Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil (Macademia Nut Oil), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best moisturizer I have ever used, really keeps my very dry skin moisturized almost all day, with no irritation at all. Yes, it's a little pricey but it's worth it as this is a superb moisturizer. I wish it was available in a handbag sized tube so I could take it to work.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

The texture is not as fancy as some other moisturizer, but the result is good. It feels a bit sticky upon application but once absorbed, it leaves a soft, supple touch. Doesn't have anything fancy, just a simple, plain moisturizer for normal to dry skin. My dermatologist says people with eczema can also use it to relieve the dryness.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I normally use jojoba oil on my face as a moisturiser but as it's winter my skin's become quite dehydrated so thought I would give this a whirl. I used a pea sized blob and whilst it did moisturise well and wasn't too greasy, it did give me spots and blocked pores. I thought this was meant to be non-comedogenic but obviously not! I then tried the lotion on the body instead, but found it really tacky and didn't sink in well at all. I wouldn't use or buy this again and it's now in the bin!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My skin can get dry if not moisturised and this is by fsr the best lotion i have ever used! Its not greasy, it smells like nothing and i use it all over my body and face! Its absolutely perfect.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use this during fall/winter, and it really keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day without the need to re-apply. It absorbs very quickly, and is fragrance-free (which I like very much). I also like the fact that it doesn't come with a pump. So if I'm running low, all I need to do is stand it upside down, and continue using until I completely run out. They really did a great job with the packaging. I haven't try applying it on my face (I use a different cream), so I don't know how it works out if you use it as a face moisturizer. However, as a body lotion, Cetaphil definitely meets my expectations.

I have been using this for a couple months now and finally decided that it is NOT good for use on my face. I feel that my skin have become very dull now with large pores and more acne problems than usual and I have concluded its because of this lotion.

It is very creamy and moisturizing though, is still great for everywhere else on the body (and no fragrance!) but I will no longer use this on my face.

I started using this product to help my skin recover from a dry and itchy rash caused by another brand's acne cleanser. This moisturiser is very gentle and hydrating and used in conjunction with Cetaphil's oily/combination cleanser helped clear the rash and made my skin softer than it was before I got the rash. I have found it has also helped even my complexion, I have mild rosacea on my cheeks and it has kept this quite calm. Even though the rash has cleared I will continue using this product.

I don't have acne as such but I do constantly have a few blemishes on my face at any given time. I have noticed a very slight reduction in blemishes since using Cetaphil (been using for about 2-3 weeks now) but mostly I have found that they heal faster.

I use this both morning and night, I use a smaller amount in the morning under my makeup. I do get quite an oily T-Section and this moisturiser does NOT make it worse. It is very light and does not block my pores, feels nice on the skin.

Once I run out of my body moisturiser, I will just start using this as both a face and body moisturiser, very convenient!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this product especially when it is paired with cetaphil normal to oily cleanser this adds hydration back to the face as the cleanser does leave skin dry. I find this product paired with setting spray and a good primer are the secret to easy and flawless makeup application. I personally have never had a bad experience with this moisturizer as of yet. I again picked this product up in the states as it's way to expensive to purchase at home. I highly recommend this product to anyone sufffering with acne as all acne cleansers are drying and leave the skin feeling dry and sometimes stinging or sore. I personally would use this product after cleansing and applying ance treatment (if required) and then putting on this lotion as it is gonna bring a little hydration back to skin but not leave your skin feeling like an oil slick.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Helped heal my eczema in no time and super extra hydrating.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I've tried lots of moisturizers over the years and didn't like this one compared to others. It didn't absorb well and it seemed to leave a shiny slick feeling which I really hated. I like my lotion to dry 100% into my skin leaving it only soft feeling.