September 1, 2014 | 1956 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Dior Addict - 178 Urban

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by chrissie8809

I've been using this shade for a while now, and am onto my fifth tube.

The packaging is beautiful, and to be honest, is what initially drew me towards it! Very pretty transparent Addict casing, with a stunning "oil in water" effect when angled in the light.

The colour itself, "Urban", is a nice cool-to-neutral toned pink. I'd have to describe the finish as frosted, although I would usually steer clear of that, this lipstick doesnt leave you looking like an 80's throwback.

Lasts for a good hour or so on me, before vanishing completely & requiring reapplication. It smells like vanilla, or cupcakes to me...yummy.

Yes, it's expensive...but i'll continue to justify the spend to myself as I really struggle to find a pale pink that doesn't wash me out....and i just love pulling it out of my purse for a touch up....makes me feel kinda glam :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Miissoni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Urban is a pretty, sheer pale pink. It is not a milky pink, but rather a glowy, fresh light pink. I have cool (pink) undertones, and I find it really suits my coloring, but I imagine anyone could pull this off. The formula is slick and the finish is almost glossy with no sparkle. I will be wearing this all summer long! At the moment I think this shade is only available at Sephora.