December 22, 2014 | 1818 users online

Lip Gloss - Kiko Cosmetics - Extra Volume Lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Smellofpeony

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

KIKO's constant research has resulted in Extra Volume Lipgloss a revolutionary gloss that can enhance the volume of the lips and instantly moisturize them, with tested effects that also last in time, Extra Volume Lipgloss guarantees up to 86% additional volume after just 30 minutes from its application, and a 41% increase in lip moisture after 10 hours. Its special and comfortable formula was specifically developed to ensure excellent results even on chapped and dry lips. The formula, a KIKO worldwide exclusive, is enriched with K Extra volume complex a pool of active ingredients in perfect synergy with one another and capable of carrying out three specific actions for targeted results in short and long term.
1. Instant volume, visible hour after hour.
2. Fullness and smoothness in time.
3. Maximum moisture for the entire day.
For longer- lasting results, apply the product 2-3 times a day for 30 days.
My Opinion: The consistency is thick and a bit sticky. The color is peach with shimmer. The shimmer makes lips like wet. Totally odorless and tasteless. On the lips esehr remains for a long time. After 3 hours lips look like just colored. My lips are dry, but stay with KIKO extra-volume lip gloss it moist all day. Really felt special irrigation. The disadvantage - spread the paint evenly on the lips. Lips look like stripes. The really annoying. Likewise, after a half hour of color "set" and become equal.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I was out shopping the other day in Italy, I went into a Kiko store and I actually bought something for a change, rather than just a quick browse and go as my usual. I'll admit it, I was attracted by their latest offer, only €3 for all their lipglosses, both in the standard range and the extra volume which are normally priced at € 6.90. I chose n. 20 , a mauve brown shade, and n. 20, a bright red, both in a shimmer finish. i was surprised to find a leaflet inside, and also more surprised to read the astronomical claims. The world patent and of course exclusive formula guarantees up to 86% additional volume after just 30 minutes from its application, and a 41% increase in lip moisture after 10 hours... Let's just say that I didn't become Katie Price or Pamela Anderson overnight (thanks God!), but the lips were glossy, shiny, confortable. I feel that the plumping effect is just an optical illusion due to the duochrome micro-shimmer that delivers a nice pout. Decently pigmented, they are available in 21 shades. So handy in the morning when I don't have the time for the ultimate red lipstick (read OFTEN), and I can just do my lips on the go in the lift!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by mbdiana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very nice product!! you instantly feel your lips hydrated and it looks gorgeous. Not too shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by josie13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another great product from Kiko. Gorgeous colours and very moisturising but not sticky at all. I can't vouch for its plumping effect but it is a fabulous gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by peiolei

Bright but not sticky, just perfect. I bought two different colours for 3 euros each one, it was an offer. And I think there is more amount than in other lip glosses which are more expensive. just great

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by swimmingpretty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Kiko has opened up in Westfield shopping centre in East London and then in Westfield in West London and I had been looking longingly at the lip glosses and finally decided to to take the plunge as there always seems to be stuff on sale. I got #14 on a whim as it was only £3! In the tube it is duochrome shimmer lilac - easily the most eye catching colour on display. It is called (unsurprisingly) electric lilac, I did not try on this shade in the store I simply bought it.
This is a lovely lip gloss the colour is (thankfully) quite sheer depending on how its applied and leaves a beautiful shimmer. Its not too thick or too sticky and leaves lips moisturised. The only reason I have taken a lippy off is because ...well I should have gotten a better color but I will definitely buy this lip gloss again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by gioja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can subscribe every word that condesadepitimini wrote. Every word. I have the colour 07 Rouge Noire, a beautiful dark plum-brown with blue undertones and no shimmer. It plumps my lips and gives me a natural sensual pout. It is that good and moisturizing that I also use it like a sort of balm beneath or over other lipsticks that tend to be too dry. I would say that it is even better than LipFusion as it is not sticky at all. My only gripe is that I’m not in Italy that often and I can’t buy it so often I wish. I should have bought more shades. But for the next trip to Rome, Kiko I’m cooooming…!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Not a lot of people know about Kiko Makup Milano.
It's a cosmetic brand, Italian (they DO manufacture in Italy almost everything. Nail polishes are made in Luxembourg - Estee Lauder does that too! - and pencils are made in Germany, like the ones coming out from high end brands like Dior).
But they have opened 160 stores through Europe! (as of today, a part Italy, Kiko is present in Spain, Germany, Portugal and France)
I am in Italy, therefore I have the chance of having 3 of these shops not far from where I live and this makes me happy.
Because you can splurge on makeup when you feel like and bring home some goodies without breaking the bank.
Kiko is high quality makeup (they sell now skincare as well!) and it NOT expensive!
It's way better than your average drugstore makeup, in fact, you could compare it to something like Sonia Kashuk bordering MAC.
But back to the point.
This Extra Volume Lipgloss is the Kiko "upscale" gloss of their range. It has a very appealing plexi tube (very very similar to Chantecaille, in fact I have both of them in front of me and they're similar), with a darkened chrome cap and it's a very nice gloss.
Well, the company claims that say it will pump / plump up your lips thand stuff like that, well, I don't care about that and I never really noticed improvement in volume (not that I check my lips in the mirror every second!!) .
What i noticed it is that makes my lips NICE. And I mean, glossy, shiny, hydrated.
With a subtle shimmer - no gritty glitter- mind you! the formula is smooth as ever and very comfortable.
Comes in different shades and finishes (creme, shimmering and pearly finishes), and has a doe foot applicator.
I own #18, a light pastel coral pink (make a nude, pastel pout that is so sixties, and oh soooo purrrty) and # 13 a Peony Pink (shimmery).
Average lasting power (same as my Dior Addict Ultra Glosses), and a pleasure to re-apply. The tube is as elegant and has the same luxury feel as a high-end ones (think Chantecaille!).
I plan to buy more. It's priced at Euro 6.90, and for the quality it delivers, it's a steal.
I hope many of you will be able to get to know this brand, because it's democratic: it allows many people to approach quality makeup even if on a tight budget! (and I am NOT affiliated with the brand. I wish I were :o)