November 26, 2014 | 1768 users online

Cleansers - Revlon - 24 Hours Gentle Cleansing Milk

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by thehybridmind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was quite surprised to find this cleansing milk in a German drugstore since they stopped selling REVLON here a few years ago. To me, this is a typical "meh" kind of product. It is truly gentle and even though it is slightly perfume-y, it didn't make my sensitive skin break out. It doesn't dry out your skin either so that's great. However, it doesn't really take your makeup off so I only use it in the morning.

All in all the Revlon 24h Cleansing Milk isn't a bad product at all, but I feel like it doesn't really do anything for your skin, so I probably won't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm so surprised this has not been reviewed, this is one of the very best Cleansing Milks I've ever used, and certainly on par with the more expensive Lancome in my opinion. Although this is for "All Skin Types" this is a perfect mild formula for my dry & somewhat sensitive skin. Leaves my skin gently cleansed & not dry nor irritated. Mildly perfumed and a medium weight milk (not too thick nor too thin). Comes in a large 400ml pump bottle (perfect for applying to a cotton pad), with attractive packaging that is both functional and economical. I use this follwed by the "Gentle Toner" which is also a great product.