BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1982 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hate this mascara. I got it as a sample and it was so nice. After purchasing a full sized version I regretted it!

It's just a total clumpy mess on me. I've tried using it with two different lash primers but it still looks horrible. I've had luck with similar style brushes so I thought this mascara would've worked. It may be the formula? I find benefits mascaras are very dry.

on 4/17/2015 7:08:00 AM

It seems people either love this or don't like it at all.
The benefit sales consultant convinced me to try this after using the bad gal lash for many many years. Argh! I was so disappointed. It didn't do for me what the bad gal lash does. It provides length but not the thickness...
Back to the bad gal

on 4/15/2015 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not impressed, gives the same look as Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara. Which is ok but for the price & hype, I expected better.

on 4/15/2015 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It does give length and the wand helps separate lashes but not volume and curl if that's what you look for.

I like the concept of this brush. The regular bristles with the medieval weapon type thing at the end. I also liked that drier formula but it was too messy for me. Within minutes it was under my eyes

on 4/11/2015 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like how its a dryer formula, as those work a lot better for me. It's a great mascara, definitely. My only major complaint is how hard it is to remove, and I'm aware Benefit created a remover, but I honestly don't want to pay any more than I already have, just on this mascara. But that being said, it volumizing and lengthening, and lovely mascara overall.

on 4/8/2015 9:41:00 AM

I like this mascara but you have to wipe a lot of the excess product off the wand before you use it or it goes on really clumpy, other than that it is a good product.

on 4/7/2015 3:41:00 PM

At first I really loved this mascara because it makes my lashes so full. It adds a lot of volume because the brush is larger. After a month it became very clumpy and when I pulled out the wand it was covered in product. I tried wiping excess off on the sides of the bottle but it was working so I found a replacement. Lo and behold, after a few weeks of not opening it, it is working again! I will not be repurchasing since it had some kind of weird breakdown and there are much better mascara's (l'oreal teloscopic, my favourite for lengthening, or buxom for volume)

on 4/7/2015 5:33:00 AM

There is nothing bad but I just didn't found anything special about it. There are plenty of mascaras on the market which are much better and also cheaper. So I don't recommend this if you don't want to waste your money.

on 4/6/2015 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

To be honest this mascara is okay, but nothing special. Don't really get the hype around it. I wouldn't repurchase

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products