February 28, 2015 | 1932 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - colorstay overtime 460 Neverending Nude

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2015 5:38:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip product has redeemed itself. I literally stayed away from this for OVER EIGHT YEARS because its first formulation made my lips look like lizard skin. This formula is MUCH improved. After crying over how I can't use the Makeup Forever Aqua Rouge (and most of the two step long wear lip products I used to use) because of the fragrance, I wanted to give this one another chance. It dries smooth and doesn't wrinkle up the skin on my lips like the old version did. The top coat gloss isn't super sticky.

Did I mention it's fragrance free?

The color is a light coral with no noticeable shimmer or pearl. My only complaint is that there aren't any new colors. I love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Kazelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorites. I've repurchased this color over and over. A lovely coral, nude that brings my lips to life without screaming "lippie". This suff stays put until you want to remove it IF you wait until the color is completely dry before applying the gloss. The gloss is a little tacky at first but quickly becomes dry, while still leaving that glossy look. I've found that you really have to be patient for these long staying colors to do what they say they will. A great color, really easy to wear and I think this would suit just about anyone it's so subtle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by jinglecat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It can be difficult to find just the right shade of nude for my skin tone, and impossible in any one the long wearing ds lines. This new Revlon shade is pretty damn near it. A light nude, with a completely neutral stance between pink and orange undertones, it gives a mlbb effect. It does feel slightly tacky even after it has supposedly set, but nothing sticks to it, and it doesn't crack or peel off in weird ways. Even after I ate two buttered ears of corn, there was still a fair amount of color on my lips, (but if it had not been nude, probably would have looked more like odd lip liner).
Double ended container with color/gloss, with the gloss applying with a very fine stiff brush and doe foot for color. No tastes or odors. Very happy and would repurchase.