September 2, 2014 | 1826 users online

Cleansers - Burt's Bees - Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Sooee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this product on sale at target. I usually use tea tree oil face wipes from the face shop but the face shop does not exist in FL atm. I needed a replacement, and I liked this product was mostly natural ingredients. I waited for a day when I wore waterproof mascara and eyeliner to write this review because a major complaint on makeup alley was that these wipes do not take off waterproof makeup well. This product does take off waterproof makeup. Be gentle when wiping and make sure the formula on the wipe has some time to get on the product on your face to break it down. All my makeup came off. Also the smell isn't unbearably bad. It smells like white tea (go figure!). I love the thickness of the towelettes, and I love that these wipes have a lid snap closure just like my past tea tree oil wipes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by victoriarose1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought these while in Ulta because I saw they were on sale and needed to pick some up anyways. I usually love Burt's Bee's products so I thought I would probably love these too.
I use wipes likes these to take off my makeup before cleansing my skin because I've never felt wipes like this actually "cleanse".
Anyways, they do a fantastic job at removing all of my makeup, including eye makeup. However, they do leave my face a little bit sticky, BUT that isn't necessarily a huge problem for me since I do follow up with a cleanser.
The main reason I would not repurchase these are because of the smell. It is nice but way too strong. It's overpowering. I like my skin care products to have a light scent.
Overall, they are effective but don't like the smell at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got these along with some other products, it was a travel size kits i got from marshalls for about eight bucks. it came with two lip products, body wash, lotion and these towelettes. and a little bag to carry it all in! These remove my makeup well, leaves no trace. it leaves my face a bit sticky though and i dont care for the smell but i can put up with it. but its not something i'd buy again. it didnt burn my face though, though my skin may not be as sensitive as others.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by cbaker6653

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

BURNS! I wouldn't say I have extra sensitive skin. Just normal skin. But these BURN! It does remove makeup and leave skin soft and not too dry, which is the only reason I gave 2 lippies instead of 1. But I will never repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by jaysfan652

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

These are alright. I like how the packaging has a little open and close feature to keep them moist. However, the towelettes themselves aren't very moist and it can take a lot of scrubbing to get heavy eye makeup off. I also feel like they somewhat "tug" at my face when I am removing foundation because of their dryness. Also, I find the smell quite off putting as it is quite strong. They do a decent job of removing makeup, but it required a lot of scrubbing. I feel like if these contained more moisture and less scent they would be good.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by paperdoll66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The main thing that I really like about these towelettes is that they leave me feeling clean. It has a nice tea scent, and I don't feel like I have a layer of chemicals on my face. They work nicely with my skin, and they helped clear up a few blemishes on my forehead last summer. They do remove makeup, but it can take some scrubbing to get heavier eye makeup off. I do tend to just use a different towelette for days that I am wearing more makeup and use these for lighter days. They are also very refreshing after working out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

In general Burt's Bees products have worked very well on my sensitive skin so I gave this a try. I expected these towelettes to not irritate my skin, but unfortunately they do burn (even the ones FOR sensitive skin)! It removes makeup just fine though.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a rather lazy make up remover. Sometimes at night I don't feel like washing my face and doing the whole nightly ritual so I picked up these. I really liked the little door to keep them moist which was the selling point really. Unfortunately the throw away point was how bad these suckers burned. I have a sensitive face so a lot of stuff stings or burns or turns me all splotchy and red. This being a "natural" product I didn't think I would have an issue. How wrong I was. It didn't even really get off all my eye makeup either. So I end up looking like the match maker from Mulan (with bloodshot eyes) and have to wash my face anyway. I would just stay away.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

I purchased a small package of these at Target recently because I find cleansing towelettes to be a better buy than plain old makeup removing wipes. Sometimes in a pinch I do not have the ability to do my entire face routing, especially when I'm at work and need to go somewhere right afterward. I really liked these; they are inexpensive, smell nice, the packaging is pretty, and I felt they didn't dry me out too much if used alone. Mostly I used these simply as a makeup remover, but occasionally as my "face wash". I did notice they stung, but only slightly over sensitive areas/blemishes. I would definitely re-purchase, but there are some good cleansing towelettes popping up I've noticed that have multiple uses!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by benskitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this for traveling since I liked the packaging and my skin hasn't reacted to other Burt's Bees products. Unfortunately this burned and turned my face red, and my skin isn't that sensitive. Maybe it burned because of the benzoyl alcohol? Regardless, I would not recommend this to anyone.