Revlon 24 Hours Gentle Toner

on 2/10/2014 10:50:00 AM

I have acne-prone skin which was really bad lately. I bought it like two weeks ago and my skin starts looking clearer and less acne. My skin is also oily and when I use this before applying my make-up, my face stays more matt by the day. I usually need to powder it like every three hours and right now just 1 time. I love this product, The brand is unfortunately not for sale here and it was a sort of limited edition so I'm going to take a look if I can find any more of these. I love it!

on 6/12/2011 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm so surprised this has not been reviewed, this is one of the very best Toners I've ever used, and certainly on par with the more expensive Lancome. Although this is for "All Skin Types" this is a perfect mild formula for my dry & somewhat sensitive skin. Leaves my skin gently toned & not dry nor irritated. Although mildly perfumed it is not overly so. Also not harsh as some toners can be on my skin, some toners can leave the skin feeling tight & sting my eyes, but this one does not at all. My skin feels quite normalised & soothed after use. Comes in a large 400ml pump bottle (good for applying to a cotton pad, although you do have to put the pad right on the nozzle so liquid does not squirt elsewhere), with attractive packaging that is economical. I use this after the "Gentle Cleansing Milk" which is also a great product.