July 28, 2014 | 2136 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Clean Sensitive Gentle Facial Cleansing wipes

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by kittycattt

This wipes is awesome but for the price, it's a boohoo. It's 25 wipes for sgd$9.90. I love the wipes as it takes off my makeup easily. After using the wipes I use my cleanser to wash my face. It's doesn't break me out. My skin is acne prone combo and sensitive. Will buy again!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

favorite wipes ever, remove everything, even waterproof mascara as it claim. smell good and don't irritate my skin and eyes. Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by eatbakemakeupskin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love these wipes! my curiosity always gets the better of me and i try and find something better, but i always come back!

these wipes clear all my make up! and i mean EVERYTHING! all with one wipe!

Not sure about waterproof mascara though - i rarely wear it anymore, just because its so hard to get out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by DrZoidberg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Here is the sales blurb:
"Clean Sensitive Gentle Facial Cleansing wipes combine a soft texture wipe with soothing plant extracts to gently yet thoroughly remove make-up without rubbing skin or leaving a tight, uncomfortable feeling. Alcohol and fragrance-free, and enriched with moisturising vitamin B5, it leaves your skin perfectly clean, softened and soothed without leaving an oily residue."

These are the best wipes I've used so far. I've tried Neutrogena wipes in the blue pack, Yes To Cucumbers and Johnsons baby wipes and these are definitely the thickest and softest. They are also highly saturated with cleansing product, so much so that when you take a wipe out of the pack, you can see little bubbles of cleanser. These are much milder on my skin than Yes To Cucumbers which I found a bit drying. My skin can be sensitive so I like how soft these are and how you don't need to rub too much to clean the skin. They do a good job at removing my (non-WP) mascara, lipstick and foundation. I find these do not leave a weird film on my skin like the Neutrogena ones, so there is no need to rinse. I have found these gentle enough to use daily, and as promised they do not leave my skin feeling dry or tight. I'm acne prone and I've had no issues with breakouts since using these wipes. Garnier say they are fragrance free but I can detect a scent, although it is quite subtle and pleasant. I think these are quite cheap for such a quality product. My only complaint is that I wish these had a plastic lid on the pack rather than just a sticky resealable label. I will definitely repurchase these wipes, I love them! My skintype for reference is combination with oily t-zone, prone to acne, prone to seborrheic dermatitis.

Ingredients:
Aqua / Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Disodium Edta, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Rosa Gallica Extract / Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Glycolate.