Shu Uemura #2R SABLE brush

4.5

Love this brush! Great for gel eyeliners like the bobbi brown one. This is my 2nd eyeliner brush, my first was the MAC small eye liner brush. I would say that I am collecting all SU brushes since I am in LOVE with all of their brushes. I would definitely recommend this for people who are not that great at using eyeliners yet.

on 6/22/2010 11:31:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Love this brush it makes a nice clean line for gel liners. It is easy to hold and doesnt shed. I bought the SK bent one to compare and its terrible compare to this one it makes a clumpy line and the product is harder to get.

on 7/5/2008 12:33:00 PM

I really like this eyeliner brush. It's a perfect brush to make a thin line for any gel/cream liner. I use this with my hip cream eyeliner and it makes a perfect clean thin line and it's easy to wing out my eyeliner also. The price was not too bad. I brought it for 9 dollars which is pretty expensive since im use to d/s prices. But I wanted a good brush that will last and I hope this will last a long while. I havent wash it yet so i dont know if it shed or not. I had this for about 4 days now. Really good brush

Update- 5-17-09

This brush is great and it doesnt shed when i wash it but i moved on and got an angle liner brush. None the less- great brush.

on 8/15/2007 5:27:00 PM

I love this brush for applying fluidlines, gel el, etc. I have tried them all, BB Ultrafine, MAC 209, 266, Art store brushes, etc. This is the perfect combination of size and stiffness (heh, that made me giggle) for an excellent thin and precise line. Picked up at the CCO, more than it retails for (don't get me started on that), but retails for $14. Get it is you haven't found the right brush for your gel el!

on 4/25/2007 9:51:00 AM

I use this brush everyday mainly for lining MAC's fluidlines and Bobbi Brown's gel liners. It is thin and fine, which makes lining easy and allows me to draw a perfect line. I had also tried this with concealer and eyeshadows. In terms of price, it is quite affordable. It costs SG$19 here, just slightly cheaper than the US$14 that I saw on the website.

There is another Nylon one, though I have not tried it and probably would not, since I'm satisfied with this. continued >>

on 2/17/2006 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got the travel brush which is less than 5 inches and retails for $8. Its a nice price but i prefer the #2R Nylon better. I use mine for precise application of concealer. Nice travel brush, but this tends to splay out which is really frustrating. Same thing happened to my Nylon one. The sable doesnt do anything spectacular for me.