January 30, 2015 | 2134 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3.4(1902 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2015 2:00:00 PM More reviews by hannahc97

Absolutely amazing!! The best mascara I have ever used and I have repurchased a number of times. I've read a lot of negative reviews on here but I find this mascara works best when layered with another with is a bit annoying for the price but worth it because it's amazing! The other mascara I've always used is a Rimmel one and applied They're Real straight after giving a curled, long, dark amazing black finish :). My favourite go-to makeup product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2015 4:21:00 PM More reviews by JLone7

Hands down, the best mascara I've ever used. It lengthens and darkens lashes beautifully, combine it with a curler and you literally get a doll look. Packaging is nice too although I've never really cared about that.
Only problem is the price - it is a lot more than I would like to pay for a mascara. I think it's worth it though. I've re-bought several times. Highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2015 5:04:00 AM More reviews by cottonsocks434

I bought this a few years ago and thought it was amazing, but upon returning to the product this month, I'm finding it a struggle to use. The brush catches my eyelid and makes it quite sore, and the product tends to clump my eyelashes together if I try to use a curler about ten minutes after application. It also dies out something wrotten on my lashes, making it hard to top up later in the day, and I find it goes a bit bitty throughout the day and leaves little black bits under my eyes! Wouldn't purchase again for the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2015 10:47:00 AM More reviews by nicolebailey

Definitely NOT my favorite and NOT worth the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2015 5:36:00 AM More reviews by 1angel1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The brush is nice. The product is in my opinion overrated. The product did not perform for me. Cheap promises! The mascara does not hold the curl and no 'oomph' effect. A no go for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2015 10:56:00 AM More reviews by moonlightmyth

I really wanted to like this. I bought this last year and when I first put it on I really loved it. Made my eyelashes long and full but after using it a few weeks I had problems... Problem number one is taking it off. What a MESS you absolutely need a good makeup remover to get this off. Every time I shower or water hits my face it immediately runs all down my face and I have to literally scrub my eyes with makeup remover to get this off. I also found that it dries out on your lashes really quickly which makes it hard to apply multiple coats. There are better mascara's out there. Don't fall for this one!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2015 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ichigo_no_powder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this from sephora and it has got to be one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. I usually curl my lashes after applying mascara because I find that it holds a better curl. This mascara practically glued my lashes to the curler and I had a lot of difficulty freeing my poor lashes. Despite my efforts the curl didn't last an hour. Next I tried to curl them first and then apply mascara but that didn't work either. mascara is clumpy beyond belief

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 10:42:00 PM More reviews by wildcat87

I switch off between this and DiorShow mascara, but lately I've been buying this more because I can't find DiorShow in a travel size year round. I've only noticed it available during the holiday months. I try to buy the travel sized versions of mascara because although I use it every day, I've noticed that normal sized mascara (of any brand) would go bad and start to smell funky before my usual three month disposal. They're Real travel size sells at Sephora for about $10 (USD). My only requirement of mascara is that it gives me volume. I'm Asian, and if you can't see my eyelashes in pictures with the help of mascara, then I don't buy it again. Thickness doesn't matter as much to me, but with They're Real I get both! I love it. Please note, I don't think that it lengthens, but again, that's not a priority for me. Definitely a HG product for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 7:39:00 PM More reviews by leslieocampo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this mascara a lot & I do really like it. My eyelashes are very thick but short :( so I use this one on both bottom & top lashes but with the MUFE mascara to give them more length. It's not the BEST mascara I've tried but definitely nessacary to have, it does give a significant amount of length, but not as much as I like, because I like the false lash look. But definitely great for a daily wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2015 8:08:00 PM More reviews by ginandjuice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the worse mascaras I've used. It did nothing for my lashes at all.

It didn't irritate my eyes so that's good. Doesn't rub off or give me racoon eyes. The brush is neither here nor there.

This is one of those mascaras people clearly either love or dislike. I'd try to get a sample of this to try before purchasing this. But, thankfully Sephora has a great return policy so we can all try and find what works best for us!