October 23, 2014 | 1548 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Blush & Soft Lights Duo - Under / Cover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by jdsmom247

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the duo at Ulta when it was on sale for only $5 !!! This was a true steal for the price, I even went back & purchased a second one the next day just to have in stash. I am an NC45 in MAC or CLAY 2/Medium in IMAN, the blush is a little too light/sheer for my skin tone but it's buildable & looks natural when blended well into the skin. The highlight on the other hand looks beautiful, gives off a lovely glow. The blush swatched comes off light & the highlight is very pigmented in my opinion. It doesn't come out chalky-looking either & it last all day for me. The packaging is fine, it's a screw on/off lid that can become sort of annoying at times. Overall I give this item 2 thumbs up & 5 out of 5 for quality/performance & price. I placed above some swatches of how the colors show on my skin tone.

Honestly I'm glad I came across this awesome duo at such an expensive price ...I wouldn't have been able to afford it at the regular price, the "Soft Lights" (highlighter) side can go for $28 alone for a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just got this at Ulta for $5(sale ends in two weeks ) I could not pass this up very pretty blush and highlighter. I'm not sure how the blush will show on darker skintones. Go get this!!