Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Recovery

4.8

on 2/27/2015 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not bad - for a hand scrub.
Not too oily, either. The granules are on the rough side - especially when compared to "One Minute Manicure" and the like.

The packaging is great, too - I prefer a tube to a messy jar.

A nice treat to use 1-2 times per week on rough, dry hands.

on 8/14/2013 7:53:00 PM

Amazing product. Softens skin immediately and it stays soft for days. Contains sunflower wax beads, gentler and more effective than most similar products that use nuts or even nut shells that tear up the skin. I recommend this for anyone but especially those who work with their hands

on 12/23/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love love LOVE this product. It is especially great for dry winter hands. It is a rough scrub suspended in a thick lotion. You put some in your hands, and then scrub them in a "handwashing" motion. Rinse off, and gently pat dry. Your hands are then beautifully soft and smooth! It's even better when followed with the Hand Therapy Cream. I've bought a few of these in different scents and all of them are lovely. The tube lasts a very long time, as you don't need much. My only complaint-sometimes the product settles out, and when you squeeze the tube only oil comes out. You really need to shake it first, which is a little difficult in this packaging. I still recommend this very highly, I don't think this product gets enough love. Awesome stuff!

on 6/14/2011 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this wonderful product in Rosewater, but it comes in other scents from their range too. It is a scrub and conditioning treatment for hands. Rub it into dry skin for 30 seconds or so, rinse off, and dry with a paper towel. (The product becomes a bit greasy when mixed with water, which is great for your skin but not so great for your nice towels.)

My hands feel silky soft every time I use this, and the Rosewater scent is so pretty and feminine. Even if it was scent-free I'd recommend it, but it smells beautiful so that's a plus.