September 22, 2014 | 1004 users online

Bronzers - Everyday Minerals - Natural Reflections Summer Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Overall Rating = 5
Price = 2
Packaging Quality = 4
Would you buy this product again = Yes

Excellent product. I have this bronzer (shade medium) in a puff jar so I just put it on spots where I want it and buff it out with a brush. I have olive/yellow tone asian skin (light in the winter and more tan in the summer). I find that this shade really suits me year round; it's not too orange or too brown, it's buildable, it blends quite well and it looks natural on me. It's one of my go-to products if I'm in a hurry and I want "wake-up" my face with a bit of colour. The only thing I would say is that EDM used to be very affordable and they went up in price quite a bit. Now their prices are comparable to most other mineral make-up brands and it's no longer a great deal. That said, I still love their products.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by clothingcult

I got this to compare to Everyday Minerals “Raw Sugar” since they don’t carry that anymore and it’s my staple bronzer. Often bronzers will look either too pink or too yellow or too muddy on me (no matter how light I try and apply them.) The Summer Bronze is “ok” … I’m not amazed and in love but it’s better than nothing and it does NOT look too yellow or too pink. It is a bit more pink than the "Raw Sugar" however.