it was a travel size kits i got from marshalls for about eight bucks. it came with two lip products, body wash, lotion and these towelettes. and a little bag to carry it all in! These remove my makeup well, leaves no trace. it leaves my face a bit sticky though and i dont care for the smell but i can put up with it. but its not something i'd buy again. it didnt burn my face though, though my skin may not be as sensitive as others.