November 22, 2014 | 1923 users online

Other - SmileActives Whitening Pen Duo

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I wrote this exact review on QVC, I don't think its going to show up, I believe there is a conspiracy of the top rated review products going on, so in case it doesn't show up on there, all the MUA'ers still need to know!

I really wanted a whitening system that delivered great whitening results. When I saw this on air and saw the before and after pics, I was totally blown away. I had to try these! My teeth are not as stained or have really dark yellow coloring, I just have pale yellow teeth that are definately not white.

The first week, I developed a brighter smile, my pale yellow teeth turned into a brighter yellow not as much as a highlighter color but it was definately bright yellow. I figured I wasn't using enough (I wasn't) normally in a hurry I would twist it once or twice then paint my teeth. The second week, I did as instructed waited until a small drop form and proceeded. Needless to say, after another week teeth are still brighter yellow. But here are some hints that might be helpful to some having trouble:

-make sure your teeth are dry, wipe them with a towel and paint

-make sure you use the recommended amount, wait for the small drop to appear let it dry

-if product isn't drying, use a blowdryer and blow your mouth out for 10 seconds or more

-Do not eat or drink anything for 20 min, I usually waited for 30

-If all else fails, paint your teeth take some cling wrap and press the cling wrap on like a strip, this defeats the purpose of quick and convienient but if you are desperate for these these things to work, like me, then try it. When I did this method I left it on for 30 min.

I think this might work for people who have extremely stained teeth, I don't see how though because if it doesn't work with someone with minor yellow teeth, I don't know how it would work for the majorly stained. Will be returning.