Got 2 Be Fat-tastic Fresh & Full Dry Shampoo

3.1

Isobutane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Alcohol Denat, Butane, Propane, Parfum (Fragrance).

on 4/19/2015 12:42:00 PM

This stuff didn't do anything for me...:(

on 3/22/2013 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product has a very strong scent that doesn't fade. It's very perfume-y in a bad way. It smells like cheap drugstore perfume from the 80s. I really can't imagine anyone liking this smell.

It also does leave that white cast that is very difficult to work out. It's definitely not for those with darker hair.

on 2/3/2013 4:08:00 PM

Definitely better than Batiste, but not by much. The shampoo does not mix well with the liquid mixture and either comes out all white (the shampoo) or all alcohol (no shampoo). It is hard to strike a good balance even after shaking the bottle. I do not know what causes that problem. In addition, if the shampoo for some reason does not go in your hair, it sticks to whatever surface it lands on and you have to wipe everything down. The shampoo particles just cling, that is really the only way to describe it, to the surfaces in the bathroom. It is super messy/annoying to deal with and that never happened when I used Batiste dry shampoo.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

this product is seriously amazing. i have fine, thin hair which gets greasy fast. i don't wash it everyday, so Got2Be dry shampoo is a life saver when i have to go out to work/school/in public.

it makes my hair look completely clean and oil free! there is no residue either. even after 3 days of not washing my hair it still looks plumped up, fresh and full of volume. i recommend it to all my friends who don't want to wash their hair everyday!

the ONLY complaint i have about this product is the packaging. i typically only get 4 uses out of each bottle. after each use, the bottle ends up hissing and leaking the shampoo out. i've tried running it under hot water and shaking it, but no luck. i've had to re-buy this constantly, which is annoying. i still love it though, despite the crappy bottle!

on 1/8/2013 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Worst dry shampoo I have ever tried! It leaves so much white residue, its ridiculous how bad it gets all over everything you're around. Claims intense volume but doesn't pull through with it. Its also over priced for its unfulfilling results. They are much better and cheaper dry shampoos out there (Suave and Dove) who do a much better job than this dry shampoo.

Really liked this! It took away the greasiness and smell and didn't leave a white cast on my brunette hair (only a slight one at one time when I used a ton of the stuff). I didn't have to use very much of it, and the can lasted me a long time.

My only complaint is the smell. It wasn't bad at all, just not great. It made the phrase "old lady powder" come to mind. For that reason alone, I'm trying another brand now, but I may repurchase in the future.

on 10/3/2012 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Although I did like this product. I only got to use it about 2 times. the can just leaked until it was completely empty. I tried turning can upside down or on the side but kept leaking. It was pretty cheap that's why I decided to buy it-plus it was on sale. I used it after jogging and excercising & you couldn't even tell I had just been sweating. If they fix the leaking, I would repurchase. I read that other people also had the same problem.

on 9/15/2012 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The few positive aspects of this dry shampoo is that it's a good price (about $6 for 4.3oz), it lasts for a long time, and the packaging is very cute. However, the more I use it, the less I like it. It leaves too much visible powder on my hair. I understand that it is inevitable since I have black hair, but I have used other brands like Suave and Alterna where a bit of combing or tousling can effectively disperse the powder. The göt2b one, however, takes me forever to work the powder in, and then my hands feel awful after. The powder is still even visible, after all my effort. The worst part is that if I touch my scalp later, I could feel the sticky powder there. It also has a pretty powerful scent, which isn't malodorous but if you like to use perfume the two scents could clash. Lastly, it doesn't work to disguise the greasiness well.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The product itself is outstanding. Not all dry shampoos are created equal, and this one is certainly superior. Even compared to the other Got 2 Be dry shampoo (called Rockin' It, I think). That other one was kind of useless. But this Fat-tastic takes Day 5 hair and makes it honestly look clean. Powdery too, I'll admit. But a good brush does a decent job of fixing that. The real problem is simply how little you get in a can. I get 2-3 uses out of a single can, and at $6 each, that REALLY adds up. I will keep a can around for those true emergencies where I've overslept and have to get out the door ASAP, but the total cost of using this is way too high to use it regularly. That complaint is universal when it comes to dry shampoo, however...you will not find one from which you get more than 4 -5 uses.

on 6/12/2012 12:01:00 AM

this product is amazing! i buy bottle after bottle of it.

i have really fine, thin hair which gets greasy even after the second day of no washing. i use dry shampoo to spruce it up before work or if i have to go out and don't want to look gross.

it absorbs well, smells great and take the grease out entirely! my hair looks refreshed and clean. i've gone 4-5 days without washing my hair and my friends couldn't even believe it. a lot of the girls i work with use this too.

the ONLY thing i have to complain about is the packaging. the bottle gets clogged SO easily and i only get 3-4 uses out of each can! it keeps leaking out from the spray cap and i hear it hissing. i'm really annoyed having to constantly buy it, but i love it so much that i just keep getting more.