Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil (Macademia Nut Oil), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

on 8/20/2015 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this product especially when it is paired with cetaphil normal to oily cleanser this adds hydration back to the face as the cleanser does leave skin dry. I find this product paired with setting spray and a good primer are the secret to easy and flawless makeup application. I personally have never had a bad experience with this moisturizer as of yet. I again picked this product up in the states as it's way to expensive to purchase at home. I highly recommend this product to anyone sufffering with acne as all acne cleansers are drying and leave the skin feeling dry and sometimes stinging or sore. I personally would use this product after cleansing and applying ance treatment (if required) and then putting on this lotion as it is gonna bring a little hydration back to skin but not leave your skin feeling like an oil slick.

on 7/10/2015 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Helped heal my eczema in no time and super extra hydrating.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I've tried lots of moisturizers over the years and didn't like this one compared to others. It didn't absorb well and it seemed to leave a shiny slick feeling which I really hated. I like my lotion to dry 100% into my skin leaving it only soft feeling.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I needed a face moisturizer in the winter and the cream I used suddenly made my skin burn and itch, so I bought the Cetaphil moisturizing lotion. It does the job of moisturizing my dry skin and flakiness. It is very light and I would say is good for mildly dry skin (it is a lotion after all). I knocked off a star because it does make my skin feel a bit sticky (yet not greasy). I think it works great as a daytime moisturizer or after a shower, but maybe not as penetrating as a night cream. Although I'd buy it again, I think I want to try the Cetaphil CREAM to see if there is a difference.

I got a travel sized bottle of this lotion from my dermatologist to try on my face and I am not a fan. This lotion is not oil free and it makes my acne a little worse. It absorbs and does not protect or moisturize which causes my skin to just produce more oil. I have used the cleanser to years and it is okay but this is just not a good face lotion.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

use it for my legs but breaks out my face:(

on 6/19/2015 4:43:00 PM

Yeah, this is a keeper. No fragrance, gives me soft skin--although it can be tacky if you put too much on--works on my face and body. My skin drinks it in overnight. Comes in large and small travel bottles and you can find it everywhere.

on 6/18/2015 7:13:00 PM

Good product, lightweight and has no scent, which I love. Unfortunately, sometimes I need to reapply a second time because it doesn't do enough for my skin. My skin is on the drier side especially in Winter so that sucks. A little goes a long way too, and it is more pricey than some drugstore moisturizers but it lasts ok. I finished almost half of the 8 oz one in three months.

on 5/12/2015 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I seriously love this so much. I use this acne gel that dries out my skin to extremes and this fixed my problem completely in within two uses. I put this on when my skin is still a little damp after bathing and I swear this stuff works wonders. I love that there is no smell and it's a pretty large bottle for a good price. HG product, recommend highly.

on 5/11/2015 7:13:00 PM

I really love this product because it really works!!! Before, I used to get pimples and I hate it so much!! Like I would have 4 or 5 growing after another and my acne will be acting up. When I used this product, it was like a miracle. My pimples just slowly vanished and my acne would only act up on a small part of my face which is a part wear it isn't really visible. If I were you, I would get this product. I just bought another of this because a ran out about 2 weeks ago.

Popular Moisturizers