July 30, 2014 | 995 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - FastDry - Ebony Hates Chris

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful black creme that is opaque in 1 coat, dries fast and shiny, and applies smoothly and without streaks or balding. All this for less than $2. I had heard of this one on blogs and vlogs with the nail community and for a long time I kept passing it by in favor of other black polishes and then a couple on months ago, I picked this up for 1.99 at Walgreen's. Well, I should have tried this little gem out years ago. This is now one of my favorite most reached for polishes of all. You can't beat it for performance and price. This is better than a lot of higher priced polishes and wears well for me. This has a nice thin brush and it's easy to get precise lines and edges with it and it still does a 3 stroke application for most fingertips. Thumbs still take more with this standard size brush. I even pulled this out again today to use for adding some chevron french tips to my cookies and cream manicure. (Maybelline Clearly Spotted over Sally Hansen Stocking Nude) This is a fantastic polish - it's got a high rating and much polish blog love for a reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by 8erica8

My "go to" black polish. Just perfect, if you're careful you can get opacity with just one coat. It's the brush that I don't like, it feels like a broom.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I got this during Halloween time to use and I love it!!!!! Very nice solid black color that dries fast!!

I don't like the brush too much but I can deal with it. Overall I'm pretty impressed with this color and the best of all....ZERO staining and easy to remove!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by ABrushWthBeauty

This is my favorite, go-to black creme nail polish. It dries fast and smooth and it's almost a one-coater.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by spaghetina

LOVE this one-coater black. HATE the scraggly brush. Aside from the brush, the formula and pigmentation of this polish are unbeatable. It's thick enough to give perfect, opaque coverage with minimum effort, but without being gloppy, and at $1.99 when not on sale, the price is pretty unbeatable. Drug stores often have B1G1 50% off sales, making this gem even more affordable. It always blows my mind when someone pays premium polish prices for a basic black, when this guy is sitting there for a buck and change.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ThePamster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This black polish is fast drying and has great coverage. It's tied with WnW Black Creme for my favorite black polish. I use black creme for water marbling and plan on trying this one for stamping as I have heard both do work for that. I definitely will rebuy!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Annie225

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

As previously said, this polish needs just one coat, two if you are looking for beyond perfection. I like black polish but won't wear it that often since it's a nightmare to remove - good thing only one coat is needed for this brand. The brush has much to be desired as it has the look of a worn out frayed toothbrush. I will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by macmaniac43

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i like this black color because all you need is one coat and its jet black. but i HATE it because this nail polish chips within the first 40 mins of having on the nail color. its really bad, chips so easy. Its cheap and a great color, but if you want real quality, dont get this nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by starsmax1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a facination with black polishes. They really are all different. This one is my favorite. It is a true deep dark black that requires only one coat, seriously...one coat. It wears really well and is dirt cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by youcrazydiamond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Simple: perfect one-coat black creme. Opaque, decent formula, average dry time. The brush leaves a bit to be desired, but for about two bucks (or less), there's no reason why any polish collector should pass up this staple. No need to spend more on a black creme. :)