Smashbox Lip Enhancing Mega Gloss True Color - Hype

4.3

on 6/15/2013 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Smashbox Lip Enhancing lip gloss in Hype is my hg!!! I pair this color with Mac's myth and it's the perfect nudey pink lip for me! Nothing else that I've tried gives this beautiful of an effect, plus it's not too sticky and the applicator is wonderful! Love this stuff. Smashbox's other products to me are a fail but they have awesome lip gloss formulations!!!

on 6/12/2011 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I agree that Hype is a gorgeous dusty rose color that feels amazing on the lips. Smashbox's "True Color" offerings are really skimpy right now, which is too bad. This almost lipstick is not sticky and does not cause gooey buildup. It is one of the only lip glosses I can stand putting on my lips.

The Hype color is still around on eBay and you can find some good bargains. I have at least a dozen backups, and that is unheard of for fickle me, especially for a lip gloss.

on 6/9/2011 3:13:00 PM

Personally, I would never pay two hundred (Swedish)bucks, about 31$, for a lip gloss, it does not matter if it is the best gloss in the world! But, hey, that's just me.
When not on sale all the Smahbox Enhancing Glosses goes for 31$ each, but I bought this Hype on sale for 8$.
This color is a perfect beige / pink / cream color on my lips, the MLBB I've been searching for.
It has a nice texture,it's just enough sticky to stay long on my lips but not at all tacky or gooey and it gives a nice solid color. It also has a rather neutral and pleasant scent and no disturbing taste. For me, this is my HG nude lip gloss!

I recommended this to those who want a high quality, cheap (when on sale) lip gloss in a nice nude color!

Recommended for Medium Skin