December 18, 2014 | 1656 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational High Shine Fruit Punch

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's discontinued I think!! It's not in stores anymore gosh darn it. I use Fruit Punch every single day, it's not the best quality lipstick and it's pretty drying... it also disappears after a long day. But it's so affordable and isn't a dramatic red (like a lot of the high-end red lipsticks). I'd describe this as.... the perfect red lipstick, just toned down. It also has a bit of shimmer. I love love love it. I have about 1cm left and I cannot find it anywhere in stores! I REALLY don't want to look for another!! This is my HG right now!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loved the color at first---then (of course) it morphed into a really obnoxious pink (instead of the lovely watermellony shade it was originally) and dried into flakes on my lips! Strange! And ugly! So, yuck, out it went. No go. Too bad, I wanted to like it :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

VVery long lasting this is the best product maybelline has ever made more thena color sensational it's now color sensational high shine in a pink-silver prism shimmery tube, this color is a peachy orange with gold and pink undertones, it shines and brings out real colour. It is also moisturizing and lasts for many hours

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fruit punch is a coral-pink lipstick. It contains some little shimmers and the lipstick got also a shiny effect! Almost a lipgloss effect! It's sheer a little but can be buildible! It's a verry nice color for summer! Goes well with a simple mascara and eye liner. Also,could go with: nude,pink,peach,orange,purple,rose gold eye shadows! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by chloeemina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

"Fruit Punch" is a light red with LOTS of lavender/light pink sparkles. I absolutely love the color and the staying power is great! The packaging is metallic and mirror-like, and the sticker on the bottom has a swatch of the color which is very accurate. It smells very fruity but it's pleasant and not overpowering. It is a little dry, but I always wear chapstick underneath so I don't have a big problem with it. When it fades, the glitter still remains on your lips and you have to rub it off. I got this for about $5 at Target and I want to try other shades from the Color Sensational High Shine line :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by jessicahonig2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm reviewing PINK LOLLIPOP not fruit punch. This lipstick has a clear hot pink tube which is the main reason I bought it. The outside tube matches the actual lipstick which is hot pink and see through. It gives my lips a little bit but not much color. Making them look as if I had a eaten a snow cone with barely any color or flavor. It doesn't make my lips shine as much as the ad or give anywhere near as much color. It doesn't moisturize my lips either. It's pretty but not a needed lipstick or lip gloss. Even though it's basically clear. I would pass on it if I were you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

On my dark pink pigmented lips, this is completely opaque warm deep pinkish red/coral. It isn't at all glossy - there's no way you'd get the look in the ads without putting a gloss on top. It does have some colorless microsparkle in the tube, but that doesn't show up on my lips. The formula is very smooth and relatively nondrying, especially for an opaque lipstick, although I wouldn't call it moisturizing per se. It has a faint, pleasant citrusy scent and comes in a beautiful iridescent silver mirrored square tube, replete with a pink-tinted transparent top that lets you see the shade inside. I'd certainly try some of the other colors, although most of them appear to be either too dark or too bright for my taste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by jandi

Lovely reddish coral lipstick. Moisturizing enough, and with enough color to liven up my face while remaining office appropriate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Tlee

GREAT color. I have Snow White's coloring and need color on my lips. "Nude Lips" translates to "Dead Look" on me. My favorite is a reddish coral combo and this is perfect.

"High Shine" is a misnomer -- you'll get a lustre finish at best. if you want glossy, you'll have to add gloss. But these feel good on the lips and are very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by amna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

goodness! After searching far and wide i think i may have finally found the dupe for viva cyndi. this color is lovely! very umm... corally, reddish, lustre finish color... just lovely.. and it lasts a while. no gritty glitter or any funny taste. just wonderful!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No