September 22, 2014 | 1554 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Laurie1018

This product really cleans my skin while leaving it soft. It doesn't dry my skin out like other cleansers I've tried and I don't have that tight feeling. It's really cleared my skin. Love this product

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I see why this received such low reviews. This stuff is for people who have little to no acne. My acne can be moderate to severe. I purchased this because my other cleanser was drying my face. My face was not dry while using it, but it definitely was NOT strong enough. Acne can not be killed with 0.5% salicylic acid, at least not mine anyway. Normally Aveeno products work well for me. Not this, if you have moderate to severe acne, don't waste your money. It's not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Infinity366

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I needed a new facial wash so i decided to just grab this one because it seemed good.. After 1 use at night i ended up waking up and my few pimples were gone i didnt have to cover up anything i felt good for once i really do love this product i use it with the same mouisturizer but I think that some people that use it have sensitive skin thats probly half the problem which i do not have sensitive skin. But overall i love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product! I use this after make-up removal.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Yvetteski

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No, no, no. I use Neutrogena's oil free acne wash and bought this as a replacement. This cleanser is terribly drying and I have acne-prone aging skin. I think this product might be acceptable for the oiliest or as a body wash for bacne.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Cindylao12

This product is amazing. It leaves skin smooth and soft after using it, and the smell is a great fresh scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly100

I am writing this review after my first use, which may seem odd, but keep reading and you'll see why.
My skin is oily/combination and prone to mild acne. After removing my make-up lastnight, I continued with this, instead of my usual cleansing scrub. I then moisturised as usual and went to sleep. Low and behold, in the morning, my skin felt tight all over, and even painful in some areas. And I always wake up with slightly oily-comfortable skin. I decided to put some of my day cream on my face to soothe it quickly, and it literally felt like my skin was absolutely gagging for the cream, and I had to reapply. This never happens to my oily skin. It is my opinion that this product is really not kind to skin and is to be used with caution. I will never use this again as a face wash.
However all is not lost, because I think this will work well as a spot treatment, to dry out active blemishes. I may also use this on certain parts of my body, like my back.
I wouldn't repurchase this and wouldnt recommend this to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by seaofLove87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using Aveeno's Clear Complexion moisturizer for over a year now and love it. So I wanted a face wash to pair it with. This just didn't work, at all. My face did NOT feel clean at all. The foam just sort of disappears and you can't get a good wash. Also, very drying. And to make matters worse- the pump broke. And once that pump is broke you are S.O.L! $8 down the drain, literally. No thanks. I prefer creamy thick cleansers than foaming ones. On a (good) side note: I do love the scent of the whole clear complexion line.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Washjesus

I've been reading comments on it drying skin, it's suspose to be used with the matching moisturizer, without it if your skin is sensitive like mine it will dry it out. It also has SA in the moisturizer. I'd recommend once you wash your face pat it dry and put the moisturizer as soon as possible. Over all this product works well I have never found anything that completely clears my skin since I have a lot of small blackheads. I would recommend it as long as you have the moisterizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this every night and most mornings and I really see no difference in my skin. It doesn't feel any cleaner after using and doesn't prevent any of my breakouts. I think it does help a little once I actually breakout, but really not impressed. The only nice thing is when you rub it on your face it doesn't disappear like a lot of foam cleansers do. Will use until runs out because it doesn't break me out, but definitely will not repurchase or recommend.