Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask

3.5

Water Deionised (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol & Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cerearyl Alcohol (CS90), Canola Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth-20, Shea Butter, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PG-Propyl Silanetriol (proposed), Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Argan oil), Butylene Glycol, Acetamide Mea, Steareth-2, Caryocar Brasillense Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Supplement), Peg 60 Almond Glycerides , DMDMH, Citric Acid, D&C Red No 17, D&C Yellow No.11.

on 1/20/2015 11:36:00 AM

The best hair product ever!!!!I have long blonde hair with very light highlights.My hair has been ruined from all the colouring treatments and intense blow drying.It was extremely dry at the ends and couldn't grow beyonde a point because it was spliting and breaking at the ends.After 4 weeks of use of this product (once a week) my hair is soft, shiny, healthy and looks amazing.Even my hairstylist is surprised with the result. It's a rather expensive product but worth every penny!

on 10/9/2014 11:51:00 PM

One needs patience with this product. It does take a long time, approximately a month for me. I had natural jet black hair and now I'm blonde. Use it once a week because it has so much protein in it. It's best to use Moroconnoil Intense Hydration Mask in between uses of the product.

on 8/14/2014 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I wanted to love this product, but didn't. After all the hype, I decided to shell out the big bucks and give this a go. Pros: I got extremely soft hair (I have thick, long waist length coarse curls). Cons: I lost my curls and got major frizz in return. I got that "protein overdose" effect. And its soooo expensive! I think I paid upward $50 smackaroos.

If you have thin hair and want volume, this would likely work wonders. If you have thick hair and need conditioning and weight, this is not the product for you. Not the worse I have tried, but certainly far -and I mean FAR-from the best.

on 6/19/2014 8:43:00 PM

i use the light weight white and blue one but I have fine blonde hair, this stuff beats kenzi, argan, keratin, etc.. I went to school for cosmetology and believe me, this line will fix even the finest over processed hair better than a keratin treatment w/o breaking it, buy their paddle brush even if you've never used one and all that hair you've colored that's been falling out or you've been losing from stress, give it a week, it won't be in this brush at all, volume shampoo and conditioner light mask once a week oil each time you wash, use a wet hair comb, then dry and style with their paddle brush. You can move over to sham pure or pureology purple or something more volumizing later even lanza and kenzi oil. I'd rather see you morrocan and shampure forever and fyi i went to paul mitchell and teach dance so i'm not selling.
You're not imagining it you're losing less hair and seeing regrowth, it's not just less stress in your life in fact your life probably hasn't changed at all but this stuff will change your hair forever. give it a little while to get the oil amount right etc..

on 4/16/2014 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a saviour for bleached/chemically treated hair! Twice now I have had to have my long hair stripped (bleach bath) from dark red to light brown, leaving it very damaged and brittle. This mask restores softness, shine and strength back to my hair leaving it in great condition again! I usually apply the mask on towel dried hair, and then add some heat onto it to help the mask penetrate the hair shaft (I am not sure if this helps, but it was done to me at a hairdressers before) I wait a good 20 minutes or so, before rinsing and then applying a normal conditioner. Works really great! However, I only use this when my hair is very damaged and needs to be rebuilt with protein, I dont think it really works on hair that is healthy or just dry - you need hydrating masks for that.

on 2/11/2014 8:42:00 AM

I really like this mask!
My hair is bleached, and it bulids up my hair with protein.
I would defenitley buy this again. In Norway this costs 63(dollar)
My hair gets a bit heavy after, but use it 1-2 times a week, and you will
see big changes!

Remember to finish with condition!

on 12/22/2013 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I love this stuff and what it does for my chemically treated hair. It gives my hair such shine and silkiness and I've gotten compliments on how great my hair looks when I use this masque treatment. Plus I like the scent which is surprising as I usually don't like anything too sweet but I like this fragrance.
What I don't like is the price tag. While I got this at a discounted price at a hair event, I won't be re-purchasing again once I've finished it.
I'd like to try other hair masques and right now, the Kenra Nourishing Masque seems to be doing a great job and it's less expensive.
If you're willing to splurge, the Morocconoil Restorative Hair Mask is worth trying. As with other deep treatments, it's not meant for daily use. I use it once or twice a week for a couple of weeks and then I give my hair a break before resuming.

on 10/28/2013 12:09:00 AM

I didn't really notice any difference. Way too expensive. Don't waste ur $

on 9/19/2013 2:58:00 PM

One of my HG products. I'm one of those girls that can never decide what haircolor they want, so I dye/bleach it alot which of course is very damaging to the hair. I'm not saying this product completely restores my hair, but it definitely saved it alot of times.
After using it my hair instantly feels stronger, and along with a good shampoo and conditioner so much softer and healthier.

I'm not too fond of the smell, which have a tendensy to stick on your hair after use. It's a bit pricey too, but since it works so well on my hair I'll gladly spend the extra $$$.

It's important to look up how to use it though, since it's not a regular deep conditioner. It's protein treatment, that needs to be used the proper way to work.

on 8/3/2013 2:48:00 AM

i really like this product. i have medium thickness, long, wavy hair that i regularly lighten and it was really feeling the damage! this product makes it so much softer and more manageable. i bought it as a treat for myself and was slightly horrified at the price, but as only a small amount it required, it's worth it! and the smell is AMAZING.
although it says that heat isn't required, i find i get the best results if i leave the mask in for about 20mins and use a warm hair dryer to really melt in the product. when i was it out my hair feels soft and silky! however the results don't last very long which is why i only give it 4 stars. overall, i really like it and find it is quite effective on my hair.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products