October 21, 2014 | 1236 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate moisturizer because I know that no matter how dry or tight my face feels one moment, it'll be an oil slick within a few hours, and an all-over moisturizer just means double the oil. This moisturizer isn't moisturizing enough for any really dry, flaky patches, but still provides the aforementioned oil slick effect. I've taken to using a cleansing method that isn't stripping, then applying my lip balm to any errant tight/dry patches. I will say that no Cetaphil product has ever made me break out, which is very impressive considering that my skin is both oily/combination *and* sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Multipassleeloo

I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin and this moisturizer has never irritated it and works well.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by angelica03martinez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its way to greasy for the face and not moisturizing for the body and broke me out bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by socharming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is my absolute favorite *body* lotion! I first tried this after an ex-boyfriend confessed that he uses this lotion to keep his hands from chapping. After buying my own bottle, I fell in love with this lotion (but sadly, NOT with the guy).

It has a light but super moisturizing texture, no fragrance, no color, and no mineral oil. This is honestly better than all other drugstore body lotions combined.

$10 for the 16 oz pump bottle is a decent value, but the price seems to creep up more and more each year. That's why I frequently buy generic versions of this as long as the ingredients are identical.

I don't recommend using this as a face lotion though; the macadamia nut oil is likely too rich for all but the driest of faces.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Non-greasy claim? FALSE. I found this made my face incredibly oily in a short amount of time. Though, because it seems to give my skin too much moisture, I have resorted to putting this on my legs and hands now that it is Autumn.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Mryberry

I don't like to use the term "holy grail" product, because it seems so over the top, however, this is as damn close to a holy grail product (to me) as it can get. I can't not have this lotion in my bathroom. I use this stuff everywhere at anytime of the year and it's yet to fail me. It leaves your skin moisturized and glowy but never oily. I even use it on my face at night and during the day when I'm feeling dry (usually in the winter as I have combo skin). It absorbs quickly, leaves skin heathy and moisturized for even the most sensitive skin. I try Nivea or Jergens every once and a while, but I ALWAYS come back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by maddison123

Use this all over my face and body. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirlLover1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff has saved me! I remember using a different moisturizer before this one, it made my skin dry somehow.. But this one has never done that! It also last you A LONG time. All I need is about a dime size for my whole face. It doesn't smell weird & the packaging is average. Nothing amazing but nothing bad either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Arbybarbie1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great stuff, been using it for years and have been meaning to leave a review.

I apply this every morning before I apply foundation. I love that it's fragrance free as well as being paraben free. So many lotions for your face contain fragrance and it's completely useless plus it irritates the skin. This is lightweight and hydrates well. I use it all over my body. Sometimes I put this on my face overnight if I'm dry, but that doesn't happen too often because I have oily skin. This does not cause breakouts for me. I love that it also doesn't irritate my legs even when putting on right after shaving.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Shony101

I have oily-combination skin and wouldn't normally go for a product like this but this winter my face became extremely dry so I decided to get a more moisturising lotion. After hearing so many good reviews about cetaphil I decided this product was the way to go and boy was I wrong. This stuff gave me clusters of super painful pimples in places I've never had problems before (cheeks and chin) that I'm still battling to get rid of. My forehead became covered in tiny little bumps which I also can't get rid of. It's been almost two months since I used this and I still can't get my skin back to how it used to be. Will defiantly not be repurchasing.