October 22, 2014 | 2024 users online

Body Scrubs - Crabtree & Evelyn - Hand Recovery

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Riknows

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing product. Softens skin immediately and it stays soft for days. Contains sunflower wax beads, gentler and more effective than most similar products that use nuts or even nut shells that tear up the skin. I recommend this for anyone but especially those who work with their hands

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love love LOVE this product. It is especially great for dry winter hands. It is a rough scrub suspended in a thick lotion. You put some in your hands, and then scrub them in a "handwashing" motion. Rinse off, and gently pat dry. Your hands are then beautifully soft and smooth! It's even better when followed with the Hand Therapy Cream. I've bought a few of these in different scents and all of them are lovely. The tube lasts a very long time, as you don't need much. My only complaint-sometimes the product settles out, and when you squeeze the tube only oil comes out. You really need to shake it first, which is a little difficult in this packaging. I still recommend this very highly, I don't think this product gets enough love. Awesome stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by lareine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this wonderful product in Rosewater, but it comes in other scents from their range too. It is a scrub and conditioning treatment for hands. Rub it into dry skin for 30 seconds or so, rinse off, and dry with a paper towel. (The product becomes a bit greasy when mixed with water, which is great for your skin but not so great for your nice towels.)

My hands feel silky soft every time I use this, and the Rosewater scent is so pretty and feminine. Even if it was scent-free I'd recommend it, but it smells beautiful so that's a plus.