November 27, 2014 | 1476 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by monican7

BEST MASCARA EVER!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by glamzdoll

I'm a big fan of Benefit's BadGal Mascara. However, a new Ulta opebee in town n they were only carrying the They're Real Mascara. I decided to buy a trial size tube to test it out. I AM IN LOVE!!! HUGE, FULL, THICK LASHESSSS!
I always use 2 mascatas at a time (one for lengthening n one for volume). I first curl my lashes, apply Million Lash mascara (by l'oreal??, red n gold tube, not the waterproof one tho) n then apply this one. The results are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Recommended 100%. Worth the 20 bucks lol...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by briannexoox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not saying I don't love love love this product because I do, totally makes your lashes look amazing and long and full BUT I think the Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express is a dupe for it that is cheaper. They both make my lashes extremely long.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by bees333

Every mascara I've tried has smudge on me so I don't hate on the mascaras if it doesn't work for me, I just have really oily eyelids.
I saw smudging under the eyes within 1hr of application. When I used the eyelid primer from benefit, smudging still happens within 1hr. It also flakes. But it holds up a curl, and it can be remove easily with makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by DuchessCami

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE This mascara!!!! it is awesome. My lashes are already long and this just makes them even more dramatic! I've tried others but I always come back to this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by BeccaLynn1867

Best mascara I've ever used. Makes my eyelashes huge, dark, and very long. Amazing and worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Joline

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first impression is very good. This mascara is one of the best I ever tried in terms of volume and length, no kidding, I never had longer and fuller lashes. I'm really very impressed and spidery lashes aren't an issue if I wipe off excess product with a kleenex.
As for tolerance, I have to say that I have very sensitive eyes and the area around them is prone to itching exzema. Up to now everything is OK but I think I have to wait and use it a little bit longer before giving a final rating.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by K3lliii

Overpriced, dries out & flakes off quickly, and just isn't worth it. I do not understand why this is such a popular product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by kramsey111

I really don't like this mascara! I like mascaras that have plastic wands that give nice length and volume but with a formula that isn't as thick as this one! Iv got a bad habit of touching my eyelashes sometimes and when I had this on they just felt heavy and loaded up with product, I like Benefit products but this was just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by booboondoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have short, thin, straight lashes. It gave me that false Lash Effect!
I applied it in the morning using a jiggle motion. One coat was enough, I applied three coats and my lashes were at least 4 milimeters thicker and longer! I got so many compliments that day!

Fallout....

You get some fallout after a 12 hour workday.

Smudgeing, none.

Easy to wash out with soap and water, but not with just makeup remover alone.

Will I be rebuying?

HELL YES!

THIS MASCARA IS THE BEST!