BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great mascara. It truly is one of the best out there. The lashes look stunning when wearing this and the brush is a winner. Naturally, when it does get a bit old, it will start to flake and fall on your cheeks, but any mascara will do that. The reasons why I'm not giving this 5 lippies and why this is not my HG mascara are: 1. It is a pain in the back to take it off. It's so hard! I use Bioderma Micellar water and also have Clinique's Take the Day Off Balm that I use from time to time. I put in some real elbow grease with both removers. Most mornings, I wake up and I still notice some residue. 2. The price. While it's nice to splurge from time to time, there are so many good drugstore mascaras out there, from L'Oreal or Max Factor!

When I first brought this product I really wasn't too keen on it. I found the formula runny and the smell was off putting.

After leaving it untouched for a month to dry out I have found it definitely improves with time! This is quickly becoming my new favorite mascara. It lifts, lengthens, volumises and curls lashes to great new lengths. Lasts all day long with very little smudging or running (even in light rain). NO clumps either and the end makes it very easy to reach those pesky corner lashes. I have gotten countless question on whether I am wearing falsies or not, my own mother can't believe its just a few coats of mascara as my lashes as quite short and blonde.

The only problem I encounter with this is the removal. I've tried SO many different make up removers but each struggles to remove all traces and it hurts having to scrub so hard. I can only recommend the They're Real remover for the job as I've found it to be the only thing that totally removes it but then of course its quite costly on top of the mascara (and eyeliner if you buy it too). I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone wanting that no clumps false lash effect.

If you're deciding on a Benefit mascara I would chose this over Roller Lash and Bad Gal as I found both those to be the least lengthening or volumising and they also clumped or ran easier.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Gives good length and it lasts all day without flaking. However it gets super clumpy when you apply it so its usually necessary to brush out your lashes afterwards with a clean applicator.

This is my favorite mascara yet! I've had all the benefit ones and I love this!! I found with Rollar lash that it was quite clumpy as you got to the end of your lashes! I don't get that with this mascara. It extends your lashes to well and they look gorgeous! However it is very difficult to remove off lashes and I would advise not to sleep with it on as it does make your eyes extremely soor the next morning!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

They're real mascara is amazing for pretty much everything.

Pros:
Lengthens lashes
Darkens lashes
Thickens lashs
Brush is good shape to remove clumps
Lasts a long time even with everyday use

Cons:
Brush is sharp and painful when you poke yourself in the eye, especially when I'm so clumsy.

I think I reviewed this a few years ago and raved about how it curled, didn't smudge or flake and, washed off easily. It WAS amazing. But I'd swear they changed the formula to be waterproof right about the time they came out with the eyeliner and remover by the same name. It now drops globs of product onto my face while I'm trying to apply, flakes all day long and, leaves my lashes straight and clumpy. Complete fail for me now. Back to the search for a curling mascara that doesn't leave a mess in its wake.

It did everything except the curl was somewhat lacking. It's almost waterproof on it's own and Its very hard to get out without remover.

I love this mascara so much I'm kind of annoying about it (my whole family, every single person, knows what kind of mascara I wear). My lashes are dark and relatively long naturally so I was looking for a mascara that would make them appear thicker and defined. I'd never heard of this brand or formula before I received it as a gift; hopefully my impressions are unbiased. I was so pleased when I applied it for the first time! It's a true black that makes my lashes look ridiculously thick. I usually go in for two coats as the first adds thickness and the second adds the length I like. Because of this mascara, my eye routine has simplified considerably. I don't need to wear a thick liner, use an eyelash curler, apply two or three different kinds of mascara, and separate the lashes with a spoolie to get the results I want. All I need are two coats of this stuff. I'm nearly out of my tube and can't wait to get another!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was a horrible masacra, it gave barley any length, it irritated and made my eyes waters, it clumps and looks like panda eyes at the end of the day uhhhh a nope for me, think I'll have my money back Benefit..

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this mascara a few years ago for $40.00 AUD. I did not like Benefit's 'They're Real' mascara, as it was incredibly difficult to remove and irritated my eyes. I will not be repurchasing this product.

Pros:
- nice brush that separates lashes well
- cute packaging

Cons:
- irritated my eyes
- difficult to remove
- pricey

Popular Mascaras