Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Sunset Peach #516C

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/29/2014 2:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A light coral. Really shimmery. When I put it on, it was similar to my natural lip color so much that it gets lost on my lips.For 89 cents, it was a good buy, but I probably won't buy it again. It is more of a subtle everyday look. Good for a natural coverage look!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

really nice light-medium peach pink. a bit sparkly and pretty shimmery which i count as a plus. lasts a few hours without needing to be reapplied. little bit drying and fairly sheer. no weird smell or taste that ive noticed though, which is a pleasant surprise for something i got for 79 cents. one of my favorite conventional color lipsticks (i tend towards blue, black, metallic and green).

on 2/10/2013 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Super gorgeous peachy colour. I got this lipstick at a Canadian Walmart for $1.00 and for the price I paid, I am impressed. The colour is sheer and the packaging's simple. The only thing is that the colour comes off easily, but I don't really mind. Everybody knows I love cheap makeup, lol.

on 1/30/2013 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was 99 cents when i got it, and I am surprised bold the color is despite how cheap it is. It has a nice shimmer on top of it. It is kind of thin, maybe not something that can last for 24 hours.

It's very sheer but I love it. good everyday color to go with my skin tone and since its only $0.99 I don't mind when my boyfriend kisses it off. great overall for me :)

on 9/19/2012 7:13:00 PM

Love sunset peach! It coordinates perfectly with Nars Orgasm blush. Looks great with my fair skin and red hair.

on 5/29/2012 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

such a beautiful color and its only 99 cents! its not drying on my lips and gives a nice sheen to them.

on 12/3/2011 2:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Colour is nice coral-peach but even when swatched you can tell that the pigmentation is poor. I don`t mind that it is sparkly. My lips are rose/ pink pigmented and this leaves minimal colour on lips. Pigmentation shows through with sparkles. Feels like lipbalm. Fades away in 20 seconds. Cheap and in trash it goes.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is the first lipstick I've ever bought, and I am quite pleased with it. I usually go for lip gloss but thought I'd try something different. I got it for $1 at Walgreens. I think the color is a really cute sheer/light coral color, or a darker peach, but it goes well on people with light skintones. It feels very moisturizing and has a nice scent to it. I think it gives you color while still being subtle enough to wear everyday. The only thing I don't like about it is that instead of going over the lines in my lips, it kind of fills them in so you can still see them, and the packaging isn't all that attractive. But other than that, would definitely buy again! I'd still buy these over more expensive lipsticks.

on 6/13/2011 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I would describe Sunset Peach as a lovely sheer coral. On my pale skintone and lightly pigmented lips, it adds a wash of coral color while still being plenty subtle enough for the office or everday wear. It may not show up well on darker lips, though. Like the other Silk Finish lipsticks I've tried, this one is more moisturizing than your average lipstick (it doesn't dry out my lips like most lipsticks do!), and it lasts for a few hours if you don't eat or drink much. I got it for 93 cents at Walmart and I like better than a lot of more expensive drugstore brand lipsticks I've tried, so I definitely recommend you give these Silk Finish lipsticks a try!

Popular Lipsticks