July 31, 2014 | 1300 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Lash Architect 4D

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by krist3n

This is horrible - it flakes so easily then the flakes smudged on my face. By the end of the day it looks like I have no mascara on. I've never had a problem with staying power from a mascara before .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by abr94

I love love love this mascara!!! This is this first mascara that I've been really happy about and would definitely buy it over and over. It really makes my lashes look longer and separates them evenly. This mascara never seems to clump either which has been a big problem with other mascaras I've used. I love the packaging also since it's all in silver and it stands out. The price is also really good considering it's the best mascara I've used cause it's not too pricey. I've got nothing bad to say about this product, so overall I would definitely recommend it !!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Semi-great mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

I have mixed feeling about this mascara. At first I really liked it, formula was nice, microfibers were giving beautiful effect and the packaging was amazing. But it dried up pretty quickly and started to clump up. My lashes are quite long on their own and microfibers were looking kinda weird, pointing in different directions, I didn't have this problem in the begining when it was new. Also it started to flake and smudge. Overall I love the packaging, the formula was also OK, but I think it was a little pricey considering how fast it dried up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by ClaireButtons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara, it's the best one I've ever used. I've tried so many over the last 25 yrs, from YSL, Dior, Channel, through Too Faced, Benefit, Maybelline, NYC, MUA-really everything at every price range. I use the waterproof version on top of a white base, I use 2 coats. It separates brilliantly, lengthens wonderfully, picks up all the lashes end to end doesn't clump, doesn't flake or smudge, keeps the curl-really, what more could you ask for?!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this for 1 month before it dried out. The good thing is the brush and the formula itself when new because it comes lash extending fibres and is a medium consistency from the beginning which is good in a new mascara but bad when the mascara dries out quickly. The opening of the tube is not tight enough so you get a lot of product on the brush (I used to wipe it out or it will clump). The colour is matte black, but should be darker, but what I liked most is the finish, really vollumized lashes. Won't repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by innese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara, it does a little of everything and it does it well. It actually structures lashes into looking neat and beautiful, like in advertisements where all the model's lashes are perfectly lined in order, which I prefer over other mascaras that give perhaps more length or volume but have you end up with lashes each pointing a different direction and looking unpolished.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by KitKat9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this Mascara for $10 at Kmart. The price was originally 30 something dollars. The first time i unscrewed the wand and took it out the brush was absolutely filled with mascara, it didn't apply well, it flaked and i got major clumps. Not impressed will not use again. The best mascara brand i've tried is revlon.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Gavrilushka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go to mascara. I love the formula, the brush, the packaging...EVERYTHING! Just the price...
At first I found it difficult to use, but once I got the hang of it, it was true to the claims. It does create a false lash effect without looking clumpy, heavy or creating spider lashes. I didn't get the waterproof one, but even so, it was rather waterproof itself! The only downside may be the smell and that after long periods of wear it does fade and smudge under the eye, however that is with most mascaras. I find it holds and lasts better than Maybelline mascaras and I have tried plenty of those!
Definitely give this product a go if you can find it on sale!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Adriennem91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product last year because I have read so many good reviews about the mascaras from L'oreal and I wanted my eyelashes to look super long and voluminous. However I wasn't very satisfied.

Pros: it separates the lashes very well and makes them look pretty in the first weeks of use.
Cons: the product finishes soon, and after a few weeks I look like I don't even have mascara on my eyelashes. Moreover, it doesn't have the so advertised "4D" effect, it's not spectacular at all.

Conclusion: you can find better products at a more cheaper price.