BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1947 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 3/3/2015 9:39:00 PM

I wanted to love this mascara so badly. After reading reviews and deciding between this and Better Than Sex, I thought this would be a great fit for me, and I chose they're real. I am not very picky with mascara, but I could not find one thing I liked about it. It is such a wet formula that it made my lashes clump together into like 3 eyelashes. It does not hold a curl and by the end of the day my "three lashes" were sticking straight out. I have no idea why I couldn't get this to work for me, but try it out before you buy it. I went back to buy the Better than Sex and it is my Holy Grail mascara! I would record that over this one!

on 3/3/2015 5:10:00 PM

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It's easy to apply and adds nice length and volume to my lashes. It lasts a full day without smudging or flaking. I've purchased it several times already.

on 3/3/2015 5:08:00 PM

My eyelashes are naturally long so I don't find this mascara beneficial for making them look extra false or thick, and this stuff is a nightmare to get off, I literally have to soak my eyes in makeup remover however it is extremely good at holding length throughout the whole day, and that is worth paying for! my eyelashes look the exact same in the morning when the mascara is first applied as they do before going to bed, which is something drugstore mascaras never seem to be able to compete with! If another mascara is able to do that with added results, maybe I will not buy this again, but for the time being I think the price is somewhat reasonable for the beauty of longlasting mascara!

on 3/3/2015 8:35:00 AM

I have a love-hate relationship with this mascara. Sometimes it really works for me and gives me thick, beautiful lashes. But I have to say a drug store mascara would do the same or even a better job. I find that it clumps my lashes together by the second coat and when I attempt to separate them, my lashes just form into four big clumps. It is quite a sticky formulation that it such a hassle to take off with make up remover. I have to work hard at flicking my lashes up too because it tends to flatten them. It definitely isn't a horrible mascara, but I wouldn't buy it again because a drug store product could do better.

on 3/2/2015 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I really loved this mascara! It doesn't look clumpy at all. It makes your lashes look super long and beautiful. It's one of my favourite mascaras. It definitely gives you that false lash effect. Though, the only complaint that I have is that it's super expensive for a mascara. I can easily find mascaras which are as good at the drugstore!

on 3/1/2015 2:52:00 PM

Favorite mascara I cannot say enough how much I love it, it lengthens, seperates, and curls. It's amazing and the brush is perfect

on 2/28/2015 11:51:00 PM

I greatly regret this purchase!! Somehow I allowed myself to be talked into it by a sales girl at Sephora, which is always a monumental error and something I avoid.

Two coats of this mascara leave lashes looking wet and flat. This is so even after using an eyelash curler. Those same two costs are very difficult to remove later. In fact, they are a total pain to remove.

If you make the mistake of putting a third coat, in hopes of achieving fabulous lashes, you will need some serious make-up remover before you can even think about going to bed. Also, the third coat somehow makes the final result even worse. I decided to give this mascara a fair try and wore it about three times.

I was annoyed enough to return the product but forgot and eventually threw it out. Great waste of $30 (it was probably more but I am trying to forget). The cheapest drug-store mascara will give you better results. The only plus was the cartoon-like packaging, which brought slight comic relief to the nightmare.

on 2/28/2015 11:10:00 PM

I keep buying it. It really emphasises my lashes

on 2/27/2015 2:44:00 PM

I liked this at first because it does fan my lashes out but I find the brush a little scratchy. Apart from that it's a pretty good mascara!

on 2/26/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Plastic wand, fun shape and easy to apply but I find this makes my lashes feel sticky and it's hard to remove at the end of the day.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products