Revlon colorstay overtime 460 Neverending Nude

4.7

Base Coat: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methicone, Silica, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, 1, 2 Hexanediol, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470). Top Coat: Hydrogenated Polydecene, Silica Silylate, Benzoic Acid, Squalane, Phytantriol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract.

on 1/30/2015 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lip product has redeemed itself. I literally stayed away from this for OVER EIGHT YEARS because its first formulation made my lips look like lizard skin. This formula is MUCH improved. After crying over how I can't use the Makeup Forever Aqua Rouge (and most of the two step long wear lip products I used to use) because of the fragrance, I wanted to give this one another chance. It dries smooth and doesn't wrinkle up the skin on my lips like the old version did. The top coat gloss isn't super sticky.

Did I mention it's fragrance free?

The color is a light coral with no noticeable shimmer or pearl. My only complaint is that there aren't any new colors. I love this.

on 2/23/2014 7:54:00 PM

This is one of my favorites. I've repurchased this color over and over. A lovely coral, nude that brings my lips to life without screaming "lippie". This suff stays put until you want to remove it IF you wait until the color is completely dry before applying the gloss. The gloss is a little tacky at first but quickly becomes dry, while still leaving that glossy look. I've found that you really have to be patient for these long staying colors to do what they say they will. A great color, really easy to wear and I think this would suit just about anyone it's so subtle.

on 6/14/2011 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It can be difficult to find just the right shade of nude for my skin tone, and impossible in any one the long wearing ds lines. This new Revlon shade is pretty damn near it. A light nude, with a completely neutral stance between pink and orange undertones, it gives a mlbb effect. It does feel slightly tacky even after it has supposedly set, but nothing sticks to it, and it doesn't crack or peel off in weird ways. Even after I ate two buttered ears of corn, there was still a fair amount of color on my lips, (but if it had not been nude, probably would have looked more like odd lip liner).
Double ended container with color/gloss, with the gloss applying with a very fine stiff brush and doe foot for color. No tastes or odors. Very happy and would repurchase.

Popular Lipsticks