September 17, 2014 | 1289 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Blush Rush in Crush

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by annixa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

All the four blushes I tested in the Blush Rush series has a perfect amount of shimmer, they give a glow to your face without leaving large glitter on my face. They are apply like a dream and gives a nice, natural finish on my normal / combination skin. I find all of these to have phenomenal staying power, but my favorite part with them all is the finish they leave on my cheeks.

Crush is a warm rosy hue, the perfect color to warm up your cheeks when you want to give sun-kissed color to your face without using bronzer.
I have warm toned/olive skin and this color is my favorite, not only in the summer but all year round. It is just the perfect color for me!
(If you wanna see pictures of my skin color just check out my profile here on MUA)

All four are highly pigmented and should be used with a light touch unless you have a dark skin color or want a very colorful look!

The only down side with these blushers are the price, but if you are used to pay for brands like MAC or NARS this blush isn't out of your price range and I honestly think it performs in their league.