Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Sunset Peach #516C

4.2

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Sunset Peach is a lovely, very soft and sheer peach shade of lipstick. This isn't prone to feathering, nor bleeding. Wish it were longer lasting; however, for a .99 lipstick feel it warrants a five lippie rating.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I just bought this today in the pretty shade Sunset Peach.It's really very greasy and more like a lip gloss than lipstick.LA Colors makes a much better 1 $ lipstick that can get slightly drying after an hour,but it lasts for hours and it isn't greasy like this lipstick and is a little bit thicker.It has vitamin e and aloe in it too.

I really love this lipstick for some reason. It's such an easy color to wear with just about anything.

"Frost" seems like a no-no when it comes to lipsticks these days, and the popular thing is to wear matte and/or cream shades, and I like those a lot too, but you know what... I like frosty lipstick.

This is a orangey/peachy/pale coral with shimmer, and on my pale warm skintone it really wakes up my face. With some peachy blush, it gives a youthful fun look.

It goes on really smooth and creamy. It has a slight berry fragrance to it, which I like, but if you're sensitive to scents it doesn't last long.

Packaging sucks and it looks really ragged after being in my lipstick pouch for a while, but it's so cheap that I don't expect it to look like a luxury product. They recently redesigned the Silk Finish lipsticks but I haven't tried them yet, I only have the silver packaged ones.

I keep reaching for Sunset Peach a lot. I just really like it.

I actually wore this lipstick on the way home from the hospital after I had my baby. I was so exhausted, looked like crap, and I slicked this on and it brightened my face a lot. All for 99cents....yay.

on 7/29/2014 2:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A light coral. Really shimmery. When I put it on, it was similar to my natural lip color so much that it gets lost on my lips.For 89 cents, it was a good buy, but I probably won't buy it again. It is more of a subtle everyday look. Good for a natural coverage look!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

really nice light-medium peach pink. a bit sparkly and pretty shimmery which i count as a plus. lasts a few hours without needing to be reapplied. little bit drying and fairly sheer. no weird smell or taste that ive noticed though, which is a pleasant surprise for something i got for 79 cents. one of my favorite conventional color lipsticks (i tend towards blue, black, metallic and green).

on 2/10/2013 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Super gorgeous peachy colour. I got this lipstick at a Canadian Walmart for $1.00 and for the price I paid, I am impressed. The colour is sheer and the packaging's simple. The only thing is that the colour comes off easily, but I don't really mind. Everybody knows I love cheap makeup, lol.

on 1/30/2013 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was 99 cents when i got it, and I am surprised bold the color is despite how cheap it is. It has a nice shimmer on top of it. It is kind of thin, maybe not something that can last for 24 hours.

It's very sheer but I love it. good everyday color to go with my skin tone and since its only $0.99 I don't mind when my boyfriend kisses it off. great overall for me :)

on 9/19/2012 7:13:00 PM

Love sunset peach! It coordinates perfectly with Nars Orgasm blush. Looks great with my fair skin and red hair.

on 5/29/2012 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

such a beautiful color and its only 99 cents! its not drying on my lips and gives a nice sheen to them.

Recommended for Medium Skin