December 20, 2014 | 1785 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 4:21:00 AM More reviews by KristerNg

I have used the cetaphil moisturizing lotion for chronic dry skin, sensitive skin that is fragrance free and non- comedogenic 200ml with cap.

*Reminder: Remember to buy lotion with cap if you are to use the lotion on face. And store it below 25 degree c.

I had use it for less than a weeks but at least more than three days already. But till now I still think it nothing happening on my face and never breakout.

*Skin: Oily or Combination skin if want to use this product I said must use Lotion for oily and combination skin as it is more water based.

* I just use this cetaphil moisturizing lotion for chronic dry skin after cleansing my face with my face cleanser that I always use and after apply the lotion in the morning I will use a sunblock that I always use.

From the first time I use this on my face till now still happy with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by squidsquid1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is GREAT for the body, but NOT for the face. While it is very hydrating everywhere else, facial skin is left feeling too oily (after a few uses) as this product is a tad heavy. I tried it on my face since I use Retin-a, which is very drying, so I assumed the product would work well at night. Nope. Tried it for a week, and afterward it left my face an oily mess. No amount of blotting seemed to clear up the oil. And by the end of the week, my forehead started breaking out. For now, back to the old moisturizer which simply isn't hydrating enough, and this one too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried SO MANY moisturizers and none seemed to help my dry (sometimes) flaky skin, I use both the lotion and cleanser and its my HG I use it everyday to remove makeup or just to wash my face and it leaves my skin baby smooth no dry patches, I also use this lotion or the Cetaphil "facial lotion" before foundation and it works AMAZINGLY I am truly happy and in love, whenever I see this stuff on sale I snatch it up cuz its about $12 a bottle but it lasts awhile. its a nice think consistancy not thick and NO SMELL lol but you can't even tell I have dry skin with the combination of this the cleanser and the facial moisturizer. love love love.:)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by tingaling106

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this for a month. Made my skin itch. Broke me out. The nice red ones too.
In my late teens I tried this exact lotion which broke me out. Recently I needed a good lotion. Good reviews, okay, so I try. I apply on my face, it smells familiar. Then I realise its the same lotion with a different look.
Okay the formula may be different today. Nope. Still broke me out today.
It was very moisturising though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by K3lliii

I have horrible skin - it's sensitive and extremely acne-prone. I rarely find myself loving any facial moisturizers because they either don't work or feel heavy/greasy on my skin. Cetaphil is amazing though, my face drinks it up like water and it never "feels" like there's anything on my face. Will always repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by alexcampbell922

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought a big thing of this when I saw it at Costco the other day and I am so glad I did. I have combo skin that produces oil throughout the day but is generally dry between my eyebrows, around my nose and mouth, and on my cheeks. I was adding olive oil to my last moisturizer because my skin was freaking out about the cold weather and getting dry patches (I was using the Nivea mattifying day cream). I put this on my face after having a shower and HOLY it feels like my face took in a big gulp of water. The packaging said it was for normal to dry sensitive skin but it works wonderfully for me. Will definitely be repurchasing.

UPDATE: When I first applied this I had no active breakouts and my skin had dry patches, so on the first application it felt wonderful. Here I am, about two weeks later, with a LOT of breakouts and some really painful ones too. The only new thing added to my face has been this moisturizer, I loved it and from my review above I did love it, but alas my skin does not.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Berty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Two words: too greasy! I had high hopes for this for my sensitive rosacea skin, but it's just too greasy for my oily skin. It didn't feel too bad when I applied it - a bit thick but it seemed to absorb ok. But very oily only a few hours later... I might try it at night time, but think there's a chance it even be too oily overnight too. So I wouldn't recommend for oily or combo skin at all. Shame.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by reggiemoon

This is a super average product that I find very over priced and therefore would not puchase again. It is so so as far as being moisturizing and smells dusty or stale or something.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2014 8:14:00 AM More reviews by sarahi15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not teally moisturizing. not happy with it

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by franniwinkle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Such a shame that I paid nearly 9 for this... I was hoping it would be gentle yet hydrating on my acne prone, sensitive skin. It broke me out so bad that not even my benzoyl peroxide could contend with the spots! My face was incredibly greasy as well, to the point I could wipe the actual grease off with my fingers (yuck!) and around my eyes went ultra sensitive.

I will however try to use this on my legs and hands and things, now that the cold weather is here.