August 20, 2014 | 1863 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Lisa1000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample size from Sephora. I liked it, but can't give it more than three stars because it smudged and flaked a bit by the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by cornejcn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara. It's waterproof and doesn't budge (I have allergy eyes too). It can clump a little if you arent careful to wipe the brush before applying. The spiked ball end of the brush make it great for the outer corners. A little goes a long way. I don't even buy the full size product because this lasts me so long.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by bellavee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is definitely not worth the hype, at least not for me. I tried this a couple times but each time it came out clumpy and spidery looking. It wasn't natural looking at all, not even in a false lashes kind of way. One layer wasn't enough but two layers was way too much. Definitely not worth the price considering I get better results for a bombshell look with Maybeline's Falsies mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by MommaToni

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My brother bought me this and I was so excited to use it. Unfortunately, it gave me spider lashes. I like my lashes to look full and this did the opposite. Not at all anywhere close to full.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by nsn1612

This mascara gives you length and curl but not volume. It separates each individual lash - almost spidery looking but not clumpy. In my opinion, the finished look is pretty but certainly not for every day wear. The worst part about this mascara is that it is unnecessarily difficult to remove. I noticed that I would lose a few eyelashes each time I removed this mascara so I won't be repurchasing for that reason.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Syreetajackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is like shallac mascara. Hated it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by soulnechnaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am surprised this mascara has only 3 and a half*! Using this for about two years and not even thinking there might be anything better than this. Not for me at least. I do have long lashes but they are straight and pretty stubborn so always using the curver first and then no tricks-one layer of this magic mascara and I have the long,thick,black pretty lashes. It does not dry out quickly, lasts me for at least 1-1,5 month using it every Single day. I personally think the trick is in the brush and the tip of it- it reaches all the small lashes you dont even know you have! Buying it in duty free shops £16 or two for £29 or its about £20 on the high street which is still very much affordable. I have tried all good mascaras out there including Dior show, YSL and Estee Lauder and yet i prefer this product over anything else. Can not imagine my make up bag without it! If you have not tried it yet do not think twice- you will love it too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

Great Mascara! Brilliant brush that lengthens and volumizes and allows you to reach every last lash! Doesn't smudge and layers well with other mascaras!! Definitely would recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by ebbykins

I'm a mascara addict, so when I can splurge on high end ones it makes me happy... I was very pleased with this splurge, unlike other reviewers I actually enjoyed the brush tip for getting the inside and outer lashes, it gives me length with volume without looking spidery or that "too much" look. It's a wetter mascara, but not oily or weirdly wet like some can be, no goops, no clumps.

If you are going to build it up, you have to comb your lashes with this and not just rely on the brush itself as you apply to get that separation/definition. Overall it was a fun mascara to try that I get great looks out of and doesn't cause any irritation, just too pricy to re buy as there are cheaper mascaras that I also rely on with the same effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by cacti

I got a sample of this at Sephora and I really like it! It's not my absolute favorite mascara ever, but I will probably buy the full size product. I do agree, the tip of the brush makes it kind of difficult to apply to the inner corners, but it is helpful on the outer corner to fan those lashes out more. I can see this not working as well for people with short, thin lashes (luckily mind are long and thick) so I recommend asking for a sample (I got it for signing up for the Sephora Beauty Insider thing) or testing it in the store before purchasing.