Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil (Macademia Nut Oil), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

on 5/12/2015 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I seriously love this so much. I use this acne gel that dries out my skin to extremes and this fixed my problem completely in within two uses. I put this on when my skin is still a little damp after bathing and I swear this stuff works wonders. I love that there is no smell and it's a pretty large bottle for a good price. HG product, recommend highly.

on 5/11/2015 7:13:00 PM

I really love this product because it really works!!! Before, I used to get pimples and I hate it so much!! Like I would have 4 or 5 growing after another and my acne will be acting up. When I used this product, it was like a miracle. My pimples just slowly vanished and my acne would only act up on a small part of my face which is a part wear it isn't really visible. If I were you, I would get this product. I just bought another of this because a ran out about 2 weeks ago.

Got this for free and by the brand name 'Cetaphil' I thought that this is going to be a affordable ,moisturising and gentle moisturiser that I would repurchase forever. Nope, I was wrong. I have had perfect skin slightly prone to the drier side, used this all over my body and it caused clogged pores on my chest. Tried it again after 3 weeks and it clogged pores again. This is so disappointing- directly in the bin.

on 4/9/2015 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

A must for my extremely dry & sensitive skin.

I dislike most lotions with fragrances. Actually, I hate pretty much ALL scented lotions and creams. They're like an overbearing mom: clingy, unyielding and fairly insufferable. Not you, Mom.
Cetaphil creams and lotions are totally I scented so I don't get headaches nor does my skin become a battlefield for the cloying smell of a moisturizer and my favorite perfume. I've tried many lotions that have even the most pleasant of fragrances but still feel really annoyed. Enter Cetaphil.
Not only does it NOT compete with my body must, a little goes a long way and it dries fairly quickly. Skin is left dewy and soft. Yes, it's one of the pricier moisturizers, but the expense is worth the results.
At night, especially in winter, I layer it with Vaseline for added protection. And I don't awaken with any residual smells on my clothes. In summer, I obviously use less because my skin isn't dry. This is definitely a good product if you hate pushy fragrances as much as me!

on 3/28/2015 5:19:00 AM

amazing product if you have dry skin or are going through accutane treatment! now I'm off accutane I have switched to an oil free moisturiser because I have combo skin but I do still use this sometimes, especially on any dry patches! love it!

I am kind of torn with this lotion. I absolutely love the Cetaphil Normal to Oily skin daily cleanser. So in my search for an HG moisturizer due to the awesomeness of the wash I bought this to try it out. Now, it doesn't cause me to break out, which is a plus. Does make my skin overly oily. I have combo/acne prone skin. Has no scent, another plus. I don't know, it just doesn't feel the way I want it too. Feels ok on the forehead and chin but my cheeks feel kind of sticky? Like it does not absorb into them. The size of bottle you get is decent for the 10.00$ cost of it. I will use the rest of it but I don't think I will repurchase. I think I can find something if I keep searching :D hopefully......

on 3/8/2015 7:22:00 PM

My HG body lotion. It's fragrance free and works like a charm. Non greasy just moisturizing. My skin loves this. It's can be quite pricey at drugstores but I usually get it on sale.

on 2/20/2015 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HG moisturizer !! this product is non greasy but effectively moisturizes your face without the excess oil. i have an oily t zone and have never experienced any problems with oilyness with this product. i love using this under makeup because its so lightweight and creates the perfect smooth canvas for foundation application.
Pros
. non greasy
. huge bottle that lasts forever
. cheap
. lightweight
. doesnt break me out EVER
. moisturizing
Cons
.none

on 2/19/2015 10:40:00 AM

I have used Cetaphil cleanser and cream for years. I have dry-combination, sensitive, mature facial skin and unfortunately some deeper wrinkles . I read an article that said sometimes when you have dry skin and the products aren't working it is because of the size of the molecules and you need smaller molecules to penetrate successfully and moisturize the area. I have had the lotion for some time thinking it was just a body lotion. I did some research online and discovered it can be used "From head to toe" and was ok for the face.

I hesitantly tried it. Seemed awfully light, but trying it as nothing is working (reacted to Paula's Choice, Murad, etc) and waa-laaa! It softened even the most set wrinkles and the crows feet and I am thrilled! I do live in the desert Southwest so dry it is but FINALLY I have found a moisturizer that actually softens the problem areas and I am thrilled. I have been using this for 2 months now and no problems. I still use the their cream at night.
I just wanted to share incase someone else is out there is struggling as I was. Now just pray they do not pull a "new and improved" and mess with the formula!!

Popular Moisturizers