Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Amused

4.3

on 4/22/2015 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

:'( I'm so devastated! I cannot get blush to stay on for the life of me. I had such high hopes for this, but it disappeared after only a few hours. I also did set it on a Stila cream blush, but that only prolonged by a few hours. I have fair skin, so it's not like it's hard to see... I could make myself looking like a clown while piling it on, and a few hours later, there would be slight traces of it everywhere. Ugh. I wonder if I paid it up with it's cream blush it would last, but I'm not really keen with spending $50 for blush.

on 9/9/2014 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I was wowed by the lovely pink on the pan and I thought this purchase can't go wrong been one of those cult favorites beauty products. Unfortunately, it is another expensive letdown. This gave me a reddish tone instead of pink and it does not look pretty even on my tan skin. Furthermore, it also gave a chalky and blotchy look and worst of all it highlighted my hyper pigmentation after all the hard work of covering with foundation and concealer.

on 4/23/2014 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite blush, it lasts and is pigmented. I love the compact cases these blushes come in. But it is expensive...

on 3/14/2014 4:52:00 AM

If you ran out or lost this product would you buy it again?
Definitely yes for me!

But truth is, I have no idea when will this product will run out LOL. It's very pigmented, and only one super light dab can give me the blushing effect that I want (which is natural, of course, not like a slap-in-the-face effect). No powdery look at all, just blushing fresh skin look can be achieve with it.

Will buy another color too. Maybe achiote or coral.

on 11/8/2013 12:28:00 PM

This blush looks neon in the pan, but actually provides a natural-looking flush on my pale / neutral-toned skin.

Price: At $24 not terribly expensive for a specialty brand, especially considering my alternative was a $44 option from Dior. The blush I bought before this was from BB and I think was also in the $20+ dollar range.

Packaging: cute round compact with a mirror. Surprisingly hefty / sturdy: I've dropped this a few times into the sink; my 2 year old has dropped it from his hand to the floor more than once and I've had no issues with crumbling / breaking, etc.

Product: This stuff is touted as a 12-hour blush; while I've never done a timed test or anything, I put it on in the morning around 7:00 and when I go to wash up at night, about 12 hours later, I can usually see the before / after difference once my face is cleaned, meaning there's still at least *something* there after a full day. I think there's enough product in the pan to last quite a while, and I don't feel I need to use much to get good results. I like that the surface area of the product is larger than the BB blush I was using previously, as it gives me more room to move my brush around. My only gripe is that the surface of the blush--after awhile of use--seems to be discoloring / developing dark spots in some places. I clean my brush regularly, so I'm not sure what the cause of this is, and if it starts to bother me enough I may try to scrape a bit off the top to get back to "clean" surface. I would probably buy this again, unless I were to find that Dior option on a super deal somewhere.

on 11/8/2013 2:18:00 AM

Gorgeous blush!!!! It gives the face a nice wash of color and stays on ALL day!!! Its totally worth the $. I LOVE the packaging its cute,sleek and perfect for traveling,comes with a small (good) mirror great!!! Totally recommend for ppl with fair-light skin-tones. DO NOT buy if you have olive/medium skin there are other shades out there for yah!!!

on 8/21/2013 9:45:00 PM

I love this blush! Its a Beautiful color and it stays in place all day!!! The pigmentation is great you don't have to keep going back for more and it blends pretty nicely! The texture is matte with no shimmer. its a bit of a pricey product but i really do like it so it is worth it. The packaging is nice and sturdy and cute<3 LOVE this product!

on 7/28/2013 9:25:00 PM

I love this blush!!! I've had mine for well over a year, and used it almost daily. You could still see the design in the pan clearly (well, until I dropped mine and broke it!!! :( So sad. I actually scooped most of it off of the floor and saved it in a container with a screw top. I plan on replacing it soon.)

It's a bright, pigmented color, so be aware of that- you don't need much at all. It looks very natural if you don't go crazy with it! Lasts a good amount of time. The consistency is very good.

The packaging is just gorgeous!!! Good and solid, with a beautiful decorative design on it, and coordinated to match the color of the blush inside (so if you have multiple shades you can easily pick them out of your makeup bag.)

on 7/22/2013 10:48:00 PM

On most blushes I buy, I can't even get then to show on my face. But this blush is absolutely perfect. With one stroke it is showing. And it's the perfect pink color!

on 7/21/2013 4:06:00 AM

This is my every day blush! It's very pink, which I love -- it can definitely be blended for a less dramatic look.

I love this blush because it is matte, so very pigmented, stays on for long hours and lasts forever! I've had it for over a year and haven't hit pan! I use this everyday!!
Definitely worth the price!

Popular Blush Products