October 22, 2014 | 1840 users online

Treatments - Nails Inc. - Vitamin E Cuticle Oil Pen

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Zelma32

First of all buy the duo much better value £19 for two. I use this daily and it keeps my nails in great condition, I either use when my nails are bare and I am giving them a breather or I use on my cuticles over nail varnish.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by estherurwin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

While the oil itself is really good, the amount you get in this pen is tiny! You're supposed to apply this twice a day. Do that and the thing will run out in about two weeks. At around 17 a complete rip off!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is moisturizing and nurishing. It cured my dry and bitten curticles from years of nail biting. The package is sleek and application is mess-free.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I love this cuticle oil pen, it has sorted out my dry/cracked, generally yucky cuticles completely! Im supposed to use it twice a day but I never remember but its still does a great job of sorting them out, soothing them and moisturising them!