BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2060 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 8/4/2015 12:01:00 PM

I love this Mascara! It gives excellent length and volume without clumping! It dries out after about 3 months, but it's reccomended that you replace your mascara after 3 months anyway, so I guess that is to be expected. I recently got asked if I was wearing fake lashes while wearing this.... and my natural lashes are more so on the short side of the spectrum. Will definitely continue to buy!

on 8/3/2015 1:26:00 PM

Look no further ladies! This mascara is IT! I have searched far and wide, tried every drugstore mascara under the sun...I finally decided that with the amount of money I spend searching for a good "cheap" mascara, that I needed to try something higher end. I will never go back! Its a great formula, no smell, goes on easily with no clumping. One coat makes my blonde lashes stand out. They are nicely separated and amazingly lengthened. Perfect for day time. Two or three coats and you have super dramatic yet natural evening eyelashes. I have gotten so many compliments when wearing this. You can have gorgeous lashes without getting tarantula lashes. The brush is easy to use as well. Will buy this again and again!

on 7/31/2015 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I think it really gives a great look, doesn't clump and stays on. It is a bit of a chore to take off, but once I started using coconut oil to take my makeup off, I have had no problems!

Gives me SO much length! Lasts all day with zero fallout, but because of this it is a pain to take off. The only reason i wouldn't repurchase is the price of $30 for a mascara (of all things.)

on 7/27/2015 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this on a whim at the suggestion of a friend who uses it... Not impressed at all... while it does a decent job on my sensitive eyes and everything.. I got the color beyond brown for my green eyes I just don't like the color at all... since I paid like $26 which is the most I have ever paid for a mascara.. I will use it until its gone however I will not repurchase since I think that they are better mascara's out there for a better price.....

on 7/27/2015 10:47:00 AM

This mascara is perfect. I don't have naturally full eyelashes, but this product makes them look voluminous. I love it.

on 7/26/2015 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is the worst mascara i've ever used! Stay away from this product!

on 7/26/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This gave me eye infection have to use eye drops and as im sitting now since tuesday i am not able to use makeup, my eyes were so sore for the 1st 2 days it was unbelievable

on 7/25/2015 8:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I got this mascara for Christmas 2014 and I used it everyday for about five months until it eventually ran out. I have naturally very long and thick eyelashes so I can often go without mascara but when I used this I found myself looking wide eyed and awake. The shape of the brush/wand makes it really easy to apply to every single lash, and if applying more than one coat can create a very dramatic look. As much as I do love this mascara, the only downside is how difficult it is to remove, even after having a bath or shower it still stays put, Benefit do offer a They're real! remover but this is also a little pricey at 14.50. I haven't repurchased yet but I will do at another time in the near future.

on 7/23/2015 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this mascara. My grandma loves it too!! Before I was using Maybelline's Great Lash mascara. It worked well enough and it was cheap, but after receiving a sample of this madcap from Sephora I'm not planning on going back.

Video Reviews & Tutorials